1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Very delicious

Discussion in 'Inter-Faith Discussion' started by yasoooo, Oct 15, 2017.

1. yasoooo

yasoooo New Member

Faith:
    Muslim
    Andorra
    A new scientific study has shown that honey has special characteristics that help to defend against germs. Honey also has high capability to resistbacteria that evolved their immune systems against standard medications.

Honey, in the old and modern era, has always been used as a natural medicine for many diseases. This new study might be a new twist to use honey for medical purposes.
    According to the study that has been done through Sidney University in Australia, Dekarter, a scientific teacher in the biological and microbial science college says, "our research has shown that honey can replace many of the antibiotics that are used to treat cuts such as ointments and different creams. Also, using honey for healing purposes will increase the aging period of antibiotics. "She also adds:" most of the bacteria that cause infections in hospitals are at least resistance to one type of antibiotic, which means the need to produce new and stronger antibiotics that are able to execute bacteria that cause diseases. "

Honey is a complicated compound that is consists of 800 molecules. This complication makes it difficult for scientists to fully understand the honey's mechanism of resisting and killing the bacteria. scientist Dekarter says: "until now, we have not found the method the honey apply to resist bacteria, but most likely there is the molecule" Methylglyoxal ", which is part of the honey, that reacts with other molecules which we have not discovered yet , to become able to inhibit bacteria from multiplying and making new generations that have the ability to resist to antibiotics. "
    American Special Forces Pilot Converts to Islam youtube
    Doctor Rose Koper, from the Health Science college of Wells University, has conducted a research regarding honey's activity against bacteria, and she wrote the book "Honey facing cuts". In her book, she says: "there are many factors that give honey the special healing characteristics, including high sugar level, low water level, and low acidity."

Honey is a healing for people
    The story of Islam preacher Australian Moses Srntuo youtube
    My beloved for the sake of Allah! These new studies that are discovered by scientists and amaze them are not as surprising for us, because Allah Almighty has mentioned honey in his book, and revealed a chapter and call it "An-Nahl" which mean Bees. Allah almighty says: "And your Lord inspired the bee, saying:" Take you habitations in the mountains and in the trees and in what they erect * Then, eat of all fruits, and follow the ways of your Lord made easy (for you "winking smiley. There comes forth from their bellies, a drink of varying color wherein is healing for men. Verily, in this is indeed a sign for people who think "[An-Nahl 68-69].
    American Champion Wrestler Converts to Islam youtube
    In conclusion, we advise every sister and brother to always have honey available in their homes. Honey is useful for treating burns, cuts, pyorrhea and it, is good for skin, cold and virus infections. So, we must have honey and use it both for food and medicine; especially for children!

[Videos removed] You need more posts to attach links or videos New Members Please Read - Posting Links

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    bbyrd009 likes this.
  2. Job

Job Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Thank you moderators. :)

3. bbyrd009

bbyrd009 Groper

Faith:
    Christian
    United States Minor Outlying Islands
    "The average pH of honey is 3.9, but can range from 3.4 to 6.1."

pretty acidic, iow, but maybe she meant

"Honey may be acidic, but, like lemons, it is alkaline-forming in the body."
    ? ok

a distinction should also be made between raw honey and what the store sells, and note that even "raw honey" can be made by just hanging a bottle of sugar water over the hive. So there is honey, and then there is honey, but once you have experienced real raw honey, the fakes are easy to spot.

"ByGrace" likes this.
  4. "ByGrace"

"ByGrace" Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    Very true.
    I paid out for Manuka honey...but my daughter informed me that much of what says "Manuka" honey, is a knock-off. :(
    So mine probably is...I think the real good stuff has to come from NZ or Oz to have all the right nutrients in it ,and not be over processed.
    Mine came from Salt Lake...oh well...it must still have 'some' goodness eh?

5. yasoooo

yasoooo New Member

Faith:
    Muslim
    Andorra
    thank you
    bbyrd009 "ByGrace"
    Narrated By Abu Said Al-Khudri: A man came to the Prophet and said, "My brother has some abdominal trouble. "The Prophet said to him "Let him drink honey." The man came for the second time and the Prophet said to him, 'Let him drink honey.
    "He came for the third time and the Prophet said, "Let him drink honey." He returned again and said, "I have done that 'The Prophet then said, "Allah has said the truth, but your brother's abdomen has told a lie. Let him drink honey. "So he made him drink honey and he was cured. Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Medicine, Hadith Number: 5746, Narrated by: Sa'd Ibn-Malik

6. bbyrd009

bbyrd009 Groper

Faith:
    Christian
    United States Minor Outlying Islands
    prolly, you can tell by the color and texture. I'd try to buy local, but i'm in Florida, easy to say i guess

7. yasoooo

yasoooo New Member

Faith:
    Muslim
    Andorra
    QURAN in Surat an-Nahl vr.68-69 says
    "And your Lord revealed to the bee saying: Make hives in the mountains and in the trees and in what they build: Then eat of all the fruits and walk in the ways of your Lord submissively. There comes forth from within it a beverage of many colours, in which there is healing for mankind; most surely there is a sign in this for a people who reflect."

Resolve your daily problems by using Honey and know how HONEY can cure it and how useful it is. Listed
    below are some common problems which can be cured by honey :

HONEY

Over the centuries, the great power and strength possessed by honey has been under estimated by scientists. If only they looked towards ISLAM, they would have found an element whose curing ability has surprised all levels of intellect.

A few of the very many cures from honey have been outlined:

For burns

Apply freely over burns. It cools, removes pain and aids fast healing without scarring. Apart from being a salve and antibiotic, bacteria cannot live in honey.
    US Rap Singer Converts to Islam youtube
    Bed Wetting

A teaspoon of honey before bed aids water retention and calms fears in children.
    Prove the existence of the name of Muhammad, peace be upon him in the Gospelsyoutube
    Sleeplessness

A dessert spoon of honey in a mug of hot milk aids sleep and works wonders!

Hyperactivity

Honey is a mild sedative with minerals, vitamins, amino acids etc. Replace all white sugar with honey. White sugar is highly stimulating with no food qualities.
    Ahmed Deedat - Was the Gospel of Luke inspired by the Holy Spirit?youtube
    Nasal Congestion

Place a dessert spoon of honey in a basin of hot water and inhale fumes after covering your head with a towel over the basin.
    [removed]
    Wounds or Grazes

Cover wound with honey and a bandage. Excellent healer.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  8. yasoooo

yasoooo New Member

Faith:
    Muslim
    Andorra
    For Fatigue

Dissolve a desert spoon of honey in warm water or quarter honey balance of water in a jug and keep in the fridge. Honey is primarily fructose and glucose and so it is quickly absorbed by the digestive system. (Honey is a unique natural stabilizer - ancient Greek athletes took honey for stamina before competing and as a reviver after competition.)

Facial Deep Cleanser

Mix honey with oatmeal approx. 50/50 till thick and apply as a face-pack. Leave on for half an hour then wash off. Great as a deep cleanser for acne .

Poor Digestion

Mix honey with apple cider vinegar approx. 50/50 and dilute to taste with water. This aids digestion. (Also reputed to be wonderful for the joints.)

Hair Conditioner

Mix honey with equal quantity of Olive Oil and cover head with a warm towel for half an hour then shampoo off. Feeds hair and scalp. Hair will never look or feel better!
    Most Powerful Drug Lord in U.S converts to Islamyoutube
    Sore Throats

Let a teaspoon of honey melt in the back of the mouth and trickle down the throat. Eases inflamed raw tissues.

For Stress

Honey in water is a stabilizer - calms highs and raises lows. Use approx. 25 percent honey to water.

9. Stranger

Stranger Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    And you can make wine out of honey also.

Stranger

10. yasoooo

yasoooo New Member

Faith:
    Muslim
    Andorra
    In Australia, a country with a population of around 20 million, about 3000 people die each year from alcohol abuse while 65,000 others are hospitalised. Studies have consistently revealed a link between heavy drinking and brain damage and around 2500 Australians are treated annually for alcohol related brain damage. Research in the United Kingdom indicates that 6%

of cancer deaths are related to alcohol abuse and Harvard Centre for Cancer Prevention says that drinking greatly increases the risk for numerous cancers. Alcohol is considered highly carcinogenic, increasing the risk of mouth, pharynx, larynx, oesophagus, liver, and breast cancers. Drinking alcohol during pregnancy can lead to Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, causing the child to be small at birth, have some facial malformations, small eye openings, webbed or even missing fingers or toes, organ deformities, learning disabilities, mental retardation and much more.

Researchers in Australia have also estimated that 47% of all those who commit violent crimes, and 43% of all victims of these crimes, were drunk prior to the event. Alcohol is responsible for 44% of fire injuries, 34% of falls and drownings, 30% of car accidents, 16% of child abuse instances, and 7% of industrial accidents. Even though it is clear that alcohol is responsible

for a great many evils it is legal and even encouraged in most societies. In Muslim countries where alcohol is forbidden many people still find it difficult to resist temptation and fall prey to the disease that is alcoholism. Amazingly even in the light of such startling evidence against alcohol, people around the globe continue to consume alcohol in ever-increasing amounts

11. yasoooo

yasoooo New Member

Faith:
    Muslim
    Andorra
    Anaemia

Honey is the best blood en-richer by raising corpuscle content. The darker the honey the more minerals it contains.

Food Preservative

Cakes with honey replacing sugar stay fresher longer due to natural antibiotics. Reduce liquids by approx. one-fifth to allow for moisture in honey.

Heart Patients

These people are well advised to replace white sugar (sucrose) with honey, natural fructose and glucose.

Hay-fever

Chewing the tops of comb honey stimulates the immune system due to minute amounts of pollen. During the season chew for 20 minutes a teaspoon of bee capping (tops) five to six times per day. Highly effective and useful for asthma sufferers as well.

Baby's Bottle

Four teaspoons of honey to a baby's bottle of water is an excellent pacifier and multivitamin additive. If baby's motions are too liquid then reduce by half a teaspoon; if too solid increase by half a teaspoon.
    Honey a very important for infants and protect them from anemia, rickets and to treat bedwetting in children, but you must take small amounts of it for children without year ..

Teething

Honey rubbed on a baby's gums is a mild sedative and anaesthetic.

Osteoporosis

English research has shown that a teaspoon of honey per day aids calcium utilization and prevents osteoporosis. Essential from age 50 onwards.

Long Life

One common fact worldwide is that the most long-lived people are regular users of honey. An interesting fact yet to be explained is that beekeepers suffer less from cancer and arthritis than any other occupational group worldwide.

إسلام أشهر مغني راب في العالم Snoop Dogg‬ youtube
    Migraine

Use a dessertspoon of honey dissolved in half a glass of warm water. Sip at start of attack. If necessary repeat in 20 minutes. Always effective (so tip goes) as migraine is stress related.

Conjunctivitis (pus in the eye)

Honey dissolved in equal quantity of warm water. Apply, when cooled, as lotion or eye bath. Cough mixture

6 oz. liquid honey

2 oz. glycerin

Juice of 2 lemons

Mix well. Bottle and cork firmly. Use as required.

Important:

Keep honey in first aid cupboard for emergency use,

12. Stranger

Stranger Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    And, you can make wine out of honey also. Meade

Stranger

13. yasoooo

yasoooo New Member

Faith:
    Muslim
    Andorra
    Why does Islam forbid alcohol ?

I've Islam forbids alcohol consumption in the words of the Almighty right : { O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah ], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful.} Al-Mā'idah 90 . Modern science has come to confirm and prove what the Koran Quon long ago .

It has been proven scientifically many disadvantages caused by the abuse of alcohol , even in small quantities .

The path of alcohol in the body when taken

1) Mouth : alcohol enters the body through the mouth .

2) Stomach : some alcohol enters the blood .

3) the small intestine : up to the small intestine , O Take the way to the circulatory system.

4) Heart : The heart pumps the wine to the body .

5 ) brain : As the wine up to the brain .

The effects caused by alcohol on the nervous system are:

The influence of alcohol with a small amount :

1 ) causes relaxation.

2) impair the ability to concentrate .

3) slow neurological repercussions .

4) impair motor coordination .

Medium quantity :

1) Talk inconspicuously .

2) also cause dizziness .

3) and leads to a feeling of emotional change .

A large amount :

1) causes vomiting

2) the difficulty in breathing .

3) loss of consciousness .

4 ) leads to coma.
    DVD 31 Jesus Christ (Pbuh) in Christianity and Islamyoutube
    Alcohol affects the cerebellum , cerebral cortex , the brain stem and spinal cord .

14. yasoooo

yasoooo New Member

Faith:
    Muslim
    Andorra
    someone told me
    Bee venom has some interesting adherents. Many years ago I had a local lady who suffered from some chronic affliction, for what I can't remember, and she asked me if I would let her get stung by my bees. She said that the venom helped control whatever her symptoms were doing to her. I felt for her but I declined to sacrifice hundreds of my bees to alleviate her symptoms. She said she was hoping for as many as 200 stings; that's a lot of bees. Maybe I should set aside a couple of hives just for therapeutic stingings...

She still buys a ton of honey and swears by it. Whatever. If she feels it helps, who am I to argue. (Plus I like the money)

But the single fear I have is the massive industrialization of honey.

Unfortunately there is a huge amount of HFCS and other adulterated honey coming in from China and Vietnam.
    Your best bet is to put out the cost to a local producer who is reputable.

or just start your own nukes.

The propolis is a wonder and the honey contains hydrogen peroxide that is the primary killer of the microbes.
    convert to islam omar from london Guided Through youtube
    there is also a huge amount of data that clearly shows that compounds in the bee spit (yes its bee spit folks) along with Royal jelly has certain intestinal protections that reduce colon cancer issues and digestive problems.
    convert to islam ٌRahim from London Guided Through the Qyoutube
    That's a good start. 5lb.s of bees equates to roughly 40-50 thousand bees. A good, hard working queen can run that number right up within a month necessitating you split the hive or watch them swarm. Bees are like people; some are hard working and industrious, some take their cue from a dilettante queen and lay around and no nothing all day. Unlike our society, when you find such a queen you take her out the hive and squash her beneath your boot and introduce a new queen with the explicit instruction that she out perform her predecessor ...or suffer the same fate. The bee world is a cruel, cruel, place...
    the bees make a majority of their honey from Poison Oak flowers. People born here eat the honey, or build a resistance some other way. I have been highly resistant to Poison Oak for 20 years.

Local honey can help a man become indigineous.

ا

15. Job

Job Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    @yasoooo

Is it your hope that those who see your hidden messages will forsake the One true God and convert to your false beliefs?

You're dreaming...