Wanna Hear a Christian Joke?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Shelli

Nov 13, 2007
The joke is this: Christians who claim to know or believe something, but cannot talk about it without getting upset, cannot answer questions about it with clear answers, and cannot cite Scripture which directly demonstrates it.This is hilarious!

Shelli

Nov 13, 2007
(Wakka;25582)
And the joke is?
That was it. Pretty lame, huh ... ?Every time I see it happen I think, "This is so lame."

Shelli

Nov 13, 2007
(tim_from_pa;25690)
This is so funny that I forgot to laugh.
Yah. It is almost as funny as forgetting to cite any facts about America being "under God," or not being able to say how to recognize which nations are "Christian countries," or not being able to show any Scripture actually quoted by our founding fathers which said America was "founded on Godly principles."Now THAT is really hilarious!

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
No I don't want to hear a christian jokereading it was bad enough
smile.gif

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
("Shelli")
Yah. It is almost as funny as forgetting to cite any facts about America being "under God," or not being able to say how to recognize which nations are "Christian countries," or not being able to show any Scripture actually quoted by our founding fathers which said America was "founded on Godly principles."Now THAT is really hilarious!
How did that thread make it way over here? Out darned spot! Go back to where you came from.
biggrin.gif

BoranJarami

Aug 26, 2007
Yah. It is almost as funny as forgetting to cite any facts about America being "under God," or not being able to say how to recognize which nations are "Christian countries," or not being able to show any Scripture actually quoted by our founding fathers which said America was "founded on Godly principles."
That isn't funny at all! Its sad, very very sad. It is also true.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Peacebewithyou;29341 said:
That's probably a good thing because Jesus never chatted.
wink.gif
lol lol lol lol lol lol lolone sec I need to catch my breath lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
smile.gif
smile.gif
that was good. May God halp shelli see the light.and show her he's not an alienyour brother in christ ( who never chatted) (except on tuesdays)Ryan Fitz

Sajang

Dec 25, 2006
The blind man is hereA Nun was taking a shower one day and she heard the door bell ring, she yelled "Who is it?"And the person ringing the door bell yelled, "I'm the blind man."So the Nun got out of the shower and wrapped her hair in a towel, she didn't bother putting a towel around herself because the person behind the door was blind.She opened the door and said, "What do you want?", and the man said, "I'm here to check your blinds."