Was Praying And God Told Me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mackie

Aug 16, 2017
Iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was praying about who Jesus is, if he is married, the rapture, his character, 2nd coming, etc, and God told me Jesus is married to the Holy Spirit and that the Holy spirit is a woman. He told me there won't be a rapture because people and christians have forgotten of him and the Holy Spirit on a personal level too much. God wants you to literally have a conversation with him, hearing his true voice. That was when Jesus said he is fully male and female, but with female character. I also asked about the tribulation because he said there won't be a rapture. Jesus said satan won't be allowed to have his day, and that the war in heaven is ending, Michael will beat the devil and will send him to hell, Although Satan won't get his day, God said there will be a curse when we won't hear from God because people are following there innuendo and he said the church is included. He also added it's because all people have squandered heaven out of their personal lives. I also asked about the 2nd coming, and Jesus said it will take everyone by surprise and that we will not recognize Jesus And the Holy Spirit.

I also prayed why other Christians don't hear this, it because they pray, but take their own innuendo instead for an answer or don't want to hear it

I wanted to let you know that. I just joined. have a good day

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I was praying about who Jesus is, if he is married, the rapture, his character, 2nd coming, etc, and God told me Jesus is married to the Holy Spirit and that the Holy spirit is a woman. He told me there won't be a rapture because people and christians have forgotten of him and the Holy Spirit on a personal level too much. God wants you to literally have a conversation with him, hearing his true voice. That was when Jesus said he is fully male and female, but with female character. I also asked about the tribulation because he said there won't be a rapture. Jesus said satan won't be allowed to have his day, and that the war in heaven is ending, Michael will beat the devil and will send him to hell, Although Satan won't get his day, God said there will be a curse when we won't hear from God because people are following there innuendo and he said the church is included. He also added it's because all people have squandered heaven out of their personal lives. I also asked about the 2nd coming, and Jesus said it will take everyone by surprise and that we will not recognize Jesus And the Holy Spirit.

I also prayed why other Christians don't hear this, it because they pray, but take their own innuendo instead for an answer or don't want to hear it

I wanted to let you know that. I just joined. have a good day

Most of what you have written is contrary to scripture. Do not listen to every spirit.

Reactions: Sword and Pisteuo

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
But God told me this and it was not a demonic spirit. It was God's real voice really.

Sorry, but God is not going to contradict scripture.

Jesus christ is come in the flesh, for he is married to his Church.

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Sword

Mackie

Aug 16, 2017
Iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, but God is not going to contradict scripture.

Jesus christ is come in the flesh, for he is married to his Church.

Jesus is married to the Holy Spirit like a Husband, like husband and wife. I know he is married to the church

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
*Jesus is married to the Holy Spirit like a Husband, like husband and wife.
*I know he is married to the church

Jesus is no bigamist! :)

Bless your heart. It is so hard for us when we believe we have heard something from God. Humility is a good teacher...we have all 'been where you are' at some point in our life.
God always confirms what we 'hear' in the ear...with His own word.
If it is not confirmed by the written word...it is suspect.

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one. Jesus was Jesus for only 33 years here on earth...He was slain "before the foundation of the world.."
And He was gloried after He resurrected...
As IForrest showed..
Revelation 19:7 - "Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to Him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and His wife hath made herself ready." Sorry, but that is NOT speaking about the Holy Spirit!!

Speaking to God's people...Paul says:-2 Corinthians 11:2 - "For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to One Husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ."

Bless you...H

Mackie

Aug 16, 2017
Iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is no bigamist! :)

Bless your heart. It is so hard for us when we believe we have heard something from God. Humility is a good teacher...we have all 'been where you are' at some point in our life.
God always confirms what we 'hear' in the ear...with His own word.
If it is not confirmed by the written word...it is suspect.

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one. Jesus was Jesus for only 33 years here on earth...He was slain "before the foundation of the world.."
And He was gloried after He resurrected...
As IForrest showed..
Revelation 19:7 - "Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to Him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and His wife hath made herself ready." Sorry, but that is NOT speaking about the Holy Spirit!!

Speaking to God's people...Paul says:-2 Corinthians 11:2 - "For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to One Husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ."

Bless you...H

well, I know who I pray to And I talk to God, we will just have to peacefully disagree, I don't know how to express it, but, yes it is God's voice, not a demon nor angel or me I hear. I have a close relationship with God, please pray about me then to God, please I am sincere

Reactions: Helen and Sword

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
But God told me this and it was not a demonic spirit. It was God's real voice really.
ha how do you know, with all due respect? You got a like a recording you can compare it with or something?
you may have already been shown the following, dunno, but "satan appears as an angel of light" and God's voice would surely scare you half to death, just like it did the Israelites in the Wilderness.

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I am sincere God told me this
i do not doubt that you are sincere; however that does not = "God told me this," it only = "i believe God told me this." And we can test it quite simply, the way we are doing right now. The Church is the Bride of Christ, etc, so if a spirit told you anything different, it is a lying spirit.

Questor

Messianic Gentile
Jun 11, 2012
SoCal Mountains
Faith
Country
United States
Not everyone is able to hear Abba and immediately translate the sound and images given into coherent thought.

Mackie is perhaps expressing what he has heard in simplistic terms...the Ruach haKodesh is after all within the Church that is the Bride of Yeshua, and we are all joined together in a spiritual union. The Sacred Feminine does exist within the G-dhead, for all things male and female are a part of YHVH, and devised by him for our use. It is no wonder that we see things in those terms. YHVH, Yeshua and the Ruach haKodesh are beyond human understanding, and although Yeshua has been both a pre-existant part of Abba, and a human man, their being is beyond our understanding, even when we put human terms to it.

Please, Brothers, be gentle with each other.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Not everyone is able to hear Abba and immediately translate the sound and images given into coherent thought.

Mackie is perhaps expressing what he has heard in simplistic terms...the Ruach haKodesh is after all within the Church that is the Bride of Yeshua, and we are all joined together in a spiritual union. The Sacred Feminine does exist within the G-dhead, for all things male and female are a part of YHVH, and devised by him for our use. It is no wonder that we see things in those terms. YHVH, Yeshua and the Ruach haKodesh are beyond human understanding, and although Yeshua has been both a pre-existant part of Abba, and a human man, their being is beyond our understanding, even when we put human terms to it.

i agree, good points, and "Jesus and the Holy Spirit are married" is a valid enough understanding of the relationship, if "the two become one" is understood, even if strictly speaking it is not the way Scripture outlines the relationship.

I'm not sure some of the other...um, oracles, or, how would one define those exactly? are so easily reconciled with the Book, but possibly in his mind they are, and after all, the oracle was to him personally i guess.

i was mostly roasting him to see how amenable he was to restating his definitions, or if there was that telltale "rigidity" going on.

Reactions: pia

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is married to the Holy Spirit

No He's not.

Matthew 22
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

the Holy spirit is a woman.

No He's not.

John 16
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

o

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I totally agree we need to be 'wise as serpents and gentle as doves'......However in my experiences Jesus is never hard to understand.....

Reactions: Sword

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I totally agree we need to be 'wise as serpents and gentle as doves'......However in my experiences Jesus is never hard to understand.....
no, but i guess one can only express this with the vocabulary that they have available, or in the symbology that occurs to them. And after all, Christ and the Holy Spirit are "One."

Imo you are going to have a prob trying to square a pov of a female HS with Scripture because the symbology is wrong, so like with "marriage" not really being the accepted way to understand the relationship, you'll run into resistance there because you will have problems discussing other spiritual concepts, the Bride of Christ etc.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yeshua and the Ruach haKodesh are beyond human understanding, and although Yeshua has been both a pre-existant part of Abba, and a human man, their being is beyond our understanding, even when we put human terms to it.
Well thats funny as we are told we have the mind of Christ now.

Reactions: pia

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
well, I know who I pray to And I talk to God, we will just have to peacefully disagree, I don't know how to express it, but, yes it is God's voice, not a demon nor angel or me I hear. I have a close relationship with God, please pray about me then to God, please I am sincere

It is a hard position to be in. I pray God gives clarification to you because you seem to honestly be concerned with the rejection of your revelation here.

I have seen many false prophets over the years that unabashedly spread their lies, and are hardened against any rejection. I wish I could help them, but I can't. I hope you are not headed down that road.

Reactions: pia and Helen