Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About a week ago I had fallen asleep on the couch and when I woke up I heard Him say It's Time!.....I remember at first I was anxious thinking it was "my" time...my number was up....but as my head cleared and I became fully awake the light bulb came on and I jumped up with joy....IT'S TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!
Time for what? The greatest outpour of the Holy Spirit ever! The awakening of those who have fallen asleep in their gifts and callings to be stirred up again and to be used by God mightily.

Then last night I was drifting off to sleep...and He said....WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!
So I was fully awake and began to pray in tongues but I couldn't just pray in tongues I was singing in tongues and when I would try to just speak only song would come out......

If you have ever been used by God in the gifts of the Holy Spirits or were called to witness/minister but gave up and kind of "fell asleep" in that area....He isn't finished with you.
It's time to wake up and stir up the gifts He has given you!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Joseph77 you are one of the ones I am referring to....however, you need to learn to be humble and let others see Jesus IN YOU and flowing through you.....

Reactions: marks

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Joseph77 you are one of the ones I am referring to....however, you need to learn to be humble and let others see Jesus IN YOU and flowing through you.....
Those who are spiritual (alive in Jesus), correctly appraise all things.
The enemies of Jesus, trying to ensnare you and others on this forum, as they do worldwide, cannot see Jesus anywhere.

R

Rita

You, dear sister, have a strong anointing in the gift of faith.....I want you by my side!
I am intrigued - why do you think I have a strong anointing of faith - sometime ago the Lord laid a personal word on my heart to ‘ awake ‘ - it wasn’t as direct and as loud as your word, kind of like ‘ come on , wake from your slumber ‘ .......... a gentle nudge.
Sadly I have never been able to speak in tongues, I use to ‘ feel words ‘ and images, haven’t had them for quite a few years ................
Rita xx

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who are spiritual (alive in Jesus), correctly appraise all things.
The enemies of Jesus, trying to ensnare you and others on this forum, as they do worldwide, cannot see Jesus anywhere.
Yes they can, His light shining through you drives away all the darkness coming against you.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes they can, His light shining through you drives away all the darkness coming against you.
I did not say they would not "see a light"... although they hate the light (as seen from their posts)....

Like those with Saul, who saw a light, but did not see Jesus. Saul, who became Paul, knew it was Jesus and heard Him and His Words - those with him heard the sounds as if like thunder, but not the words.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am intrigued - why do you think I have a strong anointing of faith - sometime ago the Lord laid a personal word on my heart to ‘ awake ‘ - it wasn’t as direct and as loud as your word, kind of like ‘ come on , wake from your slumber ‘ .......... a gentle nudge.
Sadly I have never been able to speak in tongues, I use to ‘ feel words ‘ and images, haven’t had them for quite a few years ................
Rita xx
Don't worry about it....when you begin to become more intense with your prayers and worship it will just happen.
The Holy Spirit showed me how you have been tested many times in life and your faith has grown stronger with each test. You run to Him and not from Him when trials and tribulations come.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not say they would not "see a light"... although they hate the light (as seen from their posts)....

Like those with Saul, who saw a light, but did not see Jesus. Saul, who became Paul, knew it was Jesus and heard Him and His Words - those with him heard the sounds as if like thunder, but not the words.

I think I was referencing the part where you said they cannot see Jesus anywhere....that's what we are here for.....to be that example of Jesus and to have compassion for those lost in darkness. Just keep steady, let His Word speak, it is powerful enough on it's own without our added opinions.

I have gotten angry and frustrated with members at times but I finally just gave it to the Lord and stayed away from the forum for awhile.

Our Father wants us to share the GOOD NEWS.....that He LOVES US so very much. We need to just keep telling people that,.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have gotten angry and frustrated with members at times but I finally just gave it to the Lord and stayed away from the forum for awhile.

Our Father wants us to share the GOOD NEWS.....that He LOVES US so very much. We need to just keep telling people that,.
yes, likewise at times..
also, realize, a lot of the striving is because the enemy cannot be silenced - it wears out the saints (this is written in Scripture)....

In the assemblies, anywhere almost, the false gospel is NOT permitted to be put forth nor brought in to the assembly, it IS ANATHEMA ACCURSED as it was in the first century, as written, as it is always accursed, as it always brings death and destruction to souls....

We cannot silence it here, only warn about it, daily.

Reactions: Heart2Soul
R

Rita

Don't worry about it....when you begin to become more intense with your prayers and worship it will just happen.
The Holy Spirit showed me how you have been tested many times in life and your faith has grown stronger with each test. You run to Him and not from Him when trials and tribulations come.
I actually thought my faith had faltered in the last six months, something happened that made me question if I had really heard words of prophecy about ten years ago, they revolved around my ex husband, he sadly died, which made me doubt the whole thing as it revolved around him coming to faith. It’s knocked me back a bit - but certainly before that, yes my faith grew through many trials xxx
Rita x

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I actually thought my faith had faltered in the last six months, something happened that made me question if I had really heard words of prophecy about ten years ago, they revolved around my ex husband, he sadly died, which made me doubt the whole thing as it revolved around him coming to faith. It’s knocked me back a bit - but certainly before that, yes my faith grew through many trials xxx
Rita x
Your faith got tested....scripture says we will go through the trial by fire of our faith....look what Job went through....my faith was tested also....almost quit believing....but a righteous anger rose up in me and I shouted at the devil and told him to get out of my head that I am going to serve Him no matter what.

I believe this is how He knows we are ready to be used mightily by Him. Warriors!

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, likewise at times..
also, realize, a lot of the striving is because the enemy cannot be silenced - it wears out the saints (this is written in Scripture)....

In the assemblies, anywhere almost, the false gospel is NOT permitted to be put forth nor brought in to the assembly, it IS ANATHEMA ACCURSED as it was in the first century, as written, as it is always accursed, as it always brings death and destruction to souls....

We cannot silence it here, only warn about it, daily.
Yes I know, I was meditating on that last night. I read some of the things people say and I am just overwhelmed by how much false teaching and false doctrine is being shared here.
So I.am going to.be praying for the forum this week....we can't force others to believe the same as we do...we just keep planting seeds of truth and let His Word and the Holy Spirit do the rest.
Or leave the forum and go out street ministering! NOT at this time...lol

R

Rita

Thanks heart2soul , for the encouragement , not sure I feel much like a warrior right now - but your words have given me hope that the Holy Spirit sees potential in me, even if I don’t see it right now xx
Rita

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks heart2soul , for the encouragement , not sure I feel much like a warrior right now - but your words have given me hope that the Holy Spirit sees potential in me, even if I don’t see it right now xx
Rita
That's what He told me to do
..to start encouraging, edifying and uplifting those He puts in my path....so please Thank Him...He sees your hunger for a deeper truth and a closer relationship.

R

Rita

That's what He told me to do
..to start encouraging, edifying and uplifting those He puts in my path....so please Thank Him...He sees your hunger for a deeper truth and a closer relationship.
I will, and that’s the truth , has been for quite awhile xx
You know, me and Helen only got invited back to the forum tonight ( use to be butterfly ) and it’s 2am in the UK, I couldn’t sleep - so some good timing from the Lord xxxx
Something happened earlier today that made me question that I was hearing from the Lord, something he had laid on my heart, I began to doubt - but actually through this conversation I realise I do have faith - you know what God relaid to me in the prophecy years ago ‘ you have to focus on the victory ‘ ( sorry that won’t make much sense as it’s out of context , but I understand it xxxx
Rita

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 5:14-17 KJV
Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. [15] See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, [16] Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. [17] Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
About a week ago I had fallen asleep on the couch and when I woke up I heard Him say It's Time!.....I remember at first I was anxious thinking it was "my" time...my number was up....but as my head cleared and I became fully awake the light bulb came on and I jumped up with joy....IT'S TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!
Time for what? The greatest outpour of the Holy Spirit ever! The awakening of those who have fallen asleep in their gifts and callings to be stirred up again and to be used by God mightily.

Then last night I was drifting off to sleep...and He said....WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!
So I was fully awake and began to pray in tongues but I couldn't just pray in tongues I was singing in tongues and when I would try to just speak only song would come out......

If you have ever been used by God in the gifts of the Holy Spirits or were called to witness/minister but gave up and kind of "fell asleep" in that area....He isn't finished with you.
It's time to wake up and stir up the gifts He has given you!

Amen!
Good word.
My heart has been going in the same direction.

We know that the darkness will increase, it just has to fulfil it's time.
But as the darkness increases , and to those who cannot SEE , it looks like the Enemy is winning, but to those who have vision they see an amazingly bright light beyond the darkness!!
The dawn is breaking...at one point the darkness and light will overlap...and we watch for the glorious fullness of The Sun Himself. Hallelujah!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen!
Good word.
My heart has been going in the same direction.

We know that the darkness will increase, it just has to fulfil it's time.
But as the darkness increases , and to those who cannot SEE , it looks like the Enemy is winning, but to those who have vision they see an amazingly bright light beyond the darkness!!
The dawn is breaking...at one point the darkness and light will overlap...and we watch for the glorious fullness of The Sun Himself. Hallelujah!
Yes! And I pray that believers will not confuse "it's time" as referring to the rapture or His return
...this is specifically about the great Awakening and God restoring His Church....preparing us to reap a great harvest. Empowering us to be His Disciples walking as Jesus did. Equipping the saints.
..perfecting the Saints until we all come into the unity of faith.
I have been anticipating this time for 20+ years and finally it's here!
Hallelujah!
And I tell you this by His Spirit that you are planted exactly where He wants you to be....and you are very valuable to this forum...your absence was greatly felt and a foreboding or darkness seemed to have crept in since you and others had left...you are.a woman of God...a spiritual warrior
..you have kept the enemy at bay and you have a Spirit of Boldness to confront the lies of the enemy.
These lying spirits don't like you being here AT ALL! They hate being exposed like you do.