urgent prayer request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pastorjagan

May 25, 2015
CHANDIGARH
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Dear brothers and sisters
Please pray for a Hindu lady who is possessed by evil spirit and not able to talk and nor having full conscious right now. We are fasting and praying for her because she has two children and having a little income by working as factory worker and her husband does some labour work if he gets daily. Please pray for this family as well.
God bless you
your brother
Jagan

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Praying for her deliverance from demonic possession and affliction by the authority and power of Jesus Christ.

Reactions: pia

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Lord bless you thank you for your Son who paid for freedom once for all. I Jesus name I release her, Be free in Jesus name, Thank you Lord this family are free and healed and whole. Thank you for work the husband will now get and thank you Father for Jagan and the work he is doing there in you name. Be blessed man you and your family. Just tell that dumb idol to get out In Jesus name. Amen.

Reactions: pia

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sad to think of all the suffering people out there, and a lot of Christians just let it slide right by....they're more interested in trying to get brownie points from God, by going to more services or reading more of the Bible.
Sometimes this is just too confusing !
I will pray also, do we have a first name?

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sad to think of all the suffering people out there, and a lot of Christians just let it slide right by....they're more interested in trying to get brownie points from God, by going to more services or reading more of the Bible.
Sometimes this is just too confusing !
I will pray also, do we have a first name?

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request, deliverance, blessings on this ministry, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule