Visions, Dreams, and hearing the Lord about them

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We read in the Bible that we are going to get visions and dreams. We also read that His sheep hear His voice and that we need to take all our thoughts captive to Him. If you put that together we find that we should be getting dreams and vision, and then be taking them to Him for answers about the dreams and vision. Indeed, when the Lord came into my life I did start getting dreams and visions. So when I figured out that I could talk back and forth with Him I started talking to Him about those dreams and visions. Here I have a couple of examples:

I was attending a Bible study once a week at a pastors home. He actually did a Bible study a couple times a week but I could only make it one of those days. One morning I got a really strange dream.

In the dream there was what seemed like army barracks, and not far away were little ponds of water behind loose fencing. As I looked I saw sharks swimming in those ponds. Then the sharks came out of the water using their front fins and a wiggle to move across the ground. Something like the walking catfish. The sharks went by the barracks and into the chapel for the barracks. Then the dream ended and I woke up.

I took the dream to the Lord who said, "There are those in His army who are raising back biting spirits in the pools of wisdom that I have given them. And at times they are making their way into my Holy Place."

Ok, we can talk to the Lord and get answers from Him, but that does not always mean we have all the picture. Of course when we do listen we have to figure we might be the one the message is for. So even now I need to be careful I am not the one raising back biting evil spirits. So let me assure you that while I am giving you this story, it is really not about anyone in this story as it is about what happens in our lives. This happened many years ago, but the Lord asked me to post it now, as a testimony and to encourage people to seek Him.

Anyway, I wasn't sure what all that dream and message was about and thought that it might just be a message to me, when I went to the next Bible study. It turns out that it was also about that study. In the other Bible study that week the pastor had invited a traveling evangelist to come and lead that study. I had heard that was going to happen and had even asked the Lord about going, but the Lord reminded me that I had my regular work to do. The Lord did however say that if I really wanted to go He could make a way, but that I should know to bring $20 because there was going to be a collection made for the man. After all the man was someone that the Lord used exclusively to traveling and preaching about Him. That was his job. Thinking back on my job and the loosing money for not doing it plus needing to put out $20, I went the the Lord's first advice and didn't go.

Perhaps that was a mistake because someone showed up to the meeting who had one leg shorter than the other and the Lord used that man to grow out the other leg right in front of them. WOW. I had missed it. I got a chance many years later to see that and much more when the Lord later put me into a Christian healing ministry. Never-the-less, then I had seen the Lord do miracles, but that would have been nice to see.

So back to the story. I attended the next meeting only to find the group rather upset about the prior Bible study, because a collection had been asked for, which had never been done before. I had heard about the miracle thru others and had expected everyone to be very excited about the prior meeting, instead I found a bunch of grumpy and upset people who were upset at suddenly being asked to give money at the prior meeting. And the most upset was the pastor himself, because beyond taking the collection for the man of God he had asked to come, the Lord also had asked him to give the man $1,000 of his own money to the man. I believe he did, because the Lord told him, but he didn't like it at all. He had his own business also but it wasn't doing good at the point.

The Lord asked me to tell them about the dream and interpretation, but they wouldn't let me say anything. They were as a group especially upset with the Lord and didn't want to hear anything about him on that morning. The Lord told me to take my wife and just leave.

Again, this is not about the people, it is about the spirit which we can all wind up raising in the pool of wisdom that the Lord gives us. The fact is that we tend to and we also don't keep up the fences we use to keep them in either. So those spirits wind up taking on legs (spiritually speaking) and can make there way into the places that are holy to the Lord.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also want to and have been asked to write about a vision the Lord once gave me.

I was driving to work one day and talking to the Lord when He told me that He was going to show me the demons that were around. He explained that they were not going to appear how they actually looked.

I was wondering about what I had just heard when suddenly I saw in the car on the other side of the stop sign and rather large gorilla setting next to the driver. The gorilla was dressed in a monkey suit like would be put on a monkey trying to collect money for a street vendor. It had a little red suit with a little red cap. It looked like it was scratching the head of the driver next to him. Yet as the car drove across the street and closer to me I could see that the gorillas was not scratching the head of the drive but rather had his fingers down into the man's head. In the next car I saw the same thing, and the next, and the next. For about the next fifteen minutes every car that went by had these gorillas fooling with the drivers minds.

Also I saw what looked like little bats flying in, around, and through about one in five cars. I asked the Lord about those bats and were told that they were trying to cause problems with the cars. It can really get strange at times dealing with the Lord. Honestly, I like hearing from the Lord. It is interesting, but I don't like using my spiritual eyes so much because it can be just weird.

Anyway, as I drove on I occasionally saw what looked like a pterodactyl on a telephone pole just watching everything go by. Again I asked the Lord about them and was told that they were demons used to oversee and supervise things. The pterodactyl's never did anything, that I saw, but just kind of stood on the poles like a hawk or eagle looking down. In fact none of the demons seemed all that excited. The gorillas looked mostly bored while they messed with the peoples brains. The bats looked a bit mechanical going round and round at a regular pace. The pterodactyls, while looking down never really show a lot of interest and I didn't see any move.

I kind of got the picture when a small white pick up truck was slowly passing me by on the left. I didn't have a gorilla in it! Humm - I must have seen a hundred of cars and this was the only one without a gorilla in it. Then as it continued by I saw three angels in the back of it. They appeared to be playing cards.

Unlike the gorillas, the angels were not even in the front of the cab with the driver, but instead were by themselves in the back and were just playing among themselves. I understood that this man in the pickup must be a Christian man and thus had angels with him providing protection, but I had to ask the Lord about the angels being by themselves in the back of the truck. The Lord explained that He sends His Kingdom but we often don't seek it, or relate to those angels He sends to help us.

The Lord asked me to share the above dream and vision, but until now I missed a connection. That pastor who had the Bible study had once prayed for me and the end of one study that the Lord would send His Kingdom to me, and on the way home the Lord spoke to me and gave me a vision of 40 angels. The Lord then asked me to figure out the angels names. It's too much to go into now, but it was great prayer that pastor prayed for me. The point is that he was a caring pastor, running Bible studies for the Lord, praying effective prayers for the people, but if he can raise demons in his pool of wisdom and they get out, then it can happen to any of us.

The point being that we need to use both our spiritual ears and eyes more than we do, and take those thoughts captive to Jesus Christ for answers and teaching! That is what I learned from the visions, dreams, and from hearing the Lord speak to me. Still, I don't always do it like I should either!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hmmm... Sometimes when experiencing dreams or visions from the lord, it can get a little weird and a lot easier when we don't need to share with others. However, when asked to share these experiences, there will always be the question of credibility.

I recognize the Pterodactyls in your vision so I will share a dream, just to confirm that particular part of your revelation. This is only to acknowledge that I have also encountered Pterodactyls in dreams but I have also seen them visually. You may call it a vision if you like.

One night while sleeping, I discerned someone coming into my house through the front door and into my room. I woke up [although still sleeping] and found and angelic being standing in front of me asking me to get up and I did. I followed the angel down the passageway and we went through the front door [without opening it physically]. On my driveway there appeared to be a 2 man, standing chariot with a row of horses tied to it in the front. The angel got in and told me to get in also, which I did. Suddenly we were traveling with the horses straining in the front and they lifted into the air. The angel in my chariot had the reigns. I saw many other angelic beings riding in chariots near me. A sword appeared in my hand and a shield in the other.

We were riding high above my township and suddenly I could see a black mass coming toward us. They in front of us, were the most ugliest Pterodactyl like creatures I had ever seen, some of whom had riders on them. I held out the sword ready to clash with them and as they came near, I would wield the sword and cut them in half. After a few times of clashing with these spiritual beings, I noticed that when they fell to the ground, they screamed as the earth opened up and I could see what looked like molten lava and fire in those openings and the earth swallowed them up whole and closed over them. At one time I could not get a grip of the sword so I put down the shield to get a better grip but the angel told me never to put down your shield in a battle, so I lifted it back up again.

This went on through the night till I awoke the next morning completely tired and physically exhausted from wielding that sword. Jm2c

This is not a guarantee that others will believe you or me as a matter of fact but again. Something that I recognize while encountering powers of darkness over my town in a dream...blessings!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayflower

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We read in the Bible that we are going to get visions and dreams.
Precious friend, it is prophesied In Scripture That Upon ISRAEL God Will Pour Out
His Spirit, and THEY will have dreams and visions. This Prophecy/Law Program of
God should not be Confused With, and, Must Be:

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15 KJB!) From “Things That DIFFER!”:

God's PURE GRACE/MYSTERY Program (Romans - Philemon KJB!), In
Which The Body Of CHRIST is, According to 2 Corinthians 5:7 KJB, to:

"...walk BY FAITH,
NOT by sight {signs, dreams and visions, etc.}..."

More Here:
"Distinctions" of Prophecy vs MYSTERY

Please Be Richly Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, and Edified!
God's Simple Will!

Reactions: Waiting on him

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eh Im sorry. I think dreams have become a distraction for me and they come to my mind a lot. But yours just reminded me of this strange dream I had and I make connections I think that I shouldn't. Not how that works. :DI love to hear testimonies though regarding dreams and visions. Thank you for sharing. They are interesting for sure.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We read in the Bible that we are going to get visions and dreams. We also read that His sheep hear His voice and that we need to take all our thoughts captive to Him. If you put that together we find that we should be getting dreams and vision, and then be taking them to Him for answers about the dreams and vision. Indeed, when the Lord came into my life I did start getting dreams and visions. So when I figured out that I could talk back and forth with Him I started talking to Him about those dreams and visions. Here I have a couple of examples:

I was attending a Bible study once a week at a pastors home. He actually did a Bible study a couple times a week but I could only make it one of those days. One morning I got a really strange dream.

In the dream there was what seemed like army barracks, and not far away were little ponds of water behind loose fencing. As I looked I saw sharks swimming in those ponds. Then the sharks came out of the water using their front fins and a wiggle to move across the ground. Something like the walking catfish. The sharks went by the barracks and into the chapel for the barracks. Then the dream ended and I woke up.

I took the dream to the Lord who said, "There are those in His army who are raising back biting spirits in the pools of wisdom that I have given them. And at times they are making their way into my Holy Place."

Ok, we can talk to the Lord and get answers from Him, but that does not always mean we have all the picture. Of course when we do listen we have to figure we might be the one the message is for. So even now I need to be careful I am not the one raising back biting evil spirits. So let me assure you that while I am giving you this story, it is really not about anyone in this story as it is about what happens in our lives. This happened many years ago, but the Lord asked me to post it now, as a testimony and to encourage people to seek Him.

Anyway, I wasn't sure what all that dream and message was about and thought that it might just be a message to me, when I went to the next Bible study. It turns out that it was also about that study. In the other Bible study that week the pastor had invited a traveling evangelist to come and lead that study. I had heard that was going to happen and had even asked the Lord about going, but the Lord reminded me that I had my regular work to do. The Lord did however say that if I really wanted to go He could make a way, but that I should know to bring $20 because there was going to be a collection made for the man. After all the man was someone that the Lord used exclusively to traveling and preaching about Him. That was his job. Thinking back on my job and the loosing money for not doing it plus needing to put out $20, I went the the Lord's first advice and didn't go.

Perhaps that was a mistake because someone showed up to the meeting who had one leg shorter than the other and the Lord used that man to grow out the other leg right in front of them. WOW. I had missed it. I got a chance many years later to see that and much more when the Lord later put me into a Christian healing ministry. Never-the-less, then I had seen the Lord do miracles, but that would have been nice to see.

So back to the story. I attended the next meeting only to find the group rather upset about the prior Bible study, because a collection had been asked for, which had never been done before. I had heard about the miracle thru others and had expected everyone to be very excited about the prior meeting, instead I found a bunch of grumpy and upset people who were upset at suddenly being asked to give money at the prior meeting. And the most upset was the pastor himself, because beyond taking the collection for the man of God he had asked to come, the Lord also had asked him to give the man $1,000 of his own money to the man. I believe he did, because the Lord told him, but he didn't like it at all. He had his own business also but it wasn't doing good at the point.

The Lord asked me to tell them about the dream and interpretation, but they wouldn't let me say anything. They were as a group especially upset with the Lord and didn't want to hear anything about him on that morning. The Lord told me to take my wife and just leave.

Again, this is not about the people, it is about the spirit which we can all wind up raising in the pool of wisdom that the Lord gives us. The fact is that we tend to and we also don't keep up the fences we use to keep them in either. So those spirits wind up taking on legs (spiritually speaking) and can make there way into the places that are holy to the Lord.

Yes, having wisdom is no guarantee that we follow that wisdom, and Solomon is the best example of that - he was given more wisdom than any mortal man, yet fell into idol worship, took 700 wives and committed adultery, and more.

Reactions: Mayflower

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How exactly did you discern these things to be sure they were in fact of the Lord?

It's not too hard, but discernment of spirits is important. There are tests I use from the Bible (1Cor 12:30, 1 John 4:1-3), also practice using your spiritual senses in important (Heb 5 the last part), it is extremely important to understand that discernment of spirits is a gift of the Spirit and we read in the Bible to desire the Gifts - all of them (1 Cor 14:1). The Holy Spirit brings you the words for the Lord Jesus Christ who is our Teacher and that teaching and understanding there in is part of the gift along with His pointing things out to you if you seek the Lord's voice and listen. Also remember that it is written that all those who seek find, so seek our Lord Jesus Christ and you will find Him, or the Bible is wrong and it is not wrong, but do we really believe that. Remember also that Jesus explain that if you ask for bread are you going to be given and stone, and if for a egg are you going to be given a snake?

It is written that whoever believes in Him (Jesus Christ the Son whose name is called the Word of God because He talks to us) shall be saved.That word 'believes' from the Greek is more often translated 'trusts' - so it is a belief that involves trust. The Lord also goes by the Great I Am, because He is God and God is omni-present, but do we believe in Him as being the omni-present God???

Look it is wise to use discernment, but unwise to think the Jesus Christ is not there to answer you and help you with understanding and wisdom when you seek Him for it? That is a lack of trust, or a lack of faith! So read the Bible, and put your trust in Him by seeking Him and His voice. Then consider what you get from Him and pay attention to what comes to you. Take those thoughts to Him.

I have been giving testimony after testimony, after testimony. The things in common is that when I put my trust in Him, by seeking Him (Jesus Christ) I wind up hearing from Him, and getting to know Him, better and better. Oh who knows - maybe Satan was the One who told me to read my Bible, who performed miracles in the name of Jesus Christ, who is asking me to tell people about Jesus Christ, but what possible sense does that make? It makes no sense that Satan would be doing that - or in other words it is non-sense for me to think I am not dealing with Jesus Christ. Still it is written the man must live by faith, which is not exactly knowing - it's faith. I hear from Him (Jesus Christ) because I seek Him because I have faith that He is there. Then I get answers, and those answers point to Him.

So what about the person that doesn't think He is there to talk to people - or distrust any suggestion that He could be. They are not putting their trust in Jesus Christ. They are thinking that anything spiritual must be demonic, which is actually denying the immanence of God, and are placing Satan in God's position, whether they realize it or not. That is a larger part of the reason that I post and post, because we need others to believe/trust in the Lord our God Jesus Christ!!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eh Im sorry. I think dreams have become a distraction for me and they come to my mind a lot. But yours just reminded me of this strange dream I had and I make connections I think that I shouldn't. Not how that works. :DI love to hear testimonies though regarding dreams and visions. Thank you for sharing. They are interesting for sure.

I understand. Dreams and vision are strange. Trying seeking the Lord about them and see what comes to you after seeking Jesus Christ. Most people don't seek Him but just wonder about their dreams. Some people go after dream books or other people even spiritualist for information concerning their dreams - yet we Christians have a Lord (Jesus Christ) to seek for answers. I admit that He too can be a bit strange when answering, but His words always accomplish what He wants, and He wants to have a personal relationship with you. So ask Jesus Christ about your dreams, and remember and consider what you pick up from Him.

The Lord had me working in a Christian healing and prayer minister for five years. I learned soooo much from working in that ministry. I havn't gotten to giving testimonies about that ministry, but let me tell you that vision can be a very useful tool for getting information from Him. One way we would sometimes use that tool (visions) was to have a person go back and bring up an instant in their mind and then ask Jesus Christ where He was at that moment in time. Of course the Lord in Omni-present, but He would often appear to the person in their vision they provided in their mind at that moment in time. His appearance in their vision they provided revelation knowledge about the Lord.

For example I once had a lady who had fallen and hurt her knee bring up the moment she fell in her mind then had her ask Jesus Christ where she was at that moment. He appeared to her in the face of her daughter who had come over to give her a hand up. It helped her understand that the Lord was the One who provided her with her loving daughter in her life. I could give you lots of stories like this, but the best thing is to start taking our thoughts (including dreams and visions) captive to Him and seek His voice for understanding, knowledge and wisdom - and stop leaning on our own understanding - even of the dreams and vision we get.

Honestly, it is not hard, - you just pray "Jesus Christ what do you have to say about that dream" in listen in your heart. Practice doing that over and over and see what becomes of it. I did and a relationship with Him came from it, along with these testimonies about Him. Now I will also tell you that it is not always so straight forward as I am presenting, but He can and will get through to you because He did have it written that all those who seek find. You will find Him if you start seeking Him. And after a while it gets easier and easier to find Him because your faith in Him will grow!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friend, it is prophesied In Scripture That Upon ISRAEL God Will Pour Out
His Spirit, and THEY will have dreams and visions. This Prophecy/Law Program of
God should not be Confused With, and, Must Be:

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15 KJB!) From “Things That DIFFER!”:

God's PURE GRACE/MYSTERY Program (Romans - Philemon KJB!), In
Which The Body Of CHRIST is, According to 2 Corinthians 5:7 KJB, to:

"...walk BY FAITH,
NOT by sight {signs, dreams and visions, etc.}..."

More Here:
"Distinctions" of Prophecy vs MYSTERY

Please Be Richly Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, and Edified!
God's Simple Will!

I am not sure where you are going with the above, but I have a couple of comments.

First, Christians are grafted into the Jewish root - thus are "ISRAEL" in a spirit sense as sons of Abraham in the sense that we hear His voice like Abraham did! Gal 3:9

Also concerning 2 Tim 2:15 "word of truth" it is important to note that Jesus Christ is the Word (Jn 1:1) , that is His name "The Word of God" (Rev 19:13) and He the word of the Lord is who talked to Abraham (Gen 15:1), and also the other prophets of Old. If (and it is hard to actually figure out what you are talking about above) you are saying the line upon line of text is the Word according to you, then see Is 28:12,13 which points out that if a person does not listen to the Lord then the word of the Lord to them will be, Order on order, order on order, Line on line, line on line (the Bible text as opposed to His voice) A little hear, a little there," so that they may go and stumble backward, be broken, snared, and taken captive.

If we get to know the Lord and listen to Him then He becomes the word of God to us. That does not mean that those who wrote the bible didn't listen to Him, but it actually means they did listen to Him and were trying to get you to seek Him and listen to Him for yourselves! So that you might know Him as the Word of God just like they do. But if we don't seek Him like they wrote for us to do then all you have is what they heard and you will not develop a person relationship with Him for your self. Then those statements in the Bible like "with their ears they don't hear" come back to point out that fact to us, but still who will actually seek Him?

Jer 5:20:22 Declare this in the house of Jacob and proclaim it in Judah, saying, 'Now hear this, O foolish and senseless people, Who have eyes but do not see; Who have ears but do not hear. Do you not fear Me?" declares the Lord. "Do you not tremble in My presence?...

Jer 6:10 To whom shall I speak and give warning That they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed and they cannot listen. Behold, the word of the Lord has become a reproach to them. They have not delight in it. But I am full of wrath of the Lord; I am weary with holding it in.

Again - I am not sure about the above post, but I am sure that if you know Him you are going to get dreams and vision because He will make you more sensitive to them. When you do you need to take them to the Lord simply by asking Him, "Jesus Christ, what do you have to tell me about that dream or vision?", then listen in your spirit and consider it. That is what living by the belief, faith, that He is there always to be inquired of. He wants to talk to you and the dream of vision was probably an effort on his part to get you to seek Him.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not too hard, but discernment of spirits is important. There are tests I use from the Bible (1Cor 12:30, 1 John 4:1-3), also practice using your spiritual senses in important (Heb 5 the last part), it is extremely important to understand that discernment of spirits is a gift of the Spirit and we read in the Bible to desire the Gifts - all of them (1 Cor 14:1). The Holy Spirit brings you the words for the Lord Jesus Christ who is our Teacher and that teaching and understanding there in is part of the gift along with His pointing things out to you if you seek the Lord's voice and listen. Also remember that it is written that all those who seek find, so seek our Lord Jesus Christ and you will find Him, or the Bible is wrong and it is not wrong, but do we really believe that. Remember also that Jesus explain that if you ask for bread are you going to be given and stone, and if for a egg are you going to be given a snake?

It is written that whoever believes in Him (Jesus Christ the Son whose name is called the Word of God because He talks to us) shall be saved.That word 'believes' from the Greek is more often translated 'trusts' - so it is a belief that involves trust. The Lord also goes by the Great I Am, because He is God and God is omni-present, but do we believe in Him as being the omni-present God???

Look it is wise to use discernment, but unwise to think the Jesus Christ is not there to answer you and help you with understanding and wisdom when you seek Him for it? That is a lack of trust, or a lack of faith! So read the Bible, and put your trust in Him by seeking Him and His voice. Then consider what you get from Him and pay attention to what comes to you. Take those thoughts to Him.

I have been giving testimony after testimony, after testimony. The things in common is that when I put my trust in Him, by seeking Him (Jesus Christ) I wind up hearing from Him, and getting to know Him, better and better. Oh who knows - maybe Satan was the One who told me to read my Bible, who performed miracles in the name of Jesus Christ, who is asking me to tell people about Jesus Christ, but what possible sense does that make? It makes no sense that Satan would be doing that - or in other words it is non-sense for me to think I am not dealing with Jesus Christ. Still it is written the man must live by faith, which is not exactly knowing - it's faith. I hear from Him (Jesus Christ) because I seek Him because I have faith that He is there. Then I get answers, and those answers point to Him.

So what about the person that doesn't think He is there to talk to people - or distrust any suggestion that He could be. They are not putting their trust in Jesus Christ. They are thinking that anything spiritual must be demonic, which is actually denying the immanence of God, and are placing Satan in God's position, whether they realize it or not. That is a larger part of the reason that I post and post, because we need others to believe/trust in the Lord our God Jesus Christ!!

That's one of the longest assembly of words equating to a non answer I have ever seen.

Again, what specifically did you do (In terms of tools and techniques) to spiritually discern this event you say happened?

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's one of the longest assembly of words equating to a non answer I have ever seen.

Again, what specifically did you do (In terms of tools and techniques) to spiritually discern this event you say happened?

Yeah - probably too long but the conclusion (at the end) "That is what living by the belief, faith, that He is there always to be inquired of. He wants to talk to you and the dream of vision was probably an effort on his part to get you to seek Him." leads to Jesus Christ

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah - probably too long but the conclusion (at the end) "That is what living by the belief, faith, that He is there always to be inquired of. He wants to talk to you and the dream of vision was probably an effort on his part to get you to seek Him." leads to Jesus Christ

Another slightly less wordy non answer to a very simple and basic question.

How did you discern this "vision" you claim was actually of the Lord as opposed to the dark side or a chemical reaction to something you ate?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also want to and have been asked to write about a vision the Lord once gave me.

I was driving to work one day and talking to the Lord when He told me that He was going to show me the demons that were around. He explained that they were not going to appear how they actually looked.

I was wondering about what I had just heard when suddenly I saw in the car on the other side of the stop sign and rather large gorilla setting next to the driver. The gorilla was dressed in a monkey suit like would be put on a monkey trying to collect money for a street vendor. It had a little red suit with a little red cap. It looked like it was scratching the head of the driver next to him. Yet as the car drove across the street and closer to me I could see that the gorillas was not scratching the head of the drive but rather had his fingers down into the man's head. In the next car I saw the same thing, and the next, and the next. For about the next fifteen minutes every car that went by had these gorillas fooling with the drivers minds.

Also I saw what looked like little bats flying in, around, and through about one in five cars. I asked the Lord about those bats and were told that they were trying to cause problems with the cars. It can really get strange at times dealing with the Lord. Honestly, I like hearing from the Lord. It is interesting, but I don't like using my spiritual eyes so much because it can be just weird.

Anyway, as I drove on I occasionally saw what looked like a pterodactyl on a telephone pole just watching everything go by. Again I asked the Lord about them and was told that they were demons used to oversee and supervise things. The pterodactyl's never did anything, that I saw, but just kind of stood on the poles like a hawk or eagle looking down. In fact none of the demons seemed all that excited. The gorillas looked mostly bored while they messed with the peoples brains. The bats looked a bit mechanical going round and round at a regular pace. The pterodactyls, while looking down never really show a lot of interest and I didn't see any move.

I kind of got the picture when a small white pick up truck was slowly passing me by on the left. I didn't have a gorilla in it! Humm - I must have seen a hundred of cars and this was the only one without a gorilla in it. Then as it continued by I saw three angels in the back of it. They appeared to be playing cards.

Unlike the gorillas, the angels were not even in the front of the cab with the driver, but instead were by themselves in the back and were just playing among themselves. I understood that this man in the pickup must be a Christian man and thus had angels with him providing protection, but I had to ask the Lord about the angels being by themselves in the back of the truck. The Lord explained that He sends His Kingdom but we often don't seek it, or relate to those angels He sends to help us.

The Lord asked me to share the above dream and vision, but until now I missed a connection. That pastor who had the Bible study had once prayed for me and the end of one study that the Lord would send His Kingdom to me, and on the way home the Lord spoke to me and gave me a vision of 40 angels. The Lord then asked me to figure out the angels names. It's too much to go into now, but it was great prayer that pastor prayed for me. The point is that he was a caring pastor, running Bible studies for the Lord, praying effective prayers for the people, but if he can raise demons in his pool of wisdom and they get out, then it can happen to any of us.

The point being that we need to use both our spiritual ears and eyes more than we do, and take those thoughts captive to Jesus Christ for answers and teaching! That is what I learned from the visions, dreams, and from hearing the Lord speak to me. Still, I don't always do it like I should either!

@Karl Peters & @Angelina I had Pterodactyls revealed to me once in 2016 from an Angel of the Lord. It was a featherless bird attacking me and the hand of man stayed it. The Angel said it was like a Pterodactyl. I never really understood the revelation and just ignored it. But I think now I understand. The COVID-19 virus originated in bats (a fatherless bird resembling a small Pterodactyl).

Coronavirus: Bat scientists find new evidence
WHO, China Report Suggests COVID-19 Passed From Bats to Humans Through Another Animal

Reactions: Karl Peters

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had Pterodactyls revealed to me once in 2016 from an Angel of the Lord. It was a featherless bird attacking me and the hand of man stayed it. The Angel said it was like a Pterodactyl. I never really understood the revelation and just ignored it. But I think now I understand. The COVID-19 virus originated in bats (a fatherless bird resembling a small Pterodactyl).

I would ask the same about your discernment.

A pterodactyl is a reptile and a bat is a mammal. Hard for me to accept an "Angel of the Lord' would use such an example riddled with obvious errors.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would ask the same about your discernment.

A pterodactyl is a reptile and a bat is a mammal. Hard for me to accept an "Angel of the Lord' would use such an example riddled with obvious errors.
Visions are not to be taken literally similar to dreams, usually that is. The Pterodactyl assessment could mean that the COVID-19 disease originated from bats a very long time ago and is an ancient curse. That is my discernment on the issue.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you might want to read this article about how far back they think they have detected the Coronavirus, some 25,000 years ago at minimum: Evidence of 25,000-year old coronavirus epidemic found in human genome

None of that has any bearing on what I said or why

Visions are not to be taken literally similar to dreams, usually that is. The Pterodactyl assessment could mean that the COVID-19 disease originated from bats a very long time ago and is an ancient curse. That is my discernment on the issue.

Could mean?

I rest my case. Exactly what did your "discernment' consist of if you will?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of that has any bearing on what I said or why

Could mean?

I rest my case. Exactly what did your "discernment' consist of if you will?
Not really sure what you're getting at so I'm curious. Do you have some different discernment? Or are you the type that doesn't believe prophecy and revelation still exist? I've ran into a lot of people that claim that prophecy and revelation ended in the bible.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Karl Peters & @Angelina I had Pterodactyls revealed to me once in 2016 from an Angel of the Lord. It was a featherless bird attacking me and the hand of man stayed it. The Angel said it was like a Pterodactyl. I never really understood the revelation and just ignored it. But I think now I understand. The COVID-19 virus originated in bats (a fatherless bird resembling a small Pterodactyl).

Coronavirus: Bat scientists find new evidence
WHO, China Report Suggests COVID-19 Passed From Bats to Humans Through Another Animal
It came from a lab in Wuhan. And wasn’t released by accident.