Very old but very true.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is great to hear this quote from Einstein. Hopefully he placed his faith in Christ as his Savior.
I know that some Jews do recognise Jesus as Messiah. Our church had a visit from Helen Shapiro who told of how she came to be a believer. She was a big name in the pop charts in the sixties.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that some Jews do recognise Jesus as Messiah. Our church had a visit from Helen Shapiro who told of how she came to be a believer. She was a big name in the pop charts in the sixties.
Years ago I had a book about how some Jewish people came to know Christ.

I still remember one story. A man had a Christian nanny when he was a child. He always remembered how kind she was.

Since she was employed by his parents, of course she couldn't say anything to him about Jesus.

When he grew up he got into all sorts of searching including New Age. Somehow he came to know Jesus and accepted Christ as his Savior. He always remembered his kind, Christian nanny.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Years ago I had a book about how some Jewish people came to know Christ.

I still remember one story. A man had a Christian nanny when he was a child. He always remembered how kind she was.

Since she was employed by his parents, of course she couldn't say anything to him about Jesus.

When he grew up he got into all sorts of searching including New Age. Somehow he came to know Jesus and accepted Christ as his Savior. He always remembered his kind, Christian nanny.

I enjoyed reading about this woman's discovery of Jesus.

Reactions: amadeus