Walking In The Light

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. - 1 John 1:6-7.

Walking in the light (as He is in the light) is walking in the knowledge you have of Jesus. I know there are some that may have a some what of a distorted view of religion, it may be necessary for a time for them. But most born again Christians have been brought along by listening to the Spirit and have an understanding of christianity. Walk in that. That is walking in the light, you walk and talk and have your being by walking in the understanding you have. Now understanding changes, if I could count the different understandings I have walked in there would be many. When you look back on one understanding it may look kind of foolish but that is what brought you to what you know now. Walking in the light.

It may be the Lord had to use what may have looked like a strange way of leading you but he will always lead you according to your creation and your understanding. Some of us are peculiar and will not be led say like someone that is not as peculiar. We are all different and will be led different or according to your creation. Granted there will be change in my understanding along the way but you will always be led by your understanding. That's why your understanding is so important because that is where your growth is, your spiritual understanding.

So if the Lord takes you around the mountain a few times "do not despise the day of small beginning." They will lead you, it will be the path to knowledge. Scriptures are what? Correct; a lamp unto your feet, and a light for your path. Trust the Father! Bless you.

Foot note: being led by your creation does not mean you are being led to different places. It means we are all being led to the same place, differently. In Him.