urgent prayer request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pastorjagan

May 25, 2015
CHANDIGARH
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Dear brothers and sisters
Please note that since few months we are not able to accommodate more people in our present church building.So we have decided to extend church building for 10 feet. We just has started doing it but now community and Govt has showed a lot of opposition to do so. By His grace after fasting and prayer the Lord is kept the community little bit calm and Government will be issuing notice soon as they had taken pictures and notes of extending building construction and now it is half of way to complete Therefore I call upon all of you to pray for a. Total silence of the community 2.Government should not take any more action to demolish 3. Need to complete the building as needs are laying like cement and other raw materials and labor to come boldly to help us to construct and complete the building.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Dear brothers and sisters
Please note that since few months we are not able to accommodate more people in our present church building.So we have decided to extend church building for 10 feet. We just has started doing it but now community and Govt has showed a lot of opposition to do so. By His grace after fasting and prayer the Lord is kept the community little bit calm and Government will be issuing notice soon as they had taken pictures and notes of extending building construction and now it is half of way to complete Therefore I call upon all of you to pray for a. Total silence of the community 2.Government should not take any more action to demolish 3. Need to complete the building as needs are laying like cement and other raw materials and labor to come boldly to help us to construct and complete the building.

Well glad to hear that the gospel and blood of Jesus is being applied across more and more people around your area. It's very good to hear that you are needing to extend the Church building for God's work. You know when the Welsh revival happened, they ran out of room in the Churches, and Evan Roberts had to do his preaching in the farms and fields and hundreds of thousands were getting saved, drunks stopped drinking and threw out their beer, pubs were losing business, broken relationships were being restored, people were accepting Jesus into their lives and confessing their crimes and wrongdoings to others, crime rates were going down, the coal miners stopped their swearing, dirty talk and started praising God, it's pretty amazing stuff, when a number of souls like that are being led to Jesus.

So I will pray for you

Dear Lord Jesus, I pray for Pastor Jagan's ministry again, I pray that the government will not take any action to demolish, instead I pray that the government and community will come more open to you Lord Jesus, that Pastor Jagan and all your people in that Church building, and all those brothers and sisters of Christ nearby will be used to witness to the community and government the good news of Jesus, and that they will receive it, and become new people in Jesus Christ as well, and that they will be filled Holy Spirit, and as a result many more souls will be led to you Lord Jesus, and all their needs will be met, according to your will, and bless this ministry with abundance. I pray for mass salvation, massive salvation for India. In Jesus name, AMEN! woohoo. :D

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
By His grace after fasting and prayer the Lord is kept the community little bit calm
Stay in a state of Thanksgiving and most importantly Keep walking in His Love, and teach and show every single member of your fellowship to do like wise, no matter what comes, as His Love cannot fail, His will be done, when you walk/live in His substance......I will also keep you in my prayers......Peace and blessings Pia

pastorjagan

May 25, 2015
CHANDIGARH
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Hi Pastor Jagan,

We'll be praying for you - so sorry to hear about your situation. Praying that the opposition from the government and elsewhere would ease and that the Lord would continue to work through you and the church.

God bless,

Cornerstone Network
(www.cornerstone-network.org)
Dear brother
Thanks for your powerful prayers support right this moment.
God bless you
Jagan

pastorjagan

May 25, 2015
CHANDIGARH
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Thanks a lot for your great encouragement I would pray that Lord may pour out more blessing upon you and your family as you uphold us in your prayers.
Jagan