Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These links show warnings from Doctors and scientists that the spike proteins damage arteries and cause blood clotting all by themselves - thus it was a really bad idea to turn the body into a continuous spike making machine with a vaccine - an actual vaccine uses a killed virus being injected which results in immunity to the live virus - they should have stuck with known and proven science.

Dr. Robert Malone co-invented invented the mRNA technology, which has been used to create the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines. He has been speaking out about the dangers of the COVID shot, such as the damages the Coronavirus spike protein causes in the body. In this interview with Del Bigtree, Dr. Robert Malone calls for a stop of COVID vaccines. He explains that the COVID vaccine can cause enhanced immune response, which creates a worse reaction when exposed to the natural coronavirus. He says that it can create autoimmunities in the the body. Dr. Robert Malone also said that the spike protein is the most dangerous part of the virus (which is in the COVID vaccine) is similar to spike proteins in our bodies, and can open up (not just pass through) the blood brain barrier. This has very dangerous implications for the human body, and why there have been so many adverse reactions to the COVID vaccine.

Inventor of mRNA Vaccine Warns Against the COVID Shot

COVID spike proteins damages cardiovascular system:

COVID-19 Is a Vascular Disease: Coronavirus’ Spike Protein Attacks Vascular System on a Cellular Level

Salk Institute: spike proteins damage arteries:

The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness - Salk Institute for Biological Studies

Dr. Charles Hoffe: mRNA Vaccines ‘Will Kill Most People’ Through Heart Failure & 62% Already Have Microscopic Blood Clots (because of damage spike proteins do in the body):

Dr. Charles Hoffe: mRNA Vaccines ‘Will Kill Most People’ Through Heart Failure & 62% Already Have Microscopic Blood Clots

Veronika Kyrylenko – New American) Luc Montagnier, a French virologist and recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), has recently exposed the dangers of the COVID-19 vaccines. Montagnier discussed the issue in an interview with Pierre Barnérias of Hold-Up Media earlier this month, which was exclusively translated from French into English for RAIR Foundation USA….

The vaccines don’t stop the virus, argues the prominent virologist, they do the opposite — they “feed the virus,” and facilitate its development into stronger and more transmittable variants. (like Delta, and Omicron) These new virus variants will be more resistant to vaccination and may cause more health implications than their “original” versions.

During the interview, professor Montagnier referred to the vaccine program for the coronavirus as an “unacceptable mistake.” Mass vaccinations are a “scientific error as well as a medical error,” he said. “The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.” Montagnier explained that “there are antibodies, created by the vaccine,” forcing the virus to “find another solution” or die. This is where the variants are created. It is the variants that “are a production and result from the vaccination.” View article →

Nobel Prize Winner Warns Vaccines Facilitate Development of Deadlier COVID Variants, Urges Public to Reject Jabs

Former Pfizer VP and Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon: ‘Severe’ Adverse Reactions And Mass Death From mRNA COVID Vaccines ‘Virtually Guaranteed’

Former Pfizer VP Dr. Michael Yeadon: 'Severe' Adverse Reactions And Mass Death From mRNA COVID Vaccines 'Virtually Guaranteed' - Christians for Truth

German pathologist (The director of the Pathological Institute of the University of Heidelberg, Peter Schirmacher, ) warning that 40% of COVID corpses He autopsies, have been vaccinated.

German Chief Pathologist Sounds Alarm on Fatal Covid Vaccine Injuries

Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, PhD, independent virologist and vaccine expert, formerly employed at GAVI and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundaton.

Geert Vanden Bossche : I am all but an antvaxxer. As a scientst I do not usually appeal to any platorm of this kind to make a stand on vaccine-related topics. As a dedicated virologist and vaccine expert I only make an excepton when health authorites allow vaccines to be administered in ways that threaten public health, most certainly when scientfc evidence is being ignored. The present extremely critcal situaton forces me to spread this emergency call. As the unprecedented extent of human interventon in the Covid-19- pandemic is now at risk of resultng in a global catastrophe without equal, this call cannot sound loudly and strongly enough.

https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/616.../6180d0742de00f1d9cd1f0a6_who-open-letter.pdf

Many nurses worldwide, warning in five or more videos, about vaccine injuries they are seeing daily:

SHOCKING: Compilation of Nurse Whistleblowers from Around the World Warning About COVID Vaccines

Dr. Peter Hotez, a scientist involved in making a Coronavirus vaccine ten years ago, warns of the danger of using “a full spike protein” in vaccines, and said using a “receptor binding domain” was the way to go (but was obviously ignored), and states that you can’t rush vaccine development because the required animal trials (which were SKIPPED COMPLETELY to rush these vaccines) necessarily take time:

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The elites like Gates believe that the earth should only have 10% of it's population that it has now to sustain everyone at a standard of living equivalent to the USA. We have tripled our population in 70 years. So they anticipate almost as much in the next 70 years. This is there solution: depopulation and sterilization.

British Children Up to 52 Times More Likely to Die Following a COVID Shot: Government Report - Global Research

They’ve been using soft kill for a long time, they’ve switched to the hard kill plan, using mass extinction events - globalist Bill Gates let it be known they expected 30 million deaths from COVID.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
These links show warnings from Doctors and scientists that the spike proteins damage arteries and cause blood clotting all by themselves
The information about the lethal and toxic nature of the bogus COVID "vaccines" has been out there for a very long time. Yet not a single government has placed A TOTAL BAN on every one of them. What does that tell you?

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
i been away for a whle but very happy to see the boards allowing people to question the vax. on the reddit boards they have been mass banning everyone for questioning anything about covid or the vax.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
These links show warnings from Doctors and scientists that the spike proteins damage arteries and cause blood clotting all by themselves - thus it was a really bad idea to turn the body into a continuous spike making machine with a vaccine - an actual vaccine uses a killed virus being injected which results in immunity to the live virus - they should have stuck with known and proven science.

Dr. Robert Malone co-invented invented the mRNA technology, which has been used to create the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines. He has been speaking out about the dangers of the COVID shot, such as the damages the Coronavirus spike protein causes in the body. In this interview with Del Bigtree, Dr. Robert Malone calls for a stop of COVID vaccines. He explains that the COVID vaccine can cause enhanced immune response, which creates a worse reaction when exposed to the natural coronavirus. He says that it can create autoimmunities in the the body. Dr. Robert Malone also said that the spike protein is the most dangerous part of the virus (which is in the COVID vaccine) is similar to spike proteins in our bodies, and can open up (not just pass through) the blood brain barrier. This has very dangerous implications for the human body, and why there have been so many adverse reactions to the COVID vaccine.

COVID-19 Is a Vascular Disease: Coronavirus’ Spike Protein Attacks Vascular System on a Cellular Level

The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness - Salk Institute for Biological Studies

Dr. Charles Hoffe: mRNA Vaccines ‘Will Kill Most People’ Through Heart Failure & 62% Already Have Microscopic Blood Clots (because of damage spike proteins do in the body):

Dr. Charles Hoffe: mRNA Vaccines ‘Will Kill Most People’ Through Heart Failure & 62% Already Have Microscopic Blood Clots

Veronika Kyrylenko – New American) Luc Montagnier, a French virologist and recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), has recently exposed the dangers of the COVID-19 vaccines. Montagnier discussed the issue in an interview with Pierre Barnérias of Hold-Up Media earlier this month, which was exclusively translated from French into English for RAIR Foundation USA….

The vaccines don’t stop the virus, argues the prominent virologist, they do the opposite — they “feed the virus,” and facilitate its development into stronger and more transmittable variants. (like Delta, and Omicron) These new virus variants will be more resistant to vaccination and may cause more health implications than their “original” versions.

During the interview, professor Montagnier referred to the vaccine program for the coronavirus as an “unacceptable mistake.” Mass vaccinations are a “scientific error as well as a medical error,” he said. “The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.” Montagnier explained that “there are antibodies, created by the vaccine,” forcing the virus to “find another solution” or die. This is where the variants are created. It is the variants that “are a production and result from the vaccination.” View article →

Nobel Prize Winner Warns Vaccines Facilitate Development of Deadlier COVID Variants, Urges Public to Reject Jabs

Former Pfizer VP and Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon: ‘Severe’ Adverse Reactions And Mass Death From mRNA COVID Vaccines ‘Virtually Guaranteed’

Former Pfizer VP Dr. Michael Yeadon: 'Severe' Adverse Reactions And Mass Death From mRNA COVID Vaccines 'Virtually Guaranteed' - Christians for Truth

German pathologist (The director of the Pathological Institute of the University of Heidelberg, Peter Schirmacher, ) warning that 40% of COVID corpses He autopsies, have been vaccinated.

Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, PhD, independent virologist and vaccine expert, formerly employed at GAVI and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundaton.

Geert Vanden Bossche : I am all but an antvaxxer. As a scientst I do not usually appeal to any platorm of this kind to make a stand on vaccine-related topics. As a dedicated virologist and vaccine expert I only make an excepton when health authorites allow vaccines to be administered in ways that threaten public health, most certainly when scientfc evidence is being ignored. The present extremely critcal situaton forces me to spread this emergency call. As the unprecedented extent of human interventon in the Covid-19- pandemic is now at risk of resultng in a global catastrophe without equal, this call cannot sound loudly and strongly enough.

https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/616.../6180d0742de00f1d9cd1f0a6_who-open-letter.pdf

Many nurses worldwide, warning in five or more videos, about vaccine injuries they are seeing daily:

SHOCKING: Compilation of Nurse Whistleblowers from Around the World Warning About COVID Vaccines

Dr. Peter Hotez, a scientist involved in making a Coronavirus vaccine ten years ago, (which they stopped developing because they caused pathogenic priming, aka antibody enhanced response, in all the test animals) warns of the danger of using “a full spike protein” in vaccines, and said using a “receptor binding domain” was the way to go (but was obviously ignored), and states that you can’t rush vaccine development because the required animal trials (which were SKIPPED COMPLETELY to rush these vaccines) necessarily take time:

Can I share this on fb without it being taken down ?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
on the reddit boards they have been mass banning everyone for questioning anything about covid or the vax.
The Leftists have only one response to the truth -- ban it. And now freedom of speech is being called "terrorism" in order to frighten people and give the tyrants an excuse to commit violence against law-abiding citizens. All governments have become COVID tyrants, but now the Freedom Convoys are uniting against this tyranny. We can only hope and pray that good sense will prevail, otherwise there could be bloodbaths.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All governments have become COVID tyrants, but now the Freedom Convoys are uniting against this tyranny. We can only hope and pray that good sense will prevail, otherwise there could be bloodbaths.
Yes, but as Scriptures Says: things will Get "Worse and Worse," SO:

Heaven is sounding Sweeter And Sweeter! ♫ :innocent:
Amen?

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You can not stop the end of days from happening according to God's schedule.
That last DAY gets closer every day.
That there is a last DAY is true, like when Martha talks to Christ.
So we are in the last days, with a final Last Day at the very end of I suppose this evil present age.
Sure is some weird false teaching about the Last Day when Jesus comes back and the dead are raised up.
Some say we can by what we do change the time of when Christ comes back and even prevent that entirely.
When Christ returns will He find faith on the earth? Maybe not much, as it will be like the time of Noah, and there was almost no faith then either.
But some false teachers say Christ can not come back until everyone believes and the reason Christ has not come back is people are not christianizing the entire world and until this world is christianized and submitted to God and ruled as a Christian dominion by Christians, Jesus can NOT come back. I left a church over the pastor teaching that kind of dominionism, among a bunch of other weird stuff, he claimed it was our own fault that Christ has not come back yet. Christ says when comes back there will be a terrible destruction of all the ungodly. So certainly not a worldwide Christian dominion where He comes back and Christians hand Him a perfected Christianized world.

Jesus says we will long for His coming Day and won't see it. I get from that the days before He returns will be terribly evil. Scripture says the devil will wear out the saints of the Most High, and they will be given into the devils hands for a time, two times and half a time, so 42 months.

Luke 17
22 Then He said to the disciples, “The days will come when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it.
23 And they will say to you, ‘Look here!’ or ‘Look there!’ Do not go after them or follow them.
24 For as the lightning that flashes out of one part under heaven shines to the other part under heaven, so also the Son of Man will be in His day.
25 But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation.
26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man:
27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.
28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built;
29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all.
30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

1. John 6:39
    This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
  2. John 6:40
    And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”
  3. John 6:44
    No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.
  4. John 6:54
    Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
  5. John 11:24
    Martha said to Him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”
  6. John 12:48
    He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him— the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dr. Peter Hotez, a scientist involved in making a Coronavirus vaccine ten years ago, warns of the danger of using “a full spike protein” in vaccines, and said using a “receptor binding domain” was the way to go (but was obviously ignored), and states that you can’t rush vaccine development because the required animal trials (which were SKIPPED COMPLETELY to rush these vaccines) necessarily take time:

And these are still just as fake news as they were on the other threads where they were roundly debunked.

Teh spike proteins are not spikes but crown like proteins a virus uses to attach (not destroy) a cell! The spike "crown" created by teh mRNA shots are the same, they attach to a cell to invoke an immune response.

I wish you would also write about how Robert Maslone was also censured by teh medical community for spreading known misinformation!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And these are still just as fake news as they were on the other threads where they were roundly debunked.

Teh spike proteins are not spikes but crown like proteins a virus uses to attach (not destroy) a cell! The spike "crown" created by teh mRNA shots are the same, they attach to a cell to invoke an immune response.

I wish you would also write about how Robert Maslone was also censured by teh medical community for spreading known misinformation!

You just refuse to get the fact that the system is badly corrupted, nor did you read the two studies I posted that clearly say the spike proteins do damage all by themselves, nor pay attention to multiple credible sources all with that same warning.

So many athletes and others worldwide are dropping dead after vaccination, that the truth cannot continue to be covered up, but it’s obvious you are not going to investigate the fact that there are dozens of news sources and doctors groups, like Americas Frontline Doctors exposing the truth.

Had you read the studies, they proved just the spike protein damages the endothelial lining of arteries, causing blood clots - and the mRNA Vax turns the body into a continual spike protein maker, which so OBVIOUSLY means damaging the arteries and causing blood clots and with it every serious medical condition related to blood clots, including heart attacks and strokes.

To whit:

In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.

The team then replicated this process in the lab, exposing healthy endothelial cells (which line arteries) to the spike protein. They showed that the spike protein damaged the cells by binding ACE2. This binding disrupted ACE2’s molecular signaling to mitochondria (organelles that generate energy for cells), causing the mitochondria to become damaged and fragmented.

Previous studies have shown a similar effect when cells were exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, but this is the first study to show that the damage occurs when cells are exposed to the spike protein on its own.

“If you remove the replicating capabilities of the virus, it still has a major damaging effect on the vascular cells, simply by virtue of its ability to bind to this ACE2 receptor, the S protein receptor, now famous thanks to COVID,” Manor explains. “Further studies with mutant spike proteins will also provide new insight towards the infectivity and severity of mutant SARS CoV-2 viruses

Just applying common sense to the above facts, the mRNA vaccine damages arteries and causes clotting, by turning the body into a spike protein manufacturer.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So many athletes and others worldwide are dropping dead after vaccination, that the truth cannot continue to be covered up, but it’s obvious you are not going to investigate the fact that there are dozens of news sources and doctors groups, like Americas Frontline Doctors exposing the truth.
Some people just HATE THE TRUTH.

Toxic Covid Jabs Projected To Cause 62.3 Million Deaths Globally In 2022
---------------
130+ UK Doctors: COVID Policies Caused ‘Massive’ Harm
---------------
Life Insurance Payouts Leap 258% As Post-Vaccine Deaths Accelerate
----------------
Growing Heart Problems Forces CDC To Change Vaccine Schedule
-----------------
And this is only the tip of the iceberg!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just refuse to get the fact that the system is badly corrupted, nor did you read the two studies I posted that clearly say the spike proteins do damage all by themselves, nor pay attention to multiple credible sources all with that same warning.

I know the system is corrupted.

And I have multiple credible sources that say your sources are lying! If Spike proteins on viruses did the level of damge your "experts" say they do, then every time you get the flu, you are risking death from spike proteins ripping up your vascular system,. I don't believe you are that dumb to buy into these lies that have been debunked! Below is a picture of an actual covid virus blown up from an electron microscope. Those little red protrusions are the spike proteins. They do not rip and tear up veins!

Coronavirus-1.jpg

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Had you read the studies, they proved just the spike protein damages the endothelial lining of arteries, causing blood clots - and the mRNA Vax turns the body into a continual spike protein maker, which so OBVIOUSLY means damaging the arteries and causing blood clots and with it every serious medical condition related to blood clots, including heart attacks and strokes.

For the virus itself yes, for the vaccine all you have provided is anecdotal evidence. If you have data based on actual patient ttrials and research, would love to see it.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.

So post the study and the data! also this poor animal was injected with live covid 2 protein, the vaccine given to humans does not have any live covid material.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The team then replicated this process in the lab, exposing healthy endothelial cells (which line arteries) to the spike protein. They showed that the spike protein damaged the cells by binding ACE2. This binding disrupted ACE2’s molecular signaling to mitochondria (organelles that generate energy for cells), causing the mitochondria to become damaged and fragmented.

Uh, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but that is where the spike protein clings and does damage! So yes injecting live Covid 2 proteins in a sample will get 100% damge to the host- that is what covid does!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“If you remove the replicating capabilities of the virus, it still has a major damaging effect on the vascular cells, simply by virtue of its ability to bind to this ACE2 receptor, the S protein receptor, now famous thanks to COVID,” Manor explains. “Further studies with mutant spike proteins will also provide new insight towards the infectivity and severity of mutant SARS CoV-2 viruses

(1) ️ pictures of corona virus - Search (bing.com)

Here are pictures of all sorts of cornona virus family members (including the common flu and its variants as it is a coronavirus) If spike proteins do all that damga, then every flu season we should get millions of people with all sorts of vascular problems. How come we don"t????????????????
Let the truth set you free from these hoaxsters!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

YOu really are gullible aren't you???????? If you remove the replicating capability of the virus, then the only virus you have in you is what was injected!