Very Important Announcement (Covid-19 Vaccine Side Effect-Unpublished)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Thinking)

(21 Grams is "Flu Fluid" in the Brain, that dissipates very quickly out of the ears after death)

A Covid-19 Vaccine will change the ratio of this fluid in the brain, nearly doubling the amount...........this could increase the likelihood of a stroke, or similar annual effect (s)..............We'll have to see what happens over time, if a specific organ or illness is more common then our projection.

Vaccines take a very long time of study, upwards of 20 years, and sometimes a vaccine is just not developed or deployed. We do have advancements to do this quicker, and that is perhaps a mistake.

This.................(you need to reinstate animal testing of vaccines)............obviously this is one area, that may yield some good research results. Russia has a vaccine, nobody wants, but why is that?

One area.................."Flu or Covid-19" related, is the bodies production of "good stress hormones", versus, "bad stress hormones"................this is true for the traditional, flu, and also covid-19................

Remember society does not have "universal income", "assisted suicide", or a solution to the homeless problem which is very easy to fix............society has a lot of very predator behavior that keeps people in a cocaine like stress related state, and that doesn't seem to cut it that much anymore.........making weed and other narcotics legal was only the beginning..............many more people will die from the vaccine.

Unclean people, and that is what society encourages have a higher likelyhood of death with the vaccine that is what we are teaching. Need to play sports with a pandemic, then society has a mental illness, and it does not or will not admit to the understanding we have now very basic and very true. Society has a lesson to learn, that, even if you are poor and in adversity, doesn't mean you are unclean, most unclean people world wide are the rich and middle class, deaths from the vaccine will be *high and dismissed for corporate gain, as not related.

People will continue to die from "covid-19", societies is unclean, easy to fix, but society has mental illness in suicide pleasure//diverse dehumanization...........you have to choose if you want to die from "covid-19" or from the "covid-19 vaccine"..............unfortunately i've already been given "covid-19" illegally, and the vaccine "illegally".

EDIT

As an unclean people globally, you have to decide if you want to die from "covid-19" or the effects of the vaccine for "covid-19"...........I'm not discouraging the vaccine, but, you will die this way or that way.

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Thinking) (alternative method, flu vaccine)

Bee Poison, was used thousands of years ago in an attempt to treat "covid-19".

As we come closer to the present, as we've said before............society focused on the reptile population, or certain fish/whale/sharks........................may or may not be authentic, with the pig, and that is more modern then anything.

Historically, they wanted an allergic reaction, and the body to respond to that, and at the same time they hoped, the bodies immune system would not fail, during the antibody process............the bee poison, may of been used with other tonics is what we are saying.

EDIT

When they first Saw Halley's Comet in 1986...............then for whatever reason, they began to teach that the honey bees would go extinct with in 20 to 40 or so years...............now today there is talk of killer bees, and less honey bees or an all time low.

This is what I was going to say.............."a pandemic", removes your class barrier, it doesn't matter if you are rich or have opportunity, your behavior is the problem, now I don't see the poor people as much as the middle class and rich, committing suicide by, spreading the virus...............these idiots you serve, designed society a certain way predatorial, and now they have no benefit. Coronavirus is permanent, it is not going to go anywhere, and this will be resolved this year after we pass 4 season cycles, we'll have a more complete understanding and this will play out the following year.

Russia has a colder temperature, its yearly flu rate is nearly 10 times that of other places and countries................you need to think about that, since covid-19 is not going anywhere, maybe you should offer these rich and middle class idiots the choice of which vaccine to take, save some of their dumb and foolish lives.

1 Reminder Issued

(the internet is filtered very quickly nowadays, but you need to remember, it was recorded and shared, they did see people in china dropping dead, you don't have much time to observe the reaction in the brain and authenticate our statements, however................you will see much more of this without vaccination, very soon)

(me being deceased, is, not an option for you, if that is not what god wants, however, sometimes the only way to get to the truth is in the very near future, so very soon)

Last edited:

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Thinking)

(21 Grams is "Flu Fluid" in the Brain, that dissipates very quickly out of the ears after death)

A Covid-19 Vaccine will change the ratio of this fluid in the brain, nearly doubling the amount...........this could increase the likelihood of a stroke, or similar annual effect (s)..............We'll have to see what happens over time, if a specific organ or illness is more common then our projection.

Vaccines take a very long time of study, upwards of 20 years, and sometimes a vaccine is just not developed or deployed. We do have advancements to do this quicker, and that is perhaps a mistake.

This.................(you need to reinstate animal testing of vaccines)............obviously this is one area, that may yield some good research results. Russia has a vaccine, nobody wants, but why is that?

One area.................."Flu or Covid-19" related, is the bodies production of "good stress hormones", versus, "bad stress hormones"................this is true for the traditional, flu, and also covid-19................

Remember society does not have "universal income", "assisted suicide", or a solution to the homeless problem which is very easy to fix............society has a lot of very predator behavior that keeps people in a cocaine like stress related state, and that doesn't seem to cut it that much anymore.........making weed and other narcotics legal was only the beginning..............many more people will die from the vaccine.

Unclean people, and that is what society encourages have a higher likelyhood of death with the vaccine that is what we are teaching. Need to play sports with a pandemic, then society has a mental illness, and it does not or will not admit to the understanding we have now very basic and very true. Society has a lesson to learn, that, even if you are poor and in adversity, doesn't mean you are unclean, most unclean people world wide are the rich and middle class, deaths from the vaccine will be *high and dismissed for corporate gain, as not related.

People will continue to die from "covid-19", societies is unclean, easy to fix, but society has mental illness in suicide pleasure//diverse dehumanization...........you have to choose if you want to die from "covid-19" or from the "covid-19 vaccine"..............unfortunately i've already been given "covid-19" illegally, and the vaccine "illegally".

EDIT

As an unclean people globally, you have to decide if you want to die from "covid-19" or the effects of the vaccine for "covid-19"...........I'm not discouraging the vaccine, but, you will die this way or that way.
I had covid at least once, so I am discouraging the vaccine. Those who get covid after getting the vaccine might die as those who got the flu vaccine died of covid

Reactions: WaterSong

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
(Thinking)

EDIT

The video u posted has nothing to do with vaccines...
However i found it to be astonishing. The video is of an experiment done to show that we have a soul

Peter Simpson

Mar 2, 2021
SURREY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Canada
You cannot support anything you've said with scientific evidence, You're nothing but a fear monger spreading false information and absolutely ridiculous ideology. If there was any truth to what you say, there would be substantiating evidence among several old people who have already received the vaccine. I would much rather take my chances with the vaccine than take my chances with the virus; and I have to be one of the greatest antiestablishment individuals on the face of the Earth. I abhor Americans, I abhor the British, I abhor East Asians, South Asians, Africans, muslims, christians, catholics, I pretty well abhor every human being on the face of the planet. I don't support or endorse anything or anyone and I certainly can't endorse you. What you're trying to convince anybody of is sheer nonsense. According to you 80-90% percent of the population of the planet is going to die either from the Covid virus or the vaccine against the virus. And while I sincerely hope that you're even half right, your position is completely preposterous. What you're trying to say is that 80-90% of the world's population is doomed to die and that is just ridiculous. Where do you people come from?