Walk According To Spirit And Do Not Give Away To The Desires Of Flesh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

watt

Jun 21, 2008
WALK ACCORDING TO SPIRIT AND DO NOT GIVE AWAY TO THE DESIRES OF FLESHIN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE.Dear Friends in CHRIST,Now, in CHRIST JESUS. all of us are SONS and DAUGHTERS OF GOD through Faith. All of us were given to CHRIST through BAPTISM - (IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT)We are ONE with CHRIST, and because we are BELONG TO CHRIST, WE ARE OF ABRAHAM'S RACE AND TO INHERIT GOD PROMISE.ALL YOU WHO PRETEND TO BECOME RIGHTEOUSNESS THROUGH THE OBSERVANCE OF THE LAW HAVE SEPARATED YOUR SELVES FROM CHRIST AND HAVE FALLEN AWAY FROM GRACE.FOR HE IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD, TURN AND LOOK FOR CHRIST, BEFORE IT TOO LATE.....MAY GOD BLESSAMENFROM WATT

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
You're right, we are one in Christ. And, you are right again that it is by grace alone that we are saved, through faith--not of works, lest any man boast.
Luke 3:16John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:​
Watt, I have a question for you. Please read over the following scriptures, explained to us by Paul, and consider. Why does he not mention a water baptism, in this oh-so-important explaination of our salvation in Christ?
Romans 10:9-15 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!​
Where is the water baptism? Why isn't it mentioned if it was required for salvation?ALL WHO CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED. PERIOD.