Video: 8 Minute Personal Testimony

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is an 8 minute video about my testimony and transformation and encouragement.

Hope you find it encouraging friend. May the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.

Reactions: amadeus

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew G,

Thanks for sharing your testimony, brother. I used to listen to Paul Washer as well. His sermons really fed my desire to experience God and seek His face.

I also like your explanation about how we die with Christ and are raised to life with Him and how towards the end, you point to Christ as the solution for people looking for peace.

Reactions: amadeus

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise be to God and the Lord Jesus Christ my sister Wynona. That is interesting you also found and listened out about Paul Washer too. The Lord Jesus Christ will always be the answer friend, no matter what anyone may try to point or direct you to down the road. The true way is founded in the Lord Yeshua whom is the truth, the way, and the life and no one has access to God except by and through faith in Him.

Reactions: amadeus and Wynona