warning points

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do they ever stop counting against you? How many can you get before you are banned? Are you banned forever if you reach the limit?

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
I don't actually know! It's usually 3 and your out, I think, but I have seen people with 3 still around. I think it depends on what the warning points were given for...whether it was just a tsk, tsk....or if was a jaw drop....point towards the door kind of thing!!
And I don't know if they're permanent or not...whether you can get rid of them over time....I'll ask HS for you, cause it's a good question!

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Would be interested to hear, as well.
Mr. Rosenburger called me an "idiot" and others "dick heads" in the "UN - First Hearing For Jews Forced From Arab Lands" thread.
I was wondering if that would be addressed or if that is going to be the status quo from this point on.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The report feature is the best option when someone breaks a rule. I will continue to preach that. We don't yet have the team to be always in every thread, and so we rely on you guys to be our eyes and ears. :)

Warning points for the longterm are still a work in progress, but how it currently functions is that they are indefinitely logged. They count against you for at least a year, but length of time here is a consideration. We typically operate by a 3 strikes rule, but that's going to work differently for a member who has been here a couple weeks as opposed to a couple years. If you have a violation two years ago for something, it's not going to be held against you if you have a slipup.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Warning levels are only viewable by the team and the individual member. It's not fair for other members to see what you may have done in the past.