Urgent Prayer! Please Help!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zerokdegree

Sep 18, 2021
West Covina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
My name is Jerry and I'm new to this site. I'm currently in a very very bad financial situation right now. I mean I'm utterly defeated and see no hope. I have created a GoFundMe page, but I'm not sure if it's okay to post it here. Please let me know if it's okay to post such things here, and if not, please advise me where I can post and seek help.

I apologize for not being able to explain the situation in detail because I'm just so emotionally drained right now. Basically, I've just received some very bad news that one good samaritan who really tried to help me had received some illegal money that someone else gave to her, and she used that money to help me. In summary, due to the illegal money, all of my money is frozen, including a large sum of money I've borrowed from my parents. If I don't find a large sum of the money within the next 5 days to pay the penalties, I will lose all of my money, including the money I've borrowed from my parents. I mean I will literally lose all of my money, I currently only have about 100 dollars in my bank account.

After receiving the terrible news, I was so emotionally distraught. I cried to God and I made the decision and the promise that I will give my entire life to God and I hope God will really intervene because I'm truly at my wit's end. To be honest, I really want to give up because I'm so emotionally drained and this just feels so overwhelming. I know I've been leading a life with a lot of self-centered desires and attitudes. I know I haven't completely surrendered my heart to God and had a lot of ideas of what kind of life I want. But right now, I've made the promise I will wholeheartedly follow Him and not half-assedly as before.

Yeah, I don't know what else to say. Strangely, after I made the decision to give my whole life to God, I don't feel as anxious nor fearful as before. But I still feel very scared about my current situation. So brothers and sisters, pray for me. I don't know what kind of prayers I need, but please just pray for me however your heart and the Holy Spirit nudges you.

Thank you guys so so much!!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe spamming is allowed here. I pray God will deliver you to him.