Virtual Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Bonnet Contest Rules and Signups

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay so I already know that this doesn't have anything to do with the true meaning of Easter so please save the lectures lol anyways first of all I'm going to explain the Easter bonnet contest because it's pretty straight forward.

Easter Bonnet Contest (Begins and ends on Easter Sunday)

1. I will be one of the judges, if you want to be another judge please PM me and I will add you to the list.

2. If you want to enter in the contest again please PM me and then on Easter Sunday submit your photo of you in your Easter bonnet and you will be judged on a scoring from one to ten.

3. The winner will be the one with the highest points and in case of a tie breaker I will be thinking of a number from one to a hundred and the tie breaker will be the one who guesses it correctly. :)

Now here comes the rules for the virtual Easter egg hunt since there's a lot more details to explain. :)

Virtual Easter Egg Hunt Rules

1. There will be two groups of people the hiders and the finders. I will be a part of the first group and here's an explanation of how it's going to work;

Hiders: Will change their status to official CB Easter egg hider and the night before Easter (Easter Eve) the hiders will post a picture of an Easter egg "hiding it" in multiple posts. The more hiders we have, (four will be the maximum) the less each person will have to hide since we will have a total of twelve virtual Easter eggs. See example below.

Totem-World-Jumbo-Fillable-Plastic-Easter-Egg-Hunt.jpg

Finders: The finders will change official Easter egg finder to their status and on Easter morning when they find an egg that looks like that hidden on a post they will respond to that thread by saying "Egg found" and then add a picture of an Easter basket that looks like this.

GUEST_62784519-ec2d-48dd-8b6e-acf06549f261.jpg

The person who finds the most eggs (same tie breaker will apply) will be able to add official Easter egg champion to their status and will also receive a golden Easter egg. :)

If you wish to participate and be a hider or a finder please PM me and I'll add your names below. All signups for both games end on Good Friday so get them in ASAP!! :D If you have any questions also feel free to ask me. :)