Walk By FAITH and Not By Sight = II Corinthians 5;7-

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Walk By FAITH and Not By Sight = II Corinthians 5;7
------------------------------------------------------------

II Corinthians 5;6-8
Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: For we walk by Faith, not by sight: We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Matthew 9;22
But Jesus turned Him about, and when He saw her, He said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy Faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.

Matthew 9;29
Then touched He their eyes, saying, According to your Faith be it unto you.

Ephesians 2;8
For by grace are ye saved through Faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Romans 1;17
For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from Faith to Faith: as it is written, The just shall live by Faith.

Galatians 3;11
But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by Faith.

Hebrews 10;38
Now the just shall live by Faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

I Peter 1;7-9
That the trial of your Faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see Him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your Faith, even the salvation of your souls.

Revelation 14;12-13
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the Faith of Jesus. And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

AMEN