Vaccine efficiency versus virus mutation capability?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mike Waters

Jan 8, 2020
Holt
slideshowart2.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What if Covid19 is found to have a mutation capability that negates every vaccine eradication attempt in respect of all persons except those having an efficacious 'passover' faith nailed to their doorposts?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if Covid19 is found to have a mutation capability that negates every vaccine eradication attempt in respect of all persons except those having an efficacious 'passover' faith nailed to their doorposts?

Well first off, it has not been verified scientifically if there is actually a COVID-19 virus as we are 'led' to believe. It may well be 'nothing' or a mechanical, nano-biological protein/virus designed in a lab drawn from the 2003 SARS virus, as its base.

Secondly, if this 'thing' is of the Corona family of viruses that has been around for many decades, it surely has mutations and will make any attempt to produce a efficacious mRNA/DNA vaccine moot, null and void.

Yes, I would not place any faith in these so-called medical experts that produce fake science for public consumption; for their own personal gain.

Bless you,

APAK

Mike Waters

Jan 8, 2020
Holt
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well first off, it has not been verified scientifically if there is actually a COVID-19 virus as we are 'led' to believe. It may well be 'nothing' or a mechanical, nano-biological protein/virus designed in a lab drawn from the 2003 SARS virus, as its base.

Secondly, if this 'thing' is of the Corona family of viruses that has been around for many decades, it surely has mutations and will make any attempt to produce a efficacious mRNA/DNA vaccine moot, null and void.

Yes, I would not place any faith in these so-called medical experts that produce fake science for public consumption; for their own personal gain.

Bless you,

APAK
And there was I living under the misapprehension that 'Corona' was a fizzy drinko_O

Reactions: Helen and APAK

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Then that would make Covid -19 a direct act of God requiring people to turn to Him for deliverance, and it not being a man made virus created in Wuhan.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would not be the first time that "it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart". (Genesis 6:6)

True, but He gave us in HIs Word what to expect for the end days we are living in! This time it doesn't repent Him, it will be a time of Judgment and wrath poured out on rejecting mankind.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well
Currently there are three or four variations of the virus. But all have the same spike proteins that give it it's name "corona" for crown.

And that is what most of the Vaccines are currently focused upon.

There was a mink population in Denmark...but they got infected and uthenized because they were mutating the virus.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Mike Waters

Jan 8, 2020
Holt
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The time is surely ripe for a return to my topic.
We now have Corona mutations that have indeed once again placed the virus further steps ahead of mankind's attempt at eradication, and in 10 day's time I am scheduled to receive my first vaccination.
But the 'What ifs' loom large in my fears.
What if just one recipient, or one administrator of the vaccine, has recently unwittingly contracted the virus, and triggers off an enormous explosion of infections throughout the constant procession of recipients?
If that were to happen then might not the heralded solution turn out to to be the most tragic victory of a virus designed to always lift itself ahead of eradication?
Again I am reminded of Genesis 6:6 "it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart".
At least, this side of the pond, we do not have the added warning of the last "Trump"et having been sounded.o_O
We may indeed have rainbows to remind us that God will never again destroy the 'world' (as it was thought to be bounded at the time) by flood, but who's to say what alternative God might choose to use to vent his displeasure on all who are not within 'the ark'?

Last edited:

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What if just one recipient, or one administrator of the vaccine, has recently unwittingly contracted the virus, and triggers off an enormous explosion of infections throughout the constant procession of recipients?

Well yes, such a scenario is possible - but if you apply the same "what if" logic to all areas of your life, you'll never get out of bed in the morning.
In my area health care workers are already receiving the vaccine, so (although this is not yet proven) are unlikely to pass it on.
And all social distancing measures plus masks/PPE etc will be in place, so even if one or two people catch the virus as a result of attending for vaccination there's unlikely to be an "explosion" of cases.

Reactions: Mike Waters

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We now have Corona mutations that have indeed once again placed the virus further steps ahead of mankind's attempt at eradication, and in 10 day's time I am scheduled to receive my first vaccination.
You have made this statement as though those *mutations* are (a) a certainty, (b) a reality, and (c) subject to eradication. And none of this may be true. This Chinese virus was weaponized from day one, and it has indeed worked as a biological weapon without a shot being fired.

The first thing to understand about Wuhan virus is that almost 99% of the information that is being published by those with a vested interest may be bogus. The second thing to understand is that you are endangering yourself by taking a bogus vaccine. And too many medical doctors are in on the scam.

A true vaccine takes years and year to develop and actually contains the virus in a modified form. An injection of mRNA in polyethylene glycol (automotive antifreeze) is not a true vaccine at all. And there have been numerous and serious allergic reactions as a result. Some have died. And as Fauci himself has admitted (perhaps involuntarily) the mRNA vaccine does not really give you immunity. He insists that masking and social distancing still apply. Which means that it is simply a bogus vaccine. And he has been lying about this so-called pandemic over and over again. He should be called Pinnochio Fauci.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have had the flu vaccine 80 years. Two years ago 80,000 in the US died from the flu.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A true vaccine takes years and year to develop and actually contains the virus in a modified form. An injection of mRNA in polyethylene glycol (automotive antifreeze) is not a true vaccine at all.

Your definition of 'vaccine' is far too narrow to be practical. There are plenty of successful vaccines that do not contain (and aren't even made from) the organism responsible for the disease they protect against: tetanus, diphtheria, hepatitis B, for example. Our immune system only needs one viral protein (as long as you choose the right one) to make antibodies effective against the whole virus.

Reactions: JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The time is surely ripe for a return to my topic.
But the 'What ifs' loom large in my fears.
If that were to happen then might not the heralded solution turn out to to be the most tragic victory of a virus designed to always lift itself ahead of eradication?
Again I am reminded of Genesis 6:6 "it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart".
At least, this side of the pond, we do not have the added warning of the last "Trump"et having been sounded.o_O
We may indeed have rainbows to remind us that God will never again destroy the 'world' (as it was thought to be bounded at the time) by flood, but who's to say what alternative God might choose to use to vent his displeasure on all who are not within 'the ark'?

Happened here...
They got sick. No word much about it except that a lot of people who were at a big vac event getting vaccines got sick from someone in the crowd.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Bless you,

APAK
What must would be your advise to truly do APAK as to guard from such as best we can.

My nipper came home from work, she works in a place were many people come in and plenty of tourist and so she had a headache and feeling unwell with a sore throat, claimed that if she has it my wife and I have got it and did nothing at all in any regards to us and then went and got the test. but was given the all clear.

Now we have the New version of this crap come in from the UK and Brisbane is to be in lock down for 3 days now.

When I seen about the UK new more highly infectious strain I seen our PM did nothing, he let it come in.

Now what distance will we have to keep 3m or 4m if it's 75 % more infectious air born, what if we walk behind someone what then.

We still have idiots in shopping breathing down your back when you are in line. I have always hated that regardless and I hate people who have to talk right up close to you.

I am always on guard against catching the normal wog as I can do without such, as that is my motto.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There are plenty of successful vaccines...
If these mRNA vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna were actual vaccines, then there would be no need for further masking, distancing, and all the other COVID nonsense.

The whole point of immunization is that you become immune to the virus.
Which means that you can fearlessly walk into a hospital crowded with real patients, and walk around with no mask and a big smile on your face, handing out packages of the HCQ combo pack.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well yes, such a scenario is possible - but if you apply the same "what if" logic to all areas of your life, you'll never get out of bed in the morning.
In my area health care workers are already receiving the vaccine, so (although this is not yet proven) are unlikely to pass it on.
And all social distancing measures plus masks/PPE etc will be in place, so even if one or two people catch the virus as a result of attending for vaccination there's unlikely to be an "explosion" of cases.
Just for some prospective. My manager had the Pfizer vaccine in the first few days of issue, he had his second dose within the last two weeks. The manager tested positive for covid 19 on Wednesday ( we have an outbreak in the care home ) he is having to self isolate still. He is ok and has no apparent symptoms.
We are pretty sure we have the new strain because it is spreading fast x
So you can still catch covid, whether you can still pass it on is unknown.
Rita