very confused

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, the Pastor whose church i was to distribute 150 Bibles called me. I told i am hiring a car and coming.

I told him i need sometime may be 30 minutes or more to speak on the " importance of the Word of God", and than ask them to write their names, and put a signature of those receiving Bible. But the Pastor is saying that no time will be given to me as they have Lord's supper, testimony and a message. He is telling me to stand after the service at the gate of campus or Churcg and the believers will receive the Bible and leave the campus.

I told Pastor to invite on a day even for few minutes where i can speak few lines about the " Word of God" and give Bibles indiidually and make them know really the Word of God" is important, but he is not inviting on other day also not giving me a chance to speak and give Bibles individually but wants that i go to him wait till the service ends and wait at the gate and give the Bibles without keeping record or clicking a pic. On my part i want record and pics to keep with me and pray for them.

I am really confused, shall i say no to him or agree to what he says, like only standing at the gate and give Bibles when they come out of the campus. You know i have these 150 Bibles from march and now was about to hire a car and go but he wants me to be at the gate.

really very confused friends, you can pray, i really donot want to be a stumbling block for the Lord's Work

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, the Pastor whose church i was to distribute 150 Bibles called me. I told i am hiring a car and coming.

I told him i need sometime may be 30 minutes or more to speak on the " importance of the Word of God", and than ask them to write their names, and put a signature of those receiving Bible. But the Pastor is saying that no time will be given to me as they have Lord's supper, testimony and a message. He is telling me to stand after the service at the gate of campus or Churcg and the believers will receive the Bible and leave the campus.

I told Pastor to invite on a day even for few minutes where i can speak few lines about the " Word of God" and give Bibles indiidually and make them know really the Word of God" is important, but he is not inviting on other day also not giving me a chance to speak and give Bibles individually but wants that i go to him wait till the service ends and wait at the gate and give the Bibles without keeping record or clicking a pic. On my part i want record and pics to keep with me and pray for them.

I am really confused, shall i say no to him or agree to what he says, like only standing at the gate and give Bibles when they come out of the campus. You know i have these 150 Bibles from march and now was about to hire a car and go but he wants me to be at the gate.

really very confused friends, you can pray, i really donot want to be a stumbling block for the Lord's Work

Very unfortunate! I could guess as to the why, but I will bite my own tongue on that and simply pray that God will open any doors that He has for you to walk through in this situation. Our God is able!

Last edited:
Reactions: My Dreams

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

If the work you want to do is not accepted and the matter will not be resolved, go elsewhere.

Reactions: My Dreams