WaterSong, -- And What's Happening

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nearly empty the Demoncrat well in Congress due to arrests. And then next comes all those invisible co-conspirators being arrested for high treason.
Wouldn't that indeed make for a first in fantastic history?
I'm not the only dreamer on board. ;)
It seems that we've already kicked around the FACT of the Sept. 2018 "FOREIGN ELECTION INTERFERENCE" Executive Order, and the potential for MASS ARRESTS. But lately it's been lost in the Daily Minutia, so let's REVIEW what MAY be the STRATEGY:

THOSE WITH THE PRESIDENT:
Trump, Pence, Giuliani, Powell, Woods, ?McConnell?, Jordon; ?Barr? and now ?Jeffrey Rosen?; ...​

THE CONSPIRATORS:
Biden; Harris; Pelosi; the DEEP STATE: DoD, State Department, Justice Department, Intelligence Agencies; Social Media; ...​

THE PLAN:
Have Barr step aside so that there's no accusation that Barr is heeding the President's Directives; allow the conspirators to reveal themselves both in Politics and Government, including Trump's Own Administration; and allow the investigators the TIME to develop a "CASE".

DON"T OVERTLY fight in the Courts; don't try to win in the Congress; and use EVERY DAY POSSIBLE toward the investigator's time to assemble their CASE.

At the last second, SPRING THE TRAP. It's apparently established LAW that if a politician "wins" an election by "CHEATING", they are IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED from Office.

President Trump & Vice President Pence win a Second Term BY DEFAULT.

This came to me late last night after considering what we all knew, but was re-introduced by @WaterSong 's reminder of the "ARRESTS" under the long forgotten 2018 EO. And now I'd propose that our "Pearl Harbor" will indeed become their "Hiroshima". -- Or so I'd anticipate!

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & Elam -- and Elam helped come up with this premise ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems that we've already kicked around the FACT of the Sept. 2018 "FOREIGN ELECTION INTERFERENCE" Executive Order, and the potential for MASS ARRESTS. But lately it's been lost in the Daily Minutia, so let's REVIEW what MAY be the STRATEGY:

Trump, Pence, Giuliani, Powell, Woods, ?McConnell?, Jordon; ?Barr? and now ?Jeffrey Rosen?; ...​

THE CONSPIRATORS:
Biden; Harris; Pelosi; the DEEP STATE: DoD, State Department, Justice Department, Intelligence Agencies; Social Media; ...​

THE PLAN:
Have Barr step aside so that there's no accusation that Barr is heeding the President's Directives; allow the conspirators to reveal themselves both in Politics and Government, including Trump's Own Administration; and allow the investigators the TIME to develop a "CASE".

DON"T OVERTLY fight in the Courts; don't try to win in the Congress; and use EVERY DAY POSSIBLE toward the investigator's time to assemble their CASE.

At the last second, SPRING THE TRAP. It's apparently established LAW that if a politician "wins" an election by "CHEATING", they are IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED from Office.

This came to me late last night after considering what we all knew, but was re-introduced by @WaterSong 's reminder of the "ARRESTS" under the long forgotten 2018 EO. And now I'd propose that our "Pearl Harbor" will indeed become their "Hiroshima". -- Or so I'd anticipate!

With VERY Best Regards,
Wouldn't it be grand if that were the plan?

The battleship Nimitz has been recalled. Iran claims she was sent into the gulf in a false flag effort. I wonder who recalled her?
Also, I have a knot in my stomach, no kidding, after watching Trump's concession speech of just 20 hours ago. All the while there's that little voice whispering that one line from one of his books. It's good to be underestimated.

T
hen I wonder, as the articles of impeachment have already been drawn up, because the House Demoncrats are insane, is this speech was given by President Trump just two days ago and before Pence threw law and order and the true vote of the people under a very large blue bus. Heck, make that a train!
And what about prosecuting the EO against foreign and domestic interference in this election? Was that just a waste of paper?

Do you think Pence is avoiding President Trump now?
Pence is a sell out and was a plant. Notice the blue tie? That's a signal, he's with the Demoncrats!

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Trumps wearing a blue tie as well !

Reactions: amadeus

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW, I've never had a thread named after me before. That's pretty wild.
Are there cash and prizes? I'm big on both. LoL ;)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

THE CONSPIRATORS:

THE PLAN:

With VERY Best Regards,
you seem to have it all figured out BJ. Why don't you become President?