Virgin Mary is the Woman in Genesis 3:15

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the Virgin Mary appearing? Yes.

She's the Woman in Gen 3:15 Douay Rheims "I will put enmities between thee and the woman".... thee=enemy

She's the Woman at the cross.

She's the Woman in Revelations 12:1

++The Protestants all reject Mary. Along with any unbelievers. God makes her enemies dislike her more. . . and him, too.

Reactions: historyb

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

She's the Woman in Gen 3:15 Douay Rheims "I will put enmities between thee and the woman".... thee=enemy

++The Protestants all reject Mary. Along with any unbelievers. God makes her enemies dislike her more. . . and him, too.

Protestants DO NOT reject Mary. The reject the catholic Mary.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah its like saying "We only reject she was God's Queen". I know more than you so is there anyone else?

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah its like saying "We only reject she was God's Queen". I know more than you so is there anyone else?
Where in the Bible is Mary ever called a queen? Some people call her the queen of heaven. The Bible does speak of a queen of heaven but it certainly isn't Mary.

The queen of heaven

Satan often tries to corrupt churches with false teaching. One such teaching is deifying Mary and giving her a status higher than she deserves.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She was called it here. God entered the world thru his Queen and we know him as the Son of God.

The-shroud.jpg

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys probably think her dress is waving like a cloud..It is. A cloud of light!

Ask yourself if you have enmity for the Woman. If you do.. then you are born of thee seed (thee/thy= them fallen angels).

Last edited:

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She was called it here. God entered the world thru his Queen and we know him as the Son of God.

The-shroud.jpg

I hate to burst your bubble, but your "shroud of turin" is not what was used for Jesus.

Let's take a look in the Word of God for the details...

John 20:1 The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.
John 20:2 Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.
John 20:3 Peter therefore went forth, and that other disciple, and came to the sepulchre.
John 20:4 So they ran both together: and the other disciple did outrun Peter, and came first to the sepulchre.
John 20:5 And he stooping down, and looking in, saw the linen clothes lying; yet went he not in.
John 20:6 Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie,
John 20:7 And the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself.

Consider yourself discredited.
God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barrie Schwartz the Jew goes over that subject matter.. he's Jewish so he knows authentic Jewish burial.

I'm not some johnny come lately..on this.

Now once that is out of the way... She's the Queen of Heaven. Multi sources prove it here.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Mary is not appearing anywhere.
lk16;
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah don't believe real video evidence. That statue is 20 feet tall.. and its no bed sheet.

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Protestants all reject Mary.
Let it be known brian, that non-Catholic Christians do not reject Mary. We may not worship her or pray to her but we respect and honour her as the mother of Jesus. She was the one chosen by God to bear his Son so how can we reject her.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's fine.. I'm only showing you what God has done... God made the Shroud. If she his queen.. or soul mate that's between u and God. And the Son of God...is Jesus. God entering this world thru Mary (His Queen) makes him the Son of God.

Douay Rheims Gen 3:15. Mary is the woman.

I really don't care if u guys believe the more you deny it the more blessings I receive.

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That's fine.. I'm only showing you what God has done... God made the Shroud. If she his queen.. or soul mate that's between u and God.

She is his mother not his queen. The Church is or will be His bride So His mother can't be. If you believe that then I'm afraid you have been listening to a false gospel. But if as I suspect you are Catholic you will not want to know the truth. Not many Catholics do but I have known a few that did.

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah don't believe read video evidence. That statue is 20 feet tall.. and its no bed sheet.

All that video proves, is this...

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I know where your going with the angel of light thing.. you are saying Mary is the devil? If you believe Mary is the devil then why do you believe in Jesus?

Its just ludicrous to say that about your Lords Queen.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's fine.. I'm only showing you what God has done... God made the Shroud. If she his queen.. or soul mate that's between u and God. And the Son of God...is Jesus. God entering this world thru Mary (Queen) makes him the Son of God.

I really don't care if u guys believe the more you deny it the more blessings I receive.
first thanks for the reply. second, Mary is no queen, and third she is not the mother of JESUS. but she is the surrogate mother to the body that he came in. for the Lord Jesus have no "biological" father, nor any "biological" mother. without father, without mother, for he made all biological fathers, and all biological mothers. for he is "CREATOR" and "MAKER" of all things.

understand something brian100, our Lord Jesus is no one's biological son. and speaking of the body of flesh that Mary birthed, he, the Lord Jesus, was not a "PARTAKER" of flesh and blood, but only "TOOK PART" in it. supportive scriptures. Hebrews 2:14 "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;"

now brian100, before you answer this post you better understand what's the difference between "Partake" vs "Took Part" concering flesh & blood.

PICJAG.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply. second, Mary is no queen, and third she is not the mother of JESUS. but she is the surrogate mother

Now your are crazy for saying Jesus is a fake birth Son of God. All you did was make people say yeah see there is nothing special about Jesus. Jesus was just a test tube birth? And you reduced God to .. what you want it to be. Some nut bible thumper desperate to say anything to explain her away.

Is this the best you people got's? Mary was a nothing more to Jesus than fake borrowed mother? See how dumb u guys make yourselves.

God deliver you to me...checkmate.

I made it a ambition to know what you guys all know ---that's some korky stuff. Oh sorry my minister told me to say that, that she just just a fake mom. Why do you people even believe in Jesus? I'd be scared to bash his Mom or his Queen. But you guys don't really believe. Or you're just blind Chess players.

Last edited:

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Where there is a kingdom there is a king.

Where there is a king there is a queen.

The king and queen begot the Prince of Peace.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this was my Kingdom I would fight for him. .. I' am.

'Fighting' for 'Jesus and Mary'. Its a Jesus and Mary Heaven.. of 2 hearts.