Visit Israel - In The Footsteps of Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have You Visited Israel?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

elijahgeneration

Feb 6, 2015
Faith
Christian
Hi, I don't know were to post this, but I love Israel and want to encourage everyone if possible to visit this awesome country full of so many great places and walking in the footsteps of Jesus.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Hi, I don't know were to post this, but I love Israel and want to encourage everyone if possible to visit this awesome country full of so many great places and walking in the footsteps of Jesus. I just love the easiness of traveling around in the Holy Land. I made a short video of my latest visit to Bethlehem, Sea of Galilee and Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. Hope you enjoy.
i'm seeing flights are stupid cheap right now too, and dental implants are only $200 in Egypt!
:D

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've always wanted to go to Israel. I don't care to travel out of the country this day and age, but Israel is the one place I would really like go. My sister was going to go, but didn't want to go with a new baby. I really hope if she has one with her synagogue, I can take Lorena one day. I get news bulletins from Christians united with Israel and hear a lot of news of what goes on.

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something never reported in the US press & here I ask why?

Rabbi’s think that they can spit the Catholics away----

Rabbi David Rosen is a talented and respected rabbi, originally from the UK.

Since in some circles it seems to be more encouraged to spit on Christian clergymen than build bridges (this week's events in the Old City), Rabbi Rosen is unpopular with Eskin and his ilk.
Rabbi David Rosen

It has been Jerusalem's dirty little secret for decades: Orthodox yeshiva students and other Jewish residents vandalizing churches and spitting on Christian clergyman as they walk along the narrow, ancient stone streets of the Old City.
Site Builder

Christians say ultra-Orthodox Jewish students spit at them or at the ground when they pass. There have also been acts of vandalism against statues of the Virgin Mary.
Ultra-orthodox Jews 'must stop religious abuse'

You cannot find one incident where Muslims spit on Christians but you can find countless incidents where

Google: “spitting on Christians”

I did & I got About 365,000 results [hits] (0.49 seconds)

Orthodox Jews spit on Christians. Has the American press ever covered the above-?

NO; the question is; why not?