Walk InThe Light

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Walk in the light!

I have experienced this at different times....at the depth of saints. Walking in Zion with the Lord...actually seeing His light shimmer around my eyes. (I take this as the helmet of salvation) Seeing things that can't really be explained.

To walk in His presence and glory.

But how to go back there? It is a translation into Zion by God's power.

So we are to seek His face ...His countenance...and this walk...to walk in the light as He is presently in the light. To walk as Jesus walked. As He is so are we in the world. (if we enter into Him)

His presence is in the light. He dwells in a shimmering light that goes through you and feels like love.

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Walk in the light!

I have experienced this at different times....at the depth of saints. Walking in Zion with the Lord...actually seeing His light shimmer around my eyes. (I take this as the helmet of salvation) Seeing things that can't really be explained.

To walk in His presence and glory.

But how to go back there? It is a translation into Zion by God's power.

So we are to seek His face ...His countenance...and this walk...to walk in the light as He is presently in the light. To walk as Jesus walked. As He is so are we in the world. (if we enter into Him)

His presence is in the light. He dwells in a shimmering light that goes through you and feels like love.
Colossians 1.12 says: "Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light". :)

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Has anyone experienced walking in this supernatural light? Walking in both Zion and here at the same time? I haven't met another living person who has experienced a walk like that. Not yet... ;)