V

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I think I have done everything humanly possible to fit in with everybody, which has whatever

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
But they are thinking thing's.
Most people are self centered, so probably not as much as you think they are thinking.

God is love, and love is not self-seeking. He needs nothing from us, yet his Son died for us. So his love for us is genuine.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Most people are self centered, so probably not as much as you think they are thinking.

God is love, and love is not self-seeking. He needs nothing from us, yet his Son died for us. So his love for us is genuine.
I'd rather be possessed by the devil :)

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Holy cat monkey batman, this was one of my thread's. Yeah the Yoshi pic and of course the account name entanglement. I was all over that scientific anomaly of two hearts being joined together. No, the fact that entanglement is impossible because it breaks the law of relativity. Relativity? (That nothing can travel faster than the speed of light) Such a waste of energy (But not light though) do I even know what I am talking about scientifically? I don't think so. Yikes!

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The two main drivers of human behavior are 1) the need to be loved and 2) the fear of rejection. Humans will do all sorts of strange and dangerous things just in order to be loved and not rejected. Drugs, drinking to drunkenness, smoking, tattoos, strange behavior, etc. Whatever they think necessary to fit in (be loved and not rejected).

For true peace and spiritual growth, however, we should first seek to please and obey God. Our relationship with God must be first. Everthing else must be filtered through that when considering how we behave.

Reactions: Matthias