Washington Helped Trigger The Ukraine War

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Spirit tell me some in Biden admin wanted this war in Ukraine. Not sure why.
Simple. After a person has made a TOTAL MESS OF EVERYTHING he wants to distract others, and deflect attention from the catastrophic disasters which have been unleashed on America. So what better way to deflect attention than manufacture an unnecessary and unwinnable war?

Last edited:
Reactions: RLT63 and Nj73

Nj73

Mar 12, 2022
Smaland
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
False flag operations.
Media ask no questions. One call to CNN is enough.

Mariupol Residents Accuse Ukraine Of Firing On Civilians.
Closed captions on for English Translation.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False flag operations.
Media ask no questions. One call to CNN is enough.

Mariupol Residents Accuse Ukraine Of Firing On Civilians.
Closed captions on for English Translation.

It is just amazing to see what lengths Azov are going to. They are not just using civilians as shields, they are attacking their own civilian populations in areas a month in advance - entire towns, pinning them down and then not letting them leave, to keep them in place so that when the Russians come they can use them as shields. That's just sick, and insidious.

Those poor people had better follow the Russian army wherever they go, because they will be killed immediately if they fall back into the hands of the Ukrainian military.

Reactions: APAK

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
" Washington Helped Trigger The Ukraine War
The magnitude of the aggressive moves taken by the Pentagon and CIA are just now becoming apparent."
Washington Helped Trigger the Ukraine War - The American Conservative

Spirit tell me some in Biden admin wanted this war in Ukraine. Not sure why.

So , Ukraine wants to be part of Nato. Teh US agrees, Germany and France hold it up for fear of Putin.

then in 2014 Russia invades the Crimea and steals it from the sovereign nation of Uklraine.
It arms and sends Russian spetnaz troops in to the Ukraine in the Donbas region so the separatists can launch advanced weapon attacks against their own country men.

The US sends military aid to Ukraine in response to the invasion of two regions of its nation by a brutal nation illegally. and that was wrong why????

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is just amazing to see what lengths Azov are going to. They are not just using civilians as shields, they are attacking their own civilian populations in areas a month in advance - entire towns, pinning them down and then not letting them leave, to keep them in place so that when the Russians come they can use them as shields. That's just sick, and insidious.

Those poor people had better follow the Russian army wherever they go, because they will be killed immediately if they fall back into the hands of the Ukrainian military.

And it is amazing how gullible Christians here are! for every one pro Russian who says the Ukraine was firing on citizens, there are thousands of Ukrainians who testify about Russia gunning citizens down in cold blood, not to mention bombarding the towns indiscriminately.

but yet you either ignore these claims or say they are fake news and one even went so far as to say , they were all staged to make them appear the Russians were doing it.

C'mon guys you act like Russia is your mother country and whatever news that exonerates Russia from its war crimes should be taken ex-Cathedra infallible.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And it is amazing how gullible Christians here are! for every one pro Russian who says the Ukraine was firing on citizens, there are thousands of Ukrainians who testify about Russia gunning citizens down in cold blood, not to mention bombarding the towns indiscriminately.

I don't think most Ukrainians have any more idea what is going on than most Westerners do. This is evident in how, when asked why the Ukrainian army would be doing these things, they always say, "We don't know. Ask them."
but yet you either ignore these claims or say they are fake news and one even went so far as to say , they were all staged to make them appear the Russians were doing it.

C'mon guys you act like Russia is your mother country and whatever news that exonerates Russia from its war crimes should be taken ex-Cathedra infallible.

Let me repeat my position once more, Ronald. My take since the beginning on this situation has been that the Russians are not necessarily what I would call "good guys." Do I think there is a resurgence within Russia towards expansion? Yes. I think that is part of it. The annexation of the Crimea is evidence of it. Certainly there were pro-Russian factions there, since they capitulated without a fight, and certainly there were likely Ukrainian abuses (though I don't live there to testify to it for a fact).

But now, those who are taking a completely anti-Russian, pro-Ukrainian side here are truly not siding with the "good guys" either, and much less so IMO, as videos like that are revealing. There is something VERY evil going on here, and the fact that the Western press (CNN, BBC, CNBC, and all their satellites) is completely and 100% behind the narrative being put forth that Putin is evil and loves killing innocent children while Zelensky is a great champion of the people... I am too old, and have been around too long not to smell sanitized brainwashing going on. The Western press is controlled by the globalists, who are Satanists, so in the end I am forced to choose between an expansionist, resurgent Russia that still has vestiges of its communistic ways but is increasingly becoming Christian in many of its policies, and a Ukraine that appears to be in complete lock stop with the Satanist agenda, and is proving it by their actions towards their own people on the battlefield.

So in some ways for me it is a choice between two evils, but there's not very much comparison. The Satanists want the entire eradication of the Christian religion off this planet. The Russians are becoming increasingly friendly towards Christianity and thus pose a serious threat to the Satanist agenda in the earth, so as a Christian there is no way I could support the Western cause here, despite the tendency of Russia towards expansionism.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think most Ukrainians have any more idea what is going on than most Westerners do. This is evident in how, when asked why the Ukrainian army would be doing these things, they always say, "We don't know. Ask them."

Can you cite one source who says this?

Let me repeat my position once more, Ronald. My take since the beginning on this situation has been that the Russians are not necessarily what I would call "good guys." Do I think there is a resurgence within Russia towards expansion? Yes. I think that is part of it. The annexation of the Crimea is evidence of it. Certainly there were pro-Russian factions there, since they capitulated without a fight, and certainly there were likely Ukrainian abuses (though I don't live there to testify to it for a fact).

But now, those who are taking a completely anti-Russian, pro-Ukrainian side here are truly not siding with the "good guys" either, and much less so IMO, as videos like that are revealing. There is something VERY evil going on here, and the fact that the Western press (CNN, BBC, CNBC, and all their satellites) is completely and 100% behind the narrative being put forth that Putin is evil and loves killing innocent children while Zelensky is a great champion of the people... I am too old, and have been around too long not to smell sanitized brainwashing going on. The Western press is controlled by the globalists, who are Satanists, so in the end I am forced to choose between an expansionist, resurgent Russia that still has vestiges of its communistic ways but is increasingly becoming Christian in many of its policies, and a Ukraine that appears to be in complete lock stop with the Satanist agenda, and is proving it by their actions towards their own people on the battlefield.

Well as Ukraine is a nation of humans, yes evil is going on there! And I guess you have not been around enough to smell sanitized brainwashing. The very fact yo0u post the pro Russian news is fact of that.

This has been the most cell-phoned videoed war in history! Have the Ukraine army killed friendlies? Sure it happens in every war. But the Ukraine forces by a margin of 10,000's to 1 by the refugees have been shown to help th ecivilians. I take their word over any MSM broadcast and that includes Fox and News nation. I have over 16 sources where iget my news.

Also given teh allegations and videos showing mass graves, destroyed cities etc. That is the standard Russian military doctrine! Yes doctrine.

Thast is how th eRussian army operatres, Afghanistan, Georgia, chechnya, Syria, and even WW 2 long before Putin.

And a nation adopting biblical morals does not mean it is becoming more christian. Putin is Russian Orthodox- doea a Christian leader invade neighboring nations that have not fired upon them? I care not if he is anti gay and anti abortion. Putin has gassed, bpombed and murdered hundreds of thousands of civilians! That is fact!

So in some ways for me it is a choice between two evils, but there's not very much comparison. The Satanists want the entire eradication of the Christian religion off this planet. The Russians are becoming increasingly friendly towards Christianity and thus pose a serious threat to the Satanist agenda in the earth, so as a Christian there is no way I could support the Western cause here, despite the tendency of Russia towards expansionism.

So you are like teh tribulation force in teh Jenkins/LaHaye novel. You know Satan is going to take over but you wish to fight him physically to try to stop him. Bad move.

And You should look up missions websites and Voices of the Martyrs website to learn how "friendly" towards actual Christianity the Russian government is not! I know missionaries who have spent years in Russia. Make a move against the Russian Orthodox church spirituyally- welcome to Lefortovo Prison!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you cite one source who says this?

Ronald, I have told you this before. You have a tendency to completely avoid looking into or considering or even reading other people's posts sometimes, or watching the material they provide.

Why should we read and respond to your posts when you don't read ours?

Reactions: Truth7t7

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Simple. After a person has made a TOTAL MESS OF EVERYTHING he wants to distract others, and deflect attention from the catastrophic disasters which have been unleashed on America. So what better way to deflect attention than manufacture an unnecessary and unwinnable war?

Do you really believe we compelled Putin to invade Ukraine? How about in 2014 , did we provoke Put into steal the Crimea? Or arm and move the Donbas rebels to fight against their own country? Did we provoke Russia to invade Georgia?

C'mon ma get serious!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ronald, I have told you this before. You have a tendency to completely avoid looking into or considering or even reading other people's posts sometimes, or watching the material they provide.

I do read yours and I do read the cites you post. You are simply wrong!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

On the Ukraine threads and especially the vaccine threads, I probably read more of your cites as well as others and then responding. I read so I can respond accurately.

but with you and the other apparent pro Russian anti west writers, all you do for the most part, is cite anti west writers, some of which are so easily debunked. Example, Downey cited a guy named armstrong who was called a legendary investor! Yeah He spent 11 years in jail for fraud! How muc of his post should I read?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why are you continually asking me questions that suggest you actually haven't? Are you just wanting to start a fight when you know the answers already?

If I ask, I want to make sure I know what you believe. I do not try to pick fights, but am not afraind to get into teh thick of thinks when one takes a very one sided slant.

Let me ask you a serious question. Is there anything good you can say about NATO, America, our politics or the media here? Do you think you cannot get real news even in the midst of the biased reporters? I know that so much of teh western media (and that includes the alternative sites you seem to rely on) are veryt biased. I am very conservative and lean towards conservative news. I agree with their bias. But I also know that aisde from their putting ion their bias, they also report news. I am amzed at how responsible Lester Holt reports what is happening in Ukraine. Yes he slants what He shows, but it is what is seen and the facts he reports on then adds the spin, that tells th estory.

Do you really think the people you cite are totally unbiased and writing totally unbiased?

Reactions: Rita

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why are you continually asking me questions that suggest you actually haven't? Are you just wanting to start a fight when you know the answers already?

I ask to make sure I understand what you are saying. Too many people here answer in a vague way and when you corner them, they say that is not what they believe. So I ask questions sometimes ad-nauseum to make sure I am not mis-understanding your position. I know peopes positions are more complex than tthe paragraph or two we write here.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I ask, I want to make sure I know what you believe. I do not try to pick fights, but am not afraind to get into teh thick of thinks when one takes a very one sided slant.

I'm not saying this to be offensive, but simply to maybe help you see yourself as someone viewing things from the outside: But you actually are pretty antagonistic most of the time, on a whole variety of issues. Simply put, you have a tendency to start crap with people, like on a regular basis, LoL.
Do you really think the people you cite are totally unbiased and writing totally unbiased?

Do I think the man doing the reporting in the video provided in Post #3 is totally unbiased? One thing I can say is he is not working for anyone but himself. He is privately funded. Would this not at least make him more worth considering as being unbiased than someone who is being PAID to parrot a narrative absolutely everyone else who works for the same companies is parroting without exception? This is what I don't like about your position. You accept the opinion of proven liars in the MSM, while asserting the other side are the ones obviously not telling the truth.

CNN, MSNBC, the BCC, the New York Times, the Washington Post... these are proven liars, Ronald. Why are you so willing to accept what they are telling you, yet reject out of hand someone who appears to be actually engaging in outside reporting?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ask to make sure I understand what you are saying. Too many people here answer in a vague way and when you corner them, they say that is not what they believe. So I ask questions sometimes ad-nauseum to make sure I am not mis-understanding your position. I know peopes positions are more complex than tthe paragraph or two we write here.

I need to take a break for awhile.

TTYLO.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you really believe we compelled Putin to invade Ukraine?
"Compelled" would not be the correct term. "Strongly encouraged" would be better. So here is how Biden strongly encouraged Russia to attack Ukraine:

1. From the very first day in office, Biden destroyed the oil and gas industry in North America. At the same time he began purchasing Russian oil and pouring billions into the Russian economy. So Putin said to himself "Stupid is as stupid does".

2. At the same time Biden encouraged Russia to proceed with its Nord Stream 2 pipeline, which showed Putin his double standard regarding oil and gas. Putin was pleased as Punch and Americans were subjected to skyrocketing prices at the pumps.

3. Biden deliberately sabotaged the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan to show the world the total military incompetence of America. This disaster gave a signal to Putin that America is basically finished as a military power. At the same time Biden gave the Taliban a treasure trove worth billions for nothing in return. Once again Putin said to himself "Stupid is as stupid does".

4. The overall incompetence and malicious destruction of America by the Biden administration meant that the US would do little or nothing about Ukraine or any other Russian adventure. This proved to be true. If Biden cared nothing for America's borders, why would he care about any other country's borders?

5. For almost three months the Biden administration kept dithering about the response of the US and NATO to Russian aggression. Nobody drew a clear "red line" to tell Putin that Ukraine was out of bounds. All the military assistance has come only after repeated pleadings by Zelensky -- too little and too late.

6. Western intelligence about Russian plans was almost non-existent, while nobody from the West actually went to Ukraine to draw up a serious plan of defense. Which meant that the West was willing to hand over Ukraine to Russia (just like Obama did with Crimea).

Now if you were Putin you would say "There is no danger from Western interference, and Biden is actually funding my war. So what better time to attack Ukraine than right now?" And that is exactly what he did. But he did not factor in Ukrainian resistance, and now he is looking rather foolish, as is Joseph Biden.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not saying this to be offensive, but simply to maybe help you see yourself as someone viewing things from the outside: But you actually are pretty antagonistic most of the time, on a whole variety of issues. Simply put, you have a tendency to start crap with people, like on a regular basis, LoL.

Well that is your view. People these days tend to not like bluntness. I seek not to start crap, but if I disagree, I disagree and am not afraid to say so.
Do I think the man doing the reporting in the video provided in Post #3 is totally unbiased? One thing I can say is he is not working for anyone but himself. He is privately funded. Would this not at least make him more worth considering as being unbiased than someone who is being PAID to parrot a narrative absolutely everyone else who works for the same companies is parroting without exception? This is what I don't like about your position. You accept the opinion of proven liars in the MSM, while asserting the other side are the ones obviously not telling the truth.

Not really. a privately funded man can be just as biased as a media funded man. Bias is bias no matter who funds you.

Well Russia has a doctrine known as Maskirovka- which is to intentionally disseminate misinformation! And no, I do not just simply accept the opinons of proven liars in the MSM. I know the difference between opinion talking heads and journalists in different stations. I do not do CNN, CBS,ABC, MSNBC, NPR. I know who is an opinion head on fox and who are journalists. Teh same for news nation and news max. Guys like Brett Bahr, Britt Hume I respect. I also have lots of respect for the Journalists on the BBC and WION, America and China Uncensored as well as a host of you tubers, who tend to simply report on what is happening without putting a spin. I also do Al-Jazeera and useto do Russia today before they yanked it.

So you are simply wrong!

Downey posted a news source citing a legendary expert- who with 1 minute of checking online found out he was a convicted felon for securities fraud! See before I say another side is wrong, I do due diligence. Being retired, I have the time and desire to find out.