Virtual Madlibs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since @JazzyJeff15 had a really cool finish the sentence game, I thought that we could do some Madlibs. ;) So I already typed out the story and these are the things that I need.

1. Name
2. Noun
3. Place
4. Pronoun
5. Adjective
6. (Different) Place
7. Same Pronoun
8. (Different) Name
9. Noun
10. Same Pronoun
11. (Different) Pronoun
12. Adjective
13. Noun
14. Noun
15. Name of Food
16. Name of Drink
17. (Different) Place

So,.. since there are seventeen words,.. after seventeen posts I should be able to fill in the blanks. :D (Please be kind and courteous to others though don't give an answer more than once so everybody gets a turn. :) Also, @Mayflower might enjoy this game since she likes to play games and write stories and this is a combination of both!!! :D

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lol I meant a person's name. :p

I thought that you were looking for a title for the story you were writing, so I gave you one. If you were looking for a name, then I could just have easily written, "Sword fish," but I knew that was not what you were fishing for. ROFL.

Reactions: April_Rose

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would Jefferson Jazzworthy be a good name to start with? One of my old friends called me that one time

Edit

My mistake. If we're going with Sword Fish (thats a cool name) then we need a noun...hmm. Person place or thing...a paramedic

Reactions: April_Rose