Vaccinations

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was HORRIFIED to learn there are vaccines that contain aborted fetal tissue like rubella. I had all my shots as a child, and had my daughter vaccinated. Im awake to my own brainwashing in a sense in that I didnt research it. I didnt care to or even dream there would be fetal tissue without being notified. But I found this info on moderna. I just want to say, be careful to know what you are getting in your body. It is not mark of the beast, but communism is shutting down your brain and just doing what the government says without thinking a out things. And train your children and granchildren to think, not just do the norm.

Moderna Covid-19 Vaccine – Facts – Not Fiction

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And how do you know that this website is authoritative?

There is no actual fetal tissue in any vaccine that I am aware of (and I am a doctor). Cells descended from a foetus aborted several decades ago are used in many research procedures (including vaccine development) but that is not the same thing at all.

Article: Coronavirus vaccines and Christian ethics - John Wyatt

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayflower

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no actual fetal tissue in any vaccine that I am aware of (and I am a doctor). Cells descended from a foetus aborted several decades ago are used in many research procedures (including vaccine development) but that is not the same thing at all.
Those cells have been shown to cause De Novo mutations in patients that are vulnerable to them.

[Edit: SCPI recently reorganized their articles.]
Autism is a Post-birth Environmental Triggered Disease

Related: Autlanders, Thriving Outside of the Box: Autism Subtypes...

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I didnt care to or even dream there would be fetal tissue without being notified.
The term "HEK" means human embryonic kidneys, and they were originally derived from "an aborted fetus of unknown parenthood" (as noted below). So here is the truth about the origin of HEK cells - right from the horses mouth:

"HEK293 is a cell line derived from human embryonic kidney cells grown in tissue culture. They are also known, more informally, as HEK cells. This particular line was initiated by the transformation and culturing of normal HEK cells with sheared adenovirus 5 DNA. The transformation resulted in the incorporation of approximately 4.5 kilobases from the viral genome into human chromosome 19 of the HEK cells. The line was cultured by scientist Alex Van der Eb in the early 1970s at his lab at the University of Leiden, Holland.

The transformation was executed by Frank Graham, another scientist Van der Eb’s lab who invented the calcium phosphate method for transfecting cells. The source of the cells was a healthy aborted fetus of unknown parenthood. The name HEK293 is thusly named because it was Frank Graham’s 293rd experiment... HEK-293 cells are useful for many transfection experiments, particularly the propagation of adenoviral-based and retroviral-based vectors."

HEK293 Cell Line

The main concern (which is that of many health care workers) is that the vaccines produced by Pfizer and Moderna are not real vaccines, but simply injections of mRNA in polyethylene glycol (the same antifree that goes into your car engine). Since they have been rushed to market, they could have many problems which have not even been investigated. "95% efficacy" means absolutely nothing.

The volunteers who were tested were never exposed to real live patients who could infect someone. There have been serious allergic reactions from the vaccine, and some have died from these bogus vaccines. One health care workers destroyed 500 doses of the vaccine because he saw a serious problem. And about 60% of health care workers will not take the COVID vaccine.

But there is a more sinister agenda behind the COVID vaccine scam. That is to bring the populations of all countries under the control and domination of a handful of medical and political tyrants, who will rob everyone of their freedoms and their livelihoods. Travel will be restricted to only those who have been vaccinated, but the vaccines do not guarantee immunity.

This will make people dependent on the state to exist. It is already happening while countries are also becoming police states. So we have a combination of (1)Totalitarianism, (2) Communism, (3) Fascism and (4) Nazism all melded together into this COVID conspiracy. And every government is now involved.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The term "HEK" means human embryonic kidneys, and they were originally derived from "an aborted fetus of unknown parenthood" (as noted below). So here is the truth about the origin of HEK cells - right from the horses mouth:

"HEK293 is a cell line derived from human embryonic kidney cells grown in tissue culture. They are also known, more informally, as HEK cells. This particular line was initiated by the transformation and culturing of normal HEK cells with sheared adenovirus 5 DNA. The transformation resulted in the incorporation of approximately 4.5 kilobases from the viral genome into human chromosome 19 of the HEK cells. The line was cultured by scientist Alex Van der Eb in the early 1970s at his lab at the University of Leiden, Holland.

The transformation was executed by Frank Graham, another scientist Van der Eb’s lab who invented the calcium phosphate method for transfecting cells. The source of the cells was a healthy aborted fetus of unknown parenthood. The name HEK293 is thusly named because it was Frank Graham’s 293rd experiment... HEK-293 cells are useful for many transfection experiments, particularly the propagation of adenoviral-based and retroviral-based vectors."

HEK293 Cell Line

The main concern (which is that of many health care workers) is that the vaccines produced by Pfizer and Moderna are not real vaccines, but simply injections of mRNA in polyethylene glycol (the same antifree that goes into your car engine). Since they have been rushed to market, they could have many problems which have not even been investigated. "95% efficacy" means absolutely nothing.

The volunteers who were tested were never exposed to real live patients who could infect someone. There have been serious allergic reactions from the vaccine, and some have died from these bogus vaccines. One health care workers destroyed 500 doses of the vaccine because he saw a serious problem. And about 60% of health care workers will not take the COVID vaccine.

But there is a more sinister agenda behind the COVID vaccine scam. That is to bring the populations of all countries under the control and domination of a handful of medical and political tyrants, who will rob everyone of their freedoms and their livelihoods. Travel will be restricted to only those who have been vaccinated, but the vaccines do not guarantee immunity.

This will make people dependent on the state to exist. It is already happening while countries are also becoming police states. So we have a combination of (1)Totalitarianism, (2) Communism, (3) Fascism and (4) Nazism all melded together into this COVID conspiracy. And every government is now involved.

What a mess! Come soon Jesus!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The cell lines of MRC-5 and WI-38 were both derived from aborted fetuses. MRC-5 was derived from the lung tissue of a 14-week-old male fetus (can't remember the year... 70s, I think) and the WI-38 3-month-old fetus in 1962 ... the second being without the mother's knowledge. In my state, the nurses always warned me about MRC-5/WI-38 and I had to sign to consent, but I didn't understand exactly why they were so worried about it. My theory of it was "It's fine. It's medicine... just do it."

Now, from a moral standpoint, I would and will object to any vaccines that contain MRC-5/WI-38.

Reactions: Nancy and Mayflower

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes she does know that because moderna has not challenged the info

Reactions: Mayflower

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Had to share this from Facebook....
I’m a little nervous. Yesterday I volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine trials held in the LA area. The vaccine is the one that was created in Russia. I received my first shot yesterday at 4:00 pm. I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Devin Wintch I figured I would post my reply to you here since this thread is about vaccines....

I've been praying a little. The feeling I'm getting is don't get it. But then I feel concern as I have medical problems that require it perhaps.
Supposedly, C19 is everywhere ...and you've not gotten it. Hospitals are "overwhelmed with positive cases" because they're using a faulty test that has been proven to have at least 50% chance of a false positive. So they're testing people like crazy, getting their "positives" ...filling beds and raking in the government payoffs ...they get $$$$ for every "positive" case. THEN ...they fearmonger everyone into thinking they must have this "vaccine."
Just step back and wait ....and listen to the testimonies of ones who have gotten it. I think they will shut these people down before long, though ....and there will be some wild claims of how good it is. But here in the beginning, we are more likely to hear some true testimonies. That's my take, anyway.....

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Devin Wintch I figured I would post my reply to you here since this thread is about vaccines....

Supposedly, C19 is everywhere ...and you've not gotten it. Hospitals are "overwhelmed with positive cases" because they're using a faulty test that has been proven to have at least 50% chance of a false positive. So they're testing people like crazy, getting their "positives" ...filling beds and raking in the government payoffs ...they get $$$$ for every "positive" case. THEN ...they fearmonger everyone into thinking they must have this "vaccine."
Just step back and wait ....and listen to the testimonies of ones who have gotten it. I think they will shut these people down before long, though ....and there will be some wild claims of how good it is. But here in the beginning, we are more likely to hear some true testimonies. That's my take, anyway.....

OK, thanks for the advice. I'll keep praying too :)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I’m a little nervous. Yesterday I volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine trials held in the LA area. The vaccine is the one that was created in Russia. I received my first shot yesterday at 4:00 pm. I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.
I believe you are quoting someone else's words. So one of the side effects of the Russian vaccine is to enable the victim to start communicating in Russia. Not a bad result for the Russkies.

Reactions: Nancy and Mayflower

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had to borrow this for my facebook, lol!

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, from a moral standpoint, I would and will object to any vaccines that contain MRC-5/WI-38.
Those cells aren't ingredients.
They are the cells that the vaccine was cultured in.
They still have a residual effect, however.

HEK-293 & PER-C6 have similar stories.

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those cells aren't ingredients.
They are the cells that the vaccine was cultured in.
They still have a residual effect, however.

HEK-293 & PER-C6 have similar stories.
You have the same right to object as a jew did in 1941 germany

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe you are quoting someone else's words. So one of the side effects of the Russian vaccine is to enable the victim to start communicating in Russia. Not a bad result for the Russkies.
Wouldn't it be great? We could all get vaccinated with stuff from different countries and be multi lingual in days.
And yes... That was not my original post.

Reactions: Nancy

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With the recent news about the successes of the vaccines by Pfizer and Moderna, all of humanity has begun to see the light at the end of the tunnel of the COVID-19 pandemic. With the news about impending vaccines, there are concerns around the ethical production of vaccines and what ought to guide Catholics in the determination of the use of vaccines. It is a long and complicated topic to navigate, not only with the questions surrounding the science of how a vaccine is made, but also, from the perspective of faith, morality and ethics, how to approach the various scientific discoveries.

The issue that is at the heart of a lot of controversy is the HEK293 cell line, because it has been developed from a deceased fetus. The question is often raised: If this cell line is used in any stage of development, is this akin to moral cooperation with the evil of abortion? So, if I had a vaccine that tested itself against a replicated cell line from the abortion that garnered HEK293, am I morally complicit in its abortion that occurred in 1970?

The first thing to consider is the distinction between testing, production and development. The testing phase is a place where, while not used by Moderna or Pfizer directly, some tests were involved with the HEK293 cell line. It is a moral practice Catholics should speak out against, but it is also something that is more removed from the ethical concerns. In other words, Catholics, while needing to voice their concerns over the use of cell lines developed through the use of aborted fetuses, can make a real moral distinction between a vaccine that has used aborted cell lines in the testing phase rather than the actual development and production phases. Because of the nature of the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines, they do not use any human cells in the vaccine itself.

How, then, is it morally licit to take such vaccines? Dignitatis Personae addresses this issue in Paragraph 35, where it states that while a vaccine may have used cells from an aborted fetus in any stage of its preparations, it can be morally licit to receive the vaccine if it is to help with the avoiding of great harm. In the end, Dignitatis Personae states, those who receive the vaccine often have no voice in how it’s developed and therefore do not have the moral culpability those who have decided to use these cell lines do. To put it simply: Because we are not actually complicit in the act of abortion, we are not complicit with its action when receiving a vaccine. It can be akin to receiving organs from a deceased person killed in a drunk driving accident: The person causing the accident performs the moral evil, but we do not intend that action when receiving the organs from this morally evil action.

Where does this place Catholics? It actually gives us a few choices. First, we must always and everywhere make it clear that the use of cells from fetuses procured through abortions is a moral evil, and that there are other viable means for achieving similar results. Second, we can receive vaccines such as Moderna and Pfizer’s with a clear conscience. As Dr. John Brehany, director of institutional relations at the National Catholic Bioethics Center, told Catholic News Agency in July, Moderna was not involved in any way with the testing that used the HEK293 cell line that determined the spike protein needed to test. This also means we need to be aware of vaccines that are using cell lines from aborted fetuses where the cooperation is a bit more direct.

Because of the variety of vaccines being produced, it is also allowable for a Catholic to ask for a vaccine that is free from all interactions with aborted cell lines, and it is also allowable for a Catholic to take a vaccine such as those produced by Moderna and Pfizer. Both are allowable moral actions, and we must be careful not to villainize one or the other. This has been backed up recently both by a statement by the Pontifical Academy for Life and a recently leaked doctrinal note by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, where they note that both vaccines are not tainted with any moral problems.

This should be embraced as good news, as it now gives Catholics options where there are more ethically difficult vaccines that are proving successful. However, even then, Dignitatis Personae would say it is morally licit to receive it if it were the only vaccine available to us. Again, we must, always, cry out against the use of abortion to create medical breakthroughs, but the teaching authority of the Church recognizes that our moral cooperation is so removed as to often create a space where we can take them in good conscience.

Finally, though, one principle that is often not considered in the ethics and morality of vaccines, but must be at the front of our minds in the midst of a pandemic, is that of the common good. Thus Catholics would have a moral duty to find a way to help ensure the proper living and thriving of humanity by seeking a vaccine they will be comfortable with so as to help ensure this pandemic is eradicated. To avoid all vaccines can be seen as a sin against the common good. The question is not “will I take a vaccine” but rather “which one will I take for the sake of the common good?” In the end, as always, charity is our motivating factor behind all of our actions.

With a clear conscience, Catholics can receive a COVID-19 vaccine - Our Sunday Visitor

This is a great article I found. There are no aborted babies in the vaccine, we must all stop believing rumors and conspiracy theories on the internet.

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With the news about impending vaccines, there are concerns around the ethical production of vaccines and what ought to guide Catholics in the determination of the use of vaccines.
This is not only true for Catholics, but any proponent of fetal rights.
And to be clear, the issue isn't that the cell donor is deceased, but that s/he was murdered.

Also, even neonatal stem cells that were procured ethically (like those who die shortly after birth) have had more bad side-effects (like leukemia, etc.) than seen with the use of adult stem cells. Besides ethics, it appears that their stage of development is an issue, too. (I don't know any information about umbilical cord products, though.)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Because of the variety of vaccines being produced, it is also allowable for a Catholic to ask for a vaccine that is free from all interactions with aborted cell lines, and it is also allowable for a Catholic to take a vaccine such as those produced by Moderna and Pfizer.
As if anyone will tell you the truth or give you the facts. The days of medical ethics are over. You take this vaccine at your own peril, and the manufacturers have absolutely no liability. And those who inject vaccines probably have absolutely no idea of what exactly they are injecting. They are just following routine.

Also you forget to mention *aborted* fetuses. There is a big difference between deceased fetuses and aborted fetuses. But you said "...because it has been developed from a deceased fetus..". Homicides are not the same as natural deaths. Infanticides are not the same as natural deaths. So Catholics in particular should avoid these vaccines like they plague.