Venting

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wayne

Oct 30, 2011
I am sorry if this post seem a little rude or something like that but I need to vented right now because my bipolar has been off the chart that last week. How many of you guys believe 95% of the stuff you hear about the bible or what other "Christians" has said is bs. Well, that all I am going to bs about at the moment.

7angels

Aug 13, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i believe everything in the bible is true and if there are seemly contradictions then there is something that i am missing or do not understand. look at the pharesees who thought they knew everything about God and his word only to find out how wrong they were. as long as we do not harden our hearts but are willing to humble ourselves will we ever be able to learn the truth of the word of God. only God can reveal the mysteries of his word. jam 4:6 God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. unless we stay humble God will not show us anything but resist us in our efforts.