Wanting a loving boyfriend

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Can you pray that I'll have a loving boyfriend I'm really attracted to and he's very attracted to me too? And I don't mean "looks". I mean he's attracted to the inside and enough of the outside and vice versa. And that he'll come at the right time! Thanks!
praying for you sister...animated-praying-smiley-image-0017.gif

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you pray that I'll have a loving boyfriend I'm really attracted to and he's very attracted to me too? And I don't mean "looks". I mean he's attracted to the inside and enough of the outside and vice versa. And that he'll come at the right time! Thanks!
Praying that God lead you in this to the right place including to the right man according to His will.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Ah pearl, you are a natural pearl formed out of adversity from a grain of irritation. The Lord formed you to be his treasure in this world with His Word. To be a light to those around you. Yes it is good to have someone who is your friend, someone you can share your heart's thoughts and desires with, your confidant and your lover all wrapped up in one, but that person cannot replace the relationship that we have with Christ working in and through our lives.

May God continue to draw you into His loving embrace so that you know that you are secure in His embrace. That you will be satisfied in His Love, which is specially just for you, and that He will provide a companion "boyfriend" for you with the same desires and understanding of God's purposes for each of your respective lives. May the Lord give you understanding and patience in all things as you walk in His Kingdom Earth, over its length and breath so that you may know and become learned in understanding God's Everlasting Kingdom that is soon to come within your lifetime.

May the Lord chose you to be one of His voices in the wilderness, explaining His ways to those around you, so that they too can know the Lord on their life's journey.

May the Lord increase the giftings that you need in your life's journey so that you compliment Him in all that you do.

May you Grow in the Lord and know His perfect peace in your life's journey.

Shalom

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I was a young man, I wanted to get married. It never happened. Now that I am old, I enjoy being single. I hope it works out for you, one way or the other.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi @thelord's_pearl The best sort of husband-to-be is someone who is driven by prayer and the Scriptures: such a vital foundation in life.

So if you also have strong interests in those activities - not only because a husband-to-be but because they truly are God-honoring and an immense blessing - then it may be that in His perfect time the Lord may guide you in the direction that you are wondering about.

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

I can only imagine how lonely you feel without a man in you life but learn to accept your circumstances as God-given and wait patiently for the Lord to bring you together with the partner he will choose for you. His choice will be better than second best.

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God, bring this woman a true love that You have chosen for her. May she know that You will always be her first love. Send her a love, to be her companion and helpmate that will love, honor her, respect her and help her now and in the future, In Jesus Name, Amen

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord, please bring the lord's pearl the right one you have for her. Help her to know when a relationship is your will. Bring her a man who loves her character, personality, and looks, and will be good to her in Jesus' name.

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks everyone. Actually I want to make my prayer more accurate. I ask for prayer that I will have a boyfriend who I'm attracted enough in looks and like their personality and especially their heart and that we will be a match and I will never lose him if I didn't want to and perhaps he can be my to-be husband if I wanted it. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wynona