We are Flesh and Spirit according to Jesus our creator.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

wordsponge

Jan 8, 2014
Canada
[SIZE=10pt]We are Flesh and Spirit according to Jesus our creator.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Know YOURSELF and how to DEAL with yourself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]We are Flesh and Spirit. BOTH must LIVE for us to fully function, as GOD intends.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Jesus is the God of ALL Flesh (all races).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus explained about the TWO prime components of the human being (= living soul).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Our Spirit is from the Father, who breathed (Breath and Spirit) into Adam,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]who was yet dust, of the earth, in the shape of a man.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The RECOGNIZING of OUR TWO PARTS:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Matt.26[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][41] Watch and pray, so that you do not enter into temptation.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Your Spirit (the primary #1) indeed is willing but your Flesh (the secondary #2) is weak.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]John.3[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][6] Whoever (the person who) is born of Flesh[/SIZE] is Flesh (Fleshy only = Phase #1).
[SIZE=10pt]The person who is born (birthed) of the Spirit is spirit. (Spiritual = Phase #2)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]We are Flesh ONLY until our Spirit is made alive (birthed; Rom.8:10),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]by Christ through the Spirit, after Baptism.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Rom.8[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][1] Now therefore there is no condemnation (by GOD) to Christians, who are in Christ Jesus,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]who do not walk after their Flesh but walk after their Spirit.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][3] What the law could not do (that is, give life to the Spirit) in that it was weak through the human flesh[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]GOD sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and because of sin, condemned sin in our flesh[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][4] so that the righteousness of the Moses law might be fulfilled in us, (Christians)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]who do not walk after our Flesh but after our Spirit.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][5] For the people who are after their flesh[/SIZE] mind the things of their Flesh (#2)
[SIZE=10pt]but the people who are after their Spirit (mind) the things of their Spirit. (#1)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][8] So then the people who are in their Flesh[/SIZE] cannot please GOD (and need help from Christ)
[SIZE=10pt][9] But you (baptized converts who have the Gift of the Spirit), are not in your Flesh[/SIZE] but in your Spirit
[SIZE=10pt]if so be that (after baptism) the Spirit of GOD lives in you.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][10] and if Christ (by the same Spirit) is in you,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]then your body/ Flesh is dead because of sin, (the curse of sin and death under the law)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]but your Spirit is life (alive) because of righteousness (by faith in Jesus and his Father).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][11] But if the Spirit of GOD (the Supreme), who raised up Jesus from the dead,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]lives in you (after baptism)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]then the Most High, who raised up Christ (the God of Old Israel), from the dead,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]shall also quicken your mortal bodies (Flesh) by his Spirit that (NOW) lives in you (and NEVER leaves)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1Cor.5[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][46] However, the creation (from GOD and Christ) that is Spiritual was not created firstly[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]but the (Phase #1), human creation that is natural.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Then after the coming of Christ, (our Maker), the New Creation, that is Spiritual. (Phase #2)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]John.6[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][63] It is your Spirit that quickens, (gives ABUNDANT Life to the Body).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Your Flesh does not profit anything. (Emphasis on the Energizing Human Spirit)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Jas.2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][26] …Your body/ Flesh without your Spirit is dead…..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Luke.8[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][54] Jesus (the God of all Flesh) put all of them out and he took her by the hand and he called her saying:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Maid, arise.
[55
] and her Spirit (#1) returned (to her Body, #2)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and she arose straightway and he commanded to give her meat.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Qoh.1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][6] Or ever the silver cord is loosed, or the golden bowl be broken,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.
[7
] Then the dust (human Flesh # 2) shall return to the earth like it (originally) was[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and your Spirit (#1) shall return to GOD (the Father) who gave it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Rom.7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][4] Therefore, my brethren[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]You also have become dead to the Moses law by the (dead) Body of Christ[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that you should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that we should bring forth fruit (good deeds to men), to GOD.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][5] For when we were in our Flesh[/SIZE], the motions (actions) of sins, that were by means of the (Moses) law,
[SIZE=10pt]worked in our members (body parts) to bring forth fruit to death.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][6] But now we are liberated from the law, being dead (in the Law) wherein we were held[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]So that we should serve (love and goodness), in newness of (our) Spirit,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and not in the oldness of the letter[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]***[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Every believer MUST, immediately, have the Spirit of GOD.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]The Work in us is done by Christ and GOD through the Spirit in us.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus gives us the Spirit after CORRECT Baptism at Step #2.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]The enlightened ONES fight to have the VITAL TRUTH remain and used.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]***[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Rom.8[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][9] Now if any man does not have the Spirit of Christ (the same Holy Spirit of GOD),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]then he does not belong to Christ (the Maker of Israel)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][12] Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, but not to our Flesh[/SIZE] to live after our Flesh.
[SIZE=10pt][13] For if you live after your Flesh then you[/SIZE] shall die (in your Primary part that is your Spirit).
[SIZE=10pt]But if through, (help from) the Spirit (of GOD) you mortify (kill)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]the (hurtful, unfruitful) deeds of the body (flesh)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] then you shall live (Spiritually with abundant life).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Rom.9[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][6] Not as though the (accomplishing) Word of GOD, has not taken effect[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]but because all of the Israelites are not (Spiritual) Israel, who are of (the nation of) Israel
[7
] Neither, because the Israelites are the (natural) seed of Abraham, are they all the children (of GOD):[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]But in Isaac your seed shall be called (by GOD to Christ).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][8] That is:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]the Israelites who are the children of the Flesh are not the children of GOD[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]but the children that GOD’s promised (the Prophets) are counted for the seed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Rom.13[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][13] Let us walk honestly, like in the DAY (of enlightenment)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and not in rioting and drunkenness,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]not in chambering and wantonness,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]not in strife and envying. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][14] But put on the LORD Jesus Christ (the eldest Son),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and make no provision for your Flesh, to fulfill the lusts (desires) thereof.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1Cor.5[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][5] .. Deliver such a person to Satan for the destruction of his Flesh (#2)[/SIZE],
[SIZE=10pt]so that his Spirit (#1) may be saved in the Day of the LORD Jesus (the Mighty God of Israel)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]2Cor.4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][11] For we who live (ARE ALIVE in our Spirit) are always delivered to death because of Jesus' sake,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that the life of Jesus might be made manifest (visible) in our mortal Flesh.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]2Cor.7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][1] Dearly beloved, having these (good N.T.) promises,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]let us (through studying and doing the Word) cleanse ourselves[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]from all filthiness of our Flesh and our Spirit [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]perfecting our holiness, (uncommon goodness), in our fear/ regard for God (the good Jesus).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]2Cor.10[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][2] But I beg you,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]In order that I may not be bold when I am present with that (my) confidence (in GOD and Christ),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]with which I think to be bold against some people,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]who consider us (Apostles) like if we walked according to the Flesh. (natural mind)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][3] For though we (Apostles) walk in our Flesh[/SIZE], we do not war after (the desires of) our Flesh:
[SIZE=10pt][4] (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]But are mighty through GOD, to the pulling down of strong holds)
[5
] Casting down (personal) imaginations,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and every high thing (obstacle) that exalts itself against our Knowledge of God (and his Father)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and bringing into captivity every (personal) thought,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]to obedience (and not faith only) of Christ, (in faith in BOTH, and love and good deeds)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Gal.3[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][2] This only would I inquire from you:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Did you get the Spirit (of GOD), by your deeds from the (Moses) law,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Or did you get it by the hearing of faith (in Jesus Christ and GOD, the Most High)?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][3] Are you so foolish (about GOD and Christ) that having begun in the Spirit (of GOD),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]You are now made perfect by your (weak) Flesh?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Gal.4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][23] But he (Ishmael) who was from the bondwoman was born after the Flesh[/SIZE];
[SIZE=10pt]but he (Isaac who was born) from the freewoman (Sarah),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]was by promise (from GOD and the Word = Jesus to Abraham. Gen.15:1)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][29] But like in their case, he (Ishmael), who was born after the Flesh[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]persecuted him (Isaac) who was born after the Spirit,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]even so it is now (between the Christians and the other Israelites).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Gal.5[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][13] For, (Christian) brethren:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]You have been called to liberty; (from the Moses Law for Righteousness)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Only do not use your liberty for an opportunity to (selfishly) serve your flesh[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]but (use your liberty) by (means of your) love, to serve one another[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][14] For the entire (Moses) law is fulfilled in one word, even in this:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]You shall love your neighbor like you love yourself.
[15
] But if you (the Spirit filled) bite and devour one another,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]then take heed that you are not consumed by one another.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][16] This I say then:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Walk in your Spirit (#1) and you shall not fulfill the lust (desires) of your Flesh (#2).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][17] Your flesh[/SIZE] lusts (fights) against your Spirit and your Spirit (fights) against your flesh
[SIZE=10pt]and these TWO are contrary (opposed) to one another,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]so that you cannot do the things that you would.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][18] But if you are LED by the Spirit (of GOD, since your Baptism),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]then you are not under the (Moses) law.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]***[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Gal.5
[19
] Now the deeds of the Flesh are manifest (known), which are the following:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness (excessive sexual desire),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][20] idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance (disagreement), emulations, wrath, strife,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]seditions, heresies,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][21] envying, murders, drunkenness, reveling, and such like:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]about which I repeat to you, like I have also told you before in the past,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that the (natural) people who do such things shall not inherit the Kingdom of GOD.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][22] But the Fruit of the Spirit (after Baptism) is:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith (in the Mighty God and the Father),
[23
] meekness and temperance.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Against such (good qualities) there is no law.
[24
] and they who belong to Christ have crucified their Flesh with its affections and lusts (desires).
[25[/SIZE]] If we live in our Spirit then let us also walk in the Spirit.
[26] Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, or envying one another.

[SIZE=10pt]Gal.6[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][7] Be not deceived; God (Jesus) is not mocked:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]for whatever a man sows, exactly that he shall also reap.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][8] He who sows to his Flesh (#2)[/SIZE] shall reap corruption from his flesh
[SIZE=10pt]but he who sows to the Spirit (#1)shall reap life everlasting (immortality) from the Spirit[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1Pet.1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][24] All Flesh[/SIZE] is like grass and all of the glory of man is like the flower of the grass.
[SIZE=10pt]The grass withers, and the flower thereof falls away:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1Pet.2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][11] Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims ( on the earth)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]abstain from Fleshly lusts (inclinations) that war against the soul (the Spirit);[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][12] Having your conversation honestly among the Gentiles[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that, whereas they speak against you like if you are evildoers,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]by your good works (to others), that they shall observe,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]they shall glorify God (Jesus) in the day of visitation.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1Pet.3[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][18] For Christ (the Mighty God of Israel) has once suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]so that he might bring (gather) us to GOD,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]being put to death in the Flesh (only), but quickened by the Spirit (of GOD):[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]2Pet.2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][10] But chiefly the Israelites who walk after the Flesh[/SIZE] in the lust of uncleanness
[SIZE=10pt]and who despise government (the Apostles).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They are presumptuous. They are self willed.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They are not afraid to speak evil about dignities (Jesus and the Apostles).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1John.2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][16] For all that is in the world (of Israel), the lust of the Flesh[/SIZE] and the lust of the eyes,
[SIZE=10pt]and the pride of life, is not from the Father but is from the world (Israelite men).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1Cor.6[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][19] What?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Don’t you (baptized converts) know,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that your body (Flesh) is the Temple of the Holy Ghost, that you have from GOD, that lives in you[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and that you are not your own?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][20] For you are bought with a price[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Therefore glorify God (Jesus) in your Body (#2)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and in your Spirit (#1), which are God's (Jesus’)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Matt.10[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][28] Do not fear the Israelites who kill the Body (#2)[/SIZE], but are not able to kill the soul (Spirit #2)
[SIZE=10pt]but rather fear GOD who is able to destroy both soul (Spirit) and Body in hell.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1Thes.5[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][23]…the very GOD of peace wholly sanctify you[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and I pray GOD your whole Spirit and Soul and Body be blamelessly preserved,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]unto the coming of our LORD Jesus Christ. (the ONE God of Israel = the Son of God)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Luke.23[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][46] When Jesus had shouted with a loud voice he said:
Father, into your hands I commend my Spirit (from my Body)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and having said that he gave up the ghost (the Spirit from his body).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]***[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Finally:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Humans, who are a creation of Jesus and our Father, are comprised of TWO main components.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We are a BODY (physical) and a SPIRIT (spiritual).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Hereunder Jesus, the benevolent heavenly being, who created of all things,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]who graciously lowered himself and took on human nature to come among us,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]speaks Spiritually (metaphorically), about the Spiritual side of our Life.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]John.10[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][7] Jesus said, additionally, to them:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Verily, verily, I (the Son of GOD = the incarnated God of Israel), say to you:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I am the door of the sheep (of GOD).
[8
] All (False Teachers), who came before me,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]are (SPIRITUAL) thieves and (SPIRITUAL) robbers but the sheep did not hear them.
[9
] I am the door, (into the family of GOD and into association with the Highest, living being),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]If any man enters in by me, he shall be (POSITIVELY and ETERNALLY) saved[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and he shall go in and out and find pasture.
[10
] The (SPIRITUAL) thief (unauthorized Preacher, the hireling of men)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]comes to (SPIRITUALLY) steal (from you),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]to (SPIRITUALLY) kill (you).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and to (SPIRITUALLY) destroy (you).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I, (the God, of the Prophets, who give the Life giving Spirit of GOD)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]have come that they, (of Israel firstly), might have LIFE, (super charged energy),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and that they might have it, (quickening of BODY and Spirit)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]more abundantly (through the Gift of the Spirit of the Most High, the Gracious Father of everyone) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Below is another supporting Scripture, about this previously unknown LIFE,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]from Christ who was with his Father from the beginning and who BOTH are our creators. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]John.7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][37] In the last day, that great day, of the feast, (with the nation of Israel being present)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus (their incarnated God), stood up and (PUBLICLY) shouted saying:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]If any man (Israelite), thirsts (for the Spirit of Life),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]then let him come to me (the God of Israel) and drink, (from the Spirit of GOD, our good Father.)
[38
] He (the Israelite), who believes on me (the Christ = the God of Israel),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]like the Scripture (of Isaiah) has promised:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Out of his belly shall flow,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt](overflowing) rivers of Living (life giving) water” (= the Spirit of GOD that gives UNUSUAL ENERGY)
[39
] [Jesus stated this about the Spirit (of GOD),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that they, (the Apostles and disciples, firstly) who believe on him,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]would receive (from him after baptism, and starting at Pentecost circa 30 A.D.][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]for the Holy Ghost (the Spirit of the Father) was not yet given[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]because Jesus was not yet [dead, resurrected and], glorified.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The Father’s Spirit, that generates high mental and physical ENERGY in an individual,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]is gotten, through a Particular approach to Christ.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]This approach is correct Baptism, calling on Him.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We call on Jesus, from under the water, and he responds immediately.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Rev.22[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][1] The angel showed to me a pure river of Water of Life (the Holy Spirit), clear like crystal,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]proceeding out of the throne of God (Jesus) and of the Lamb (Jesus).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Nothing starts without the PARTICULAR baptism.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The beat to all…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]RESPONSES:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Acts.7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][59] They (disobedient ones) stoned Stephen, calling upon God (Jesus the Temple God)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and saying, LORD Jesus, receive >> my Spirit << (while his body stayed on the earth)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Body[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10pt]Matt.5[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][29] And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][30] And if thy right hand offends thee, cut if off, and cast it from thee:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Matt.6[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][22] The light of the body[/SIZE] is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
  2. [SIZE=10pt][23] But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body[/SIZE] shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
  3. [SIZE=10pt][25] Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body[/SIZE], what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

[SIZE=10pt]Matt.26[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][12] For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body[/SIZE], she did it for my burial.
  2. [SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
  3. [SIZE=10pt][26] And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body[/SIZE].
[SIZE=10pt]Matt.27[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][58] He went to Pilate, and begged the body[/SIZE] of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be delivered.
  2. [SIZE=10pt][59] And when Joseph had taken the body (without the Spirit)[/SIZE], he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth,

[SIZE=10pt]Mark.5[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][29] And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up;[/SIZE]
  2. [SIZE=10pt]and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Mark.14[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][8] She hath done what she could: she is come aforehand to anoint my body[/SIZE] to the burying
  2. [SIZE=10pt][22] And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said,[/SIZE]
  3. [SIZE=10pt]Take, eat: this is my body.[/SIZE]
  4. [SIZE=10pt][51] And there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body[/SIZE];
  5. [SIZE=10pt]and the young men laid hold on him:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Mark.15[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][43] Joseph of Arimathaea, and honourable counseller, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body[/SIZE] of Jesus.
  2. [SIZE=10pt][45] And when he knew it of the centurion, he gave the body[/SIZE] to Joseph
[SIZE=10pt]Luke.12[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][4] And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body[/SIZE], and after that have no more that they can do.
  2. [SIZE=10pt][22] And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body[/SIZE], what ye shall put on.
  3. [SIZE=10pt][23] The life is more than meat, and the body[/SIZE] is more than raiment.

[SIZE=10pt]Luke.17[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][37] And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them,[/SIZE]
  2. [SIZE=10pt]Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Luke.23[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][52] This man went unto Pilate, and begged the body[/SIZE] of Jesus.
  2. [SIZE=10pt][55] And the women also, which came with him from Galilee,[/SIZE]
  3. [SIZE=10pt]followed after, and beheld the sepulchre, and how his body was laid.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Luke.24[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][3] And they entered in, and found not the body[/SIZE] of the Lord Jesus.
  2. [SIZE=10pt][23] And when they found not his body[/SIZE], they came, saying, that they had also seen a vision of angels, which said that he was alive.

[SIZE=10pt]John.2[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][21] But he spake of the temple of his body[/SIZE].
[SIZE=10pt]John.19[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][38] And after this Joseph of Arimathaea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews, besought Pilate that he might take away the body[/SIZE] of Jesus: and Pilate gave him leave. He came therefore, and took the body of Jesus.
  2. [SIZE=10pt][40] Then took they the body[/SIZE] of Jesus, and wound it in linen clothes with the spices, as the manner of the Jews is to bury.
[SIZE=10pt]John.20[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][12] And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet,[/SIZE]
  2. [SIZE=10pt]where the body of Jesus had lain.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Acts.9[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][40] But Peter put them all forth, and kneeled down, and prayed; and turning him to the body[/SIZE] said, Tabitha, arise.
  2. [SIZE=10pt]And she opened her eyes: and when she saw Peter, she sat up.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Acts.19[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][12] So that from his body[/SIZE] were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons,
  2. [SIZE=10pt]and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Rom.4[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][19] And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body[/SIZE] now dead,
  2. [SIZE=10pt]when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Rom.6[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][6] Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him,[/SIZE]
  2. [SIZE=10pt]that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.[/SIZE]
  3. [SIZE=10pt][12] Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body[/SIZE], that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof

[SIZE=10pt]Rom.7[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][4] Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body[/SIZE] of Christ;
  2. [SIZE=10pt]that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.[/SIZE]
  3. [SIZE=10pt][24] O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body[/SIZE] of this death?

[SIZE=10pt]***[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Rom.8[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][10] And if Christ be in you, the body[/SIZE] is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
  2. [SIZE=10pt][13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body[/SIZE], ye shall live.
  3. [SIZE=10pt][23] And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body[/SIZE].

[SIZE=10pt]Rom.12[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][4] For as we have many members in one body[/SIZE], and all members have not the same office:
  2. [SIZE=10pt][5] So we, being many, are one body[/SIZE] in Christ, and every one members one of another.

[SIZE=10pt]1Cor.5[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][3] For I verily, as absent in body[/SIZE], but present in spirit, have judged already,
  2. [SIZE=10pt]as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1Cor.6[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][13] Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body[/SIZE] is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body
  2. [SIZE=10pt].*[/SIZE]
  3. [SIZE=10pt][16] What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body[/SIZE]? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][18] Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body[/SIZE]; but he that commiteth fornication sinneth against his own body

[SIZE=10pt]1Cor.7[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][4] The wife hath not power of her own body[/SIZE], but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
  2. [SIZE=10pt][34] There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body[/SIZE] and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.

[SIZE=10pt]1Cor.10[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][16] The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body[/SIZE] of Christ?
  2. [SIZE=10pt][17] For we being many are one bread, and one body[/SIZE]: for we are all partakers of that one bread.
[SIZE=10pt]1Cor.11[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][24] And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body[/SIZE], which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
  2. [SIZE=10pt][27] Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body[/SIZE] and blood of the Lord.
  3. [SIZE=10pt][29] For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body[/SIZE].
[SIZE=10pt]1Cor.12[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][12] For as the body[/SIZE] is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
  2. [SIZE=10pt][13] For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body[/SIZE], whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
  3. [SIZE=10pt][14] For the body[/SIZE] is not one member, but many.
  4. [SIZE=10pt][15] If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body[/SIZE]; is it therefore not of the body?
  5. [SIZE=10pt][16] And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body[/SIZE]; is it therefore not of the body?
  6. [SIZE=10pt][17] If the whole body[/SIZE] were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
  7. [SIZE=10pt][18] But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body[/SIZE], as it hath pleased him.
  8. [SIZE=10pt][19] And if they were all one member, where were the body[/SIZE]?
  9. [SIZE=10pt][20] But now are they many members, yet but one body[/SIZE].
  10. [SIZE=10pt][22] Nay, much more those members of the body[/SIZE], which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:
  11. [SIZE=10pt][23] And those members of the body[/SIZE], which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.
  12. [SIZE=10pt][24] For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body[/SIZE] together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked:
  13. [SIZE=10pt][25] That there should be no schism in the body[/SIZE]; but that the members should have the same care one for another.
  14. [SIZE=10pt][27] Now ye are the body[/SIZE] of Christ, and members in particular

[SIZE=10pt]1Cor.15[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][35] But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body[/SIZE] do they come?
  2. [SIZE=10pt][37] And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body[/SIZE] that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:
  3. [SIZE=10pt][38] But God giveth it a body[/SIZE] as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.
  4. [SIZE=10pt][44] It is sown a natural body[/SIZE]; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body
[SIZE=10pt]2Cor.4[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][10] Always bearing about in the body[/SIZE] the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body

[SIZE=10pt]2Cor.5[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][6] Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body[/SIZE], we are absent from the Lord:
  2. [SIZE=10pt][8] We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body[/SIZE], and to be present with the Lord.
  3. [SIZE=10pt][10] For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body[/SIZE], according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad

[SIZE=10pt]2Cor.12[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][2] I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body[/SIZE], I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
  2. [SIZE=10pt][3] And I knew such a man, (whether in the body[/SIZE], or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)

[SIZE=10pt]Gal.6[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][17] From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body[/SIZE] the marks of the Lord Jesus
[SIZE=10pt]Eph.4[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][4] There is one body[/SIZE], and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
  2. [SIZE=10pt][12] For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body[/SIZE] of Christ:
  3. [SIZE=10pt][16] From whom the whole body[/SIZE] fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love
[SIZE=10pt]Eph.5[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][23] For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body[/SIZE].
  2. [SIZE=10pt][30] For we are members of his body[/SIZE], of his flesh, and of his bones
[SIZE=10pt]Phil.1[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][20] According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed,[/SIZE]
  2. [SIZE=10pt]but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body,[/SIZE]
  3. [SIZE=10pt]whether it be by life, or by death[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Phil.3[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][21] Who shall change our vile body[/SIZE], that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself

[SIZE=10pt]Col.1[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][18] And he is the head of the body[/SIZE], the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
  2. [SIZE=10pt][22] In the body[/SIZE] of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
  3. [SIZE=10pt][24] Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body[/SIZE]'s sake, which is the church

[SIZE=10pt]OOOO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Heb.10[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body[/SIZE] hast thou prepared me:
  2. [SIZE=10pt][10] By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body[/SIZE] of Jesus Christ once for all.
[SIZE=10pt]Heb.13[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][3] Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body[/SIZE].
[SIZE=10pt]Jas.2[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][16] And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body[/SIZE]; what doth it profit?
  2. [SIZE=10pt][26] For as the body[/SIZE] without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
[SIZE=10pt]Jas.3[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][2] For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body[/SIZE].
  2. [SIZE=10pt][3] Behold, we put bits in the horses' mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body[/SIZE].
  3. [SIZE=10pt][6] And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body[/SIZE], and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
[SIZE=10pt]1Pet.2[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][24] Who his own self bare our sins in his own body[/SIZE] on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
[SIZE=10pt]Jude.1[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=10pt][9] Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body[/SIZE] of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
[SIZE=10pt]RESPONSES:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Eph.4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][16] That GOD would grant you,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]according to the richness of his glory, (Spirit)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in >> the inner man;[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Pss.51[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][6] Behold, you (GOD) desire truth in the >> inward parts:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and in the >> hidden part you shall make me know wisdom.[/SIZE]

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
What about the mind? The mind is a physical component of the body.

Ever meet someone who'd lost theirs? Something is quite obviously out of place.

Both body and mind are lost at death. Cessation of brain activity is one of the benchmarks of death. It is possible for the brain to be dead while the body lives. Drive the interstate commute sometime and you'll see exactly what I mean.

All have spirit. Spirit, mind and body connect to form an identity. At death two of three components are lost forever. What happens to the spirit?

For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.
- Jesus (Matthew 16:25)

Understanding the identity is key to knowing what happens next. Jesus gave us this key.

If one accepts Christ and is born again, there is a certain mingling of identities. That of the Holy Spirit is mingled with that of the man creating an entirely new creature. It's partly a physical creature and partly a spiritual one, but it is as Jesus said wholly new. Much of the NT letters are concerned with nourishing this new identity, this new creature. Many of the last chapters of God's Word are concerned with teaching Christians what to expect and how to react. My point is that the born again Christian assumes a new identity with Christ and because Christ is eternal we will not lose our identity.

This is not the case with the unregenerate. If a man preserves his identity in the world, Jesus says, he'll lose it in eternity. The judgment call is the man's just as it was in Genesis 3. How does a self-identity get lost? Through death. Two of the three components are physical - mind and body. The spirit cannot sustain identity when there is nothing to tie it to.

“Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.”
- Jude 1:13

There have been scientific experiments where a man or woman is placed in a coffin-like affair and subjected to sensory deprivation (google it). All sorts of unpleasant things happen to persons involved in this program. The identity is linked directly to experience. If the body and mind die, experience dies. It then follows a death of the identity occurs. Unimaginable terrors await (if sensory deprivation experiments give us any clues at all) and the inability to do anything about it may lead to the further torture of frustration. Hell, therefore, does not consist of red, orange and yellow fire mingled with sulfurous fumes.

The flames of hell are black.

Not for nothing is the church described as the Body of Christ. The secret of our lives are in His hands and He is able to keep us. For the born again, Christ is part of us and we are part of Him. In this is personal identity preserved forever. Glory to God in the Highest.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The bible says that your body goes back to dust from whence it came and your spirit goes back to God who gave it Ecclesiastes 12:7

If this be true...then what part of us gets judged? :huh: what stands before the judgment seat of God?

1 Thessalonians 5
23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Angelina said:
The bible says that your body goes back to dust from whence it came and your spirit goes back to God who gave it Ecclesiastes 12:7

If this be true...then what part of us gets judged? :huh: what stands before the judgment seat of God?

1 Thessalonians 5
23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.
Angelina,

As Christians, our sins have been washed away by the blood of Jesus.

Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Those Apostles who had preached the gospel of Jesus and had been beheaded because of that were sitting around the throne with Jesus. They had not died, even though their fleshly body was gone.
They were to reign with Jesus a thousand (G5507
÷é́ëéïé
chilioi
khil'-ee-oy
Plural of uncertain affinity; a thousand: - thousand.
years (unknown amount of time, John would not know, but we know it happened in 70 AD).

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Now we see the dead that were judged from the book of law, those are the Jews that had died under the law.

1Th 1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians
Paul was speaking to the church of that time prior to the coming of the Lord. That happened in 70 AD, still in the disciples generation, just as Jesus had said it would be. As Christians, our sins go before us to be judged.

1Ti 5:24 Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
2 Corinthians 9
6 So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord. 7 For we walk by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.

9 Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. 11 Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.

Romans 14
Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord’s. 9 For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living. 10 But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.11 For it is written:

“As I live, says the Lord,
Every knee shall bow to Me,
And every tongue shall confess to God.”

12 So then each of us shall give account of himself to God. 13 Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather resolve this, not to put a stumbling block or a cause to fall in our brother’s way.

Matthew 25
31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Again I ask the question - what part of us gets judged? :huh:

wordsponge

Jan 8, 2014
Canada
Rocky Wiley said:
Angelina,

As Christians, our sins have been washed away by the blood of Jesus.

Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Those Apostles who had preached the gospel of Jesus and had been beheaded because of that were sitting around the throne with Jesus. They had not died, even though their fleshly body was gone.
They were to reign with Jesus a thousand (G5507
÷é́ëéïé
chilioi
khil'-ee-oy
Plural of uncertain affinity; a thousand: - thousand.
years (unknown amount of time, John would not know, but we know it happened in 70 AD).

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Now we see the dead that were judged from the book of law, those are the Jews that had died under the law.

1Th 1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians
Paul was speaking to the church of that time prior to the coming of the Lord. That happened in 70 AD, still in the disciples generation, just as Jesus had said it would be. As Christians, our sins go before us to be judged.

1Ti 5:24 Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after.

Hello,
How are you doing...

Baptism enlightenment is the answer.
Staying far from GOD and wanting to know his matters is OUT.
Even Jesus said to not give the Pearls and Holy things to ...
GOD has cut off the disobedient...
A simple thing like CORRECT baptism is too difficult...
Adam and EVE had ONE law...

The best to you and yours... :)

Angelina said:
2 Corinthians 9
6 So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord. 7 For we walk by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.

9 Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. 11 Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.

Romans 14
Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord’s. 9 For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living. 10 But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.11 For it is written:

12 So then each of us shall give account of himself to God. 13 Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather resolve this, not to put a stumbling block or a cause to fall in our brother’s way.

Matthew 25
31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Rev.20
[13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it;
and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them:
and they were judged every man according to their works.

Are you a Christian ?
What about the mind? The mind is a physical component of the body.

Ever meet someone who'd lost theirs? Something is quite obviously out of place.

Both body and mind are lost at death. Cessation of brain activity is one of the benchmarks of death. It is possible for the brain to be dead while the body lives. Drive the interstate commute sometime and you'll see exactly what I mean.

All have spirit. Spirit, mind and body connect to form an identity. At death two of three components are lost forever. What happens to the spirit?

For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.
- Jesus (Matthew 16:25)

Understanding the identity is key to knowing what happens next. Jesus gave us this key.

If one accepts Christ and is born again, there is a certain mingling of identities. That of the Holy Spirit is mingled with that of the man creating an entirely new creature. It's partly a physical creature and partly a spiritual one, but it is as Jesus said wholly new. Much of the NT letters are concerned with nourishing this new identity, this new creature. Many of the last chapters of God's Word are concerned with teaching Christians what to expect and how to react. My point is that the born again Christian assumes a new identity with Christ and because Christ is eternal we will not lose our identity.

This is not the case with the unregenerate. If a man preserves his identity in the world, Jesus says, he'll lose it in eternity. The judgment call is the man's just as it was in Genesis 3. How does a self-identity get lost? Through death. Two of the three components are physical - mind and body. The spirit cannot sustain identity when there is nothing to tie it to.

“Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.”
- Jude 1:13

There have been scientific experiments where a man or woman is placed in a coffin-like affair and subjected to sensory deprivation (google it). All sorts of unpleasant things happen to persons involved in this program. The identity is linked directly to experience. If the body and mind die, experience dies. It then follows a death of the identity occurs. Unimaginable terrors await (if sensory deprivation experiments give us any clues at all) and the inability to do anything about it may lead to the further torture of frustration. Hell, therefore, does not consist of red, orange and yellow fire mingled with sulfurous fumes.

The flames of hell are black.

Not for nothing is the church described as the Body of Christ. The secret of our lives are in His hands and He is able to keep us. For the born again, Christ is part of us and we are part of Him. In this is personal identity preserved forever. Glory to God in the Highest.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...
Jesus gives light...

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Angelina said:
2 Corinthians 9

9 Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
11 Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.

Romans 14

Matthew 25

Are you a Christian ?
are you??? :huh:

williemac

Apr 29, 2012
Canada
I think wordsponge is on a mission here to preach but is in no frame of mind that he might actually learn from anyone here. But, hey, join the club. That is a common theme. It simply reminds me to remain open and teachable myself.

But this subject is being discussed in many ways and in many threads on this site. And I believe it is for a good reason. The lines are being drawn in these last days. It is paramount that a person understands what his part is in getting saved.

The flesh vs. spirit framework is a clever idea. It is an interesting arena in which to clarify things.

To which I will always sum up with: "God gives grace to the humble, resists the proud". There are plenty of references that show us that self justification is also a matter of "the flesh".

But the battle between flesh and spirit cannot be fully appreciated unless one understands that it is being waged in the "soul". Consider this logic. If there are two natures within us battling for control, then what part of us is making the decision between them? If there is no 'third' part, then the whole subject is ludicrous and falls apart both logically and in function..

wordsponge

Jan 8, 2014
Canada
williemac said:
I think wordsponge is on a mission here to preach but is in no frame of mind that he might actually learn from anyone here. But, hey, join the club. That is a common theme. It simply reminds me to remain open and teachable myself.

But this subject is being discussed in many ways and in many threads on this site. And I believe it is for a good reason. The lines are being drawn in these last days. It is paramount that a person understands what his part is in getting saved.

The flesh vs. spirit framework is a clever idea. It is an interesting arena in which to clarify things.

To which I will always sum up with: "God gives grace to the humble, resists the proud". There are plenty of references that show us that self justification is also a matter of "the flesh".

But the battle between flesh and spirit cannot be fully appreciated unless one understands that it is being waged in the "soul". Consider this logic. If there are two natures within us battling for control, then what part of us is making the decision between them? If there is no 'third' part, then the whole subject is ludicrous and falls apart both logically and in function..
I write for the children.
They learn and do and experience...

Phil.2
[3] Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory;
but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
[4] Look not every man on his own things,
but every man also on the things of others.

We are not taught to make decisions the way that you do...
We are just and search diligntly for the evidence...
[removed by mod]

Good luck...

williemac

Apr 29, 2012
Canada
Floyd said:
There is no doubt as to the error of thinking on this subject.
See: "Soul and Spirit, the Error" .
And :Spiritual Warefare".
Both are at: www.revelationsmessage.co.uk under subjectindex.
Floyd.
I had a look, and I have to say that it is inaccurate. The Greek word for soul is "psyche". That word means "mind" . Certain objections to your reference are not addressed, such as the fact that God has a soul. He is a Spirit, and has a soul. If He or anyone in scripture says "my soul", then this automatically refutes the assertion that the soul is the entire person including the spirit, as your reference suggests. Anytime two things are mentioned in one place, they cannot be the same as one another. Otherwise it would make for poor communication. God is not wasteful, nor redundant. The fact that body, soul, and spirit, are three different and separate words, indicates that they have three separate meanings and applications. Furthermore, there are examples in scripture where the soul actually leaves the body. And finally, the argument about sleep is also lacking. I had a decent sleep last night. However, it was only a part of me that was unconscious. I was most certainly still alive and had some interesting dreams. The dream world is proof that there is a subconscious. And for what it is worth, the bible makes mention of the subconscious. It is called the heart. The body sleeps. the mind only partially sleeps. One can kill the body but not the soul. However, one thing that your reference is truthful about is that the soul is not immortal. The soul can be killed by God. cheers.

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
When ref. is made to "my Soul" in scripture; The speaker is refering to their "entity", whether the speaker is God or man!

Soul and Spirit, The Error!

There is huge confusion and misuse of terms, when talking, writing, teaching or preaching on the subjects of “the soul”, or “the spirit”. The Roman Church in particular is guilty of propagating the confusion, in its perverse teachings on the subject, which after many hundreds of years is now embedded in the “psyche ” of the church members and the “Priesthood”. The error is now so widespread, that many or most Protestant Churches also preach the same as the Roman, as regards the “enduring human, and immortal soul”.

The subject of "soul" and "spirit" has been a constant subjective and objective study for much of the writers Christian life, and it had been noticed that many anomalies, and non-objective misuse of terms takes place constantly by teachers and preachers.

A major part of the problem is "woolly thinking", lack of source material, indoctrination by the RCC over hundreds of years, copyist error, differing

churches dogma, and mixing the terms "soul and spirit" together. Also, interchangeably misusing them in quotations and teaching. An overview of Bible text corruptions can be seen at: http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/Corruption%20of%20the%20Bible%20Text.htm

To approach this subject objectively, it will be necessary to examine the various origins as far as is possible, and compare them to what Holy Scripture, The Bible, has to say, using the KJV (Companion) Bible, and others. There will also be liberal reference to Dr. E. W. Bullinger in his Appendixes 9, 13, 101, and 110, and others; giving the appropriate detail.

To begin with the Roman Catholic Church (RCC), are they the originators of the mythology? No; they are propagators, and very powerful in this regard. A very comprehensive listing of the deliberate errors by the RCC, can be accessed on the Web under “Catholic Concerns” by an ex. Nun. Also a brief overview can be obtained from: http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/Why%20the%20Roman%20Catholic%20church%20is%20not%20of%20God%20Almighty.htm

Almost certainly the foundation of the teachings come from Babylon, and were formulated in the beginning by Nimrod, aided by his mother. The following is a short extract from www.revelationsmessage.co.uk, the 14th Chapter:

Babylon as is well known was founded by Nimrod, whose father was Cush and grandfather Ham! Nimrod was "great in rebellion against God", (Gen. 10:9,) (The word "before," Str. Hebrew 6440 can be either; "the face that turns," is from the number 6437, "to turn," "to face up to," "to turn aside / away," "turn the back," "turn the face," "turn the self, or as chosen by the translators, "before". Both are prepositional, but the context of Nimrod's story gives the sense, i.e., he was a great rebel against Jehovah, and in great sin in his life in the face of Jehovah. He and his mother were founders of false "religion" in Babylon.) (Nimrod's mother is reputed to have altered the "heavenly message," and created the "Zodiac," of which there is a copy in the temple at Dendera in Egypt. She is also reputed to have treated Nimrod as her husband sexually!) Babylon became the fountainhead of Satanic opposition to Jehovah God, until its destruction, and the removal of its priests to Pergamos (Anatolia.)

From that beginning of this Creation, the religions of the world became infused with the Satanic error, of an enduring entity called “the immortal soul” which they teach, every person possesses! So well placed was ancient Babylon geographically on the trade routes of the then known world, that the pernicious error easily spread to the far East, to Africa, to Europe via the Greeks, and later to the “New world” by migration. So fundamental is this error against the efforts of Almighty God in Christ, that the minds and hearts of sincere people worldwide can be very disturbed, when trying to correlate the differing teachings, even in one group of churches. It also leads to conflict among well- meaning sincere Christians, who hold to the “soul doctrine” as an Article of Faith, without really knowing why! In the RCC case, this doctrine is basic to that of Purgatory, which is one of the most powerful, tools that they have in their efforts to control their congregations!

The following is a short extract from an article on the subject of Hell :

Purgatory. This concept has been taught for so long, and linked to the “immortal soul” in the Roman teaching, that many people cannot even consider that it may be a false teaching! The possibility that their own entity may end at death is too difficult and painful to contemplate. Its concept is from Eden through to Babylon, and in the Roman version, the “soul” in question can be prayed for, have “masses” said, and the “sins” of the person “mitigated” by various “acts,” and in the past “payments” to the Church, which was and is lucrative for the RC Church. This system of course gives enormous power to the Roman Church, as for the “believer”, they are the only entity able to give/ instigate these eternal benefits! This teaching of course eliminates the True message of Salvation in Christ, and also negates the fact that a person may have a DIRECT relationship with Christ!

In summary therefore, the intermediary state called Purgatory, is not Biblical, and goes against the message of Salvation in the Bible. It is therefore by definition anti-Christ!

The whole of the article can be viewed at: http://www.revelationsmessage.co.uk/hell.htm

Most of the world’s “Christian” religions have a variation on this theme, and of course they are not correct according to proper Biblical definition! What then is the correct understanding?

With the current emphasis in the churches on “Ecumenical understanding”, this can be very difficult to ascertain, if the individual will only rely on a person of assumed “correct” knowledge, who holds a position in a church or group, which has an “agenda” or church dogma to maintain. The mainline churches are moving by “stealth” towards one large grouping, and they are consciously trying to avoid the areas of their teachings and dogmas that conflict with each other.

One of these is Acts 4:12; “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved”. In verses 10 and 11, that Name is explicit, It is Jesus Christ, the Crucified!

This is the reason for the Satanic planted error of the immortal soul. This is the reason that satanic forces have been, and still are so active in establishing the myth of the immortal soul! (As stated above, this lie was first introduced by Satan when he told Eve she would not die if she ate of the forbidden fruit, Gen. 3:3,4).

The Ecumenical Movement will not countenance the supremacy of the Salvation Work of our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus! Why; because it cuts to the heart of their hidden agenda, and because of that they deny “there is only one way to Almighty God, through Christ’s Salvation Sacrifice”! To admit to Acts 4:12 would mean that it would exclude all the world’s religions, except for a small grouping of true Christ-Ones, who know and hold the Truth!

This and more is why the “immortal soul” myth must be maintained by them, as they have then power in their own teaching, “to help people to pass from death to life, by their own teachings and ministrations”!

The writers have personal experience of an ordained Minister, who is unusually well read and versed in Scripture and many religions. He will not however accept the supremacy of Christ in the context of Acts 4:12, but will only admit to the “all encompassing love of Christ being big enough to admit all religious people”! His list include all the world’s religions, and includes “New Agers, Witches, Wizards”, etc.

The only people he cannot accept are “Fundamentalists”, who are guaranteed to send him into a rage of proportions leading to swearing and abuse! People who behave in such a way, show a personality trait which is not of Christ our Lord, and their sincerity in Christ has to be questioned!

(Fundamentalists are those who accept the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, and state that He only is the way of Salvation, and to the Father! Also, only He holds the key to eternal life; by the raising of those dead people who put their trust in Him, whilst they were alive.)

So; we now turn to what the Bible says about the soul. We can start very early in its text at Gen. 2:7. The following is an extract from the above mentioned Website “Revelationsmessage”, Rev. Chp. 6:9.

V.9 And when He opened the 5th seal, I saw under the alter the (a)souls of them that had been slain for the Word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

(a) See comments Rev. 20:4 (b.) Apps. 110 (2,) 170 (3,) and 13. There is much confusion on this subject. The Greek myth of an enduring entity called the "soul," is now established teaching in the churches, and works against Christ's sacrificial death on the Cross. The Roman teaching in particular gives power to Priests and people for "purgatory" relief of "unrepentant souls," by their prayers, and "special Masses." A careful study of Scripture shows that the spirit of life is given and taken by Almighty God, and by Him alone. The spirit of life and the dust of the ground = the living soul, Gen. 2:7. The word soul is used very loosely in everyday speech, which only adds to the confusion. In the important instances, care is needed to ascertain the actual intended meaning. In this case, the Greek "psucha," in context means the individual. However these "individuals," "have been slain for the Word of God," and they are in the Tribulation age. There is the implication that those so affected go straight to heaven, as the Age Time, affects the case. In this age, when we die, we await the resurrection of either glory with Christ, if we have trusted Him for salvation and we are washed in His redeeming blood, or resurrection to precise judgement at the "Great White Throne," at the end of the Millennial age, Rev. 20:11-12. In the case of the saved and the unsaved, the spirit of life returns to the Father, Ecc. 12:7. In the case of the Christian (the true Christ one,) there is the implication in Scripture, that the Christ Spirit returns to Christ, Acts 7:59 & Philippians 1:23.

As can be seen from the above comments, the period of time one is living in, seems to change the case, this in Scripture is called by the Apostle Paul “the administration,” or “age time” or "dispensations" by others (hence the term "Dispensationalism"). Each “age time” has different criterion and rules, hence the comments above regarding those that die in different situations, and times. The fact that there is so much confusion regarding “the soul” and “the spirit of life,” and that to many people the two are interchangeable in general speech, adds to the misconceptions. There is no doubt that the “spirit” returns to God at death. The soul in the Bible’s own definition (and therefore God’s) is as shown above in blue. But many people will object to this comment, and insist that “consciousness” continues in the “soul” after death! The Bible is clear; after the death of an individual, there is no consciousness or memory! These references confirm the point; Psms. 6:5, 30:9, 31:17, 88:11,115:17,118:17, 146:4, Ecc. l.9:6-10, 12:7, Isa. 38:17-19.

The great emphasis of the Necromancers of all shades, is that “there is no death.” In the “Spiritualist” churches, many of their hymns emphasise this in each verse. This is the great thrust of Satan in the world, to stop people from believing that Christ has defeated death on the Calvary Cross, and that HE ALONE HAS THE POWER AND AUTHORITY TO RAISE PEOPLE FROM THE DEAD! All authority is His until He hands back the finished Work to the Father, at the end of the Millennial Reign! (1Cor. 15:24).

It is seen from the above extract that the blue portion gives the formulation of “the soul”. The dust of the ground, + the spirit of Life = the living Soul!

So the soul is an entity which is breathing! It is interesting to note that the Latin word for the soul is “anima” which means “air or breath”, (see App.13 Companion Bible). The very interesting thing to note is that the words and formulation are used for the Created animals of Genesis! Therefore the simple fact is that any living creature, man and animal, Created by God, and since Eden pro-created; is a “living soul”, Gen. 1:20-31.

As an aside, the important point in Genesis is the difference between man and animals as shown is Gen.1:26 and 27. The fact of man being Created in the likeness of the Godhead is of profound importance to realize, as the mind also has the same difference to animals, with the impact that difference has made since the partaking of the “fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil” (Gen.2:17)! This point needs to be made, as many religions teach that animals are equal to humans, instead of what God says in Gen.1:26; which gives dominion to man over animals!

When Eve, then Adam partook of that fruit, they unlocked the forbidden knowledge, and became subject to death, which brought on the “Curse” of God to Eve, and the ground cursed for Adam; but also the Promise of Gen. 3:15. That is all about Christ, and Salvation through Him, which Satan has since been combating, part of which is the myth of the immortal soul!

In the view of the writers, Scripture shows clearly that the spirit is the enduring entity in all people, whether Christian or not.

However, the "spirit of life" metamorphosis’s to the "Spirit of Christ" at conversion to Christ! This goes to be with Christ at death in the writers view (Acts 7:59).

The non-Christian’s "spirit of life", goes back to the Father at death, (Ecc. 12:7), to await the Judgement when reunited with the body.

The "Christ Spirit" is probably vastly different in the limbo state, (that time between death and the “glorified body”) to that of the unbeliever, as Christ said "God is the God of the Living, not of the dead", (Matt.22:32, Mark 12:27, Luke 20:38.)

In 1Thess. 3:13-18, the great Apostle Paul lucidly describes the condition of those that die in Christ Jesus. Three times he uses the words “sleep” or “asleep” in Jesus. In the A.V. translation the word “asleep” has been accepted, and taught by enlightened preachers for many years. It is interesting to note the word used by the Translator of the Ancient Armenian Pshitta, which has recently been commissioned and predates the Greek translation, and therefore the "Received Text". He uses the word “repose” and “reposed,” instead of “sleep” and “asleep.” This carries the added meaning of “peace, security, rest etc:” which in the context of Christ our Lord, feels natural, when considering all His care and love for people of goodwill; as evidenced in the Gospels! All the incidents of Jesus’ love towards people are emphasized by their response to Him and His messages; even when in deep sin!

His condemnation was always reserved for those who corrupted the True Scriptures (The Word of God;) and particularly the Pharisees!

The Translator of the Pshitta mentioned above can be accessed at: Supporters Page : (Translation of the Pshitta, by Victor Alexander).

The Translator is an ancient languages scholar, who uses ancient Aramaic in his work, not modern Aramaic, which is the usual method. Because of his ability and training, even to “Pictoform,” his work is of particular interest and importance; even if only for comparison.

The unbelievers on the other hand await "The Great White Throne Judgement”, when they are Judged by Almighty God "on all they ever did", and those failing this Judgement are subject to the “Lake of Fire”, (Rev.20:14), called “the second death”.

Summary:

It becomes apparent that each and every case in Scripture where the terms “soul and spirit” are used needs careful examination, to ascertain the actual usage and meaning. To emphasis that point, we need only look at two examples:

- Gen. 1:20, the Hebrew word Nephesh is translated “life”!

- Gen. 2:7, here the same word Nephesh is translated “soul”!

This is clearly to suit the Dogma of the organization that had commissioned the translation. These are two examples of hundreds, and underlines the need for the student to examine every case where Nephesh is used!

These have been very carefully done by the late Dr. E. W. Bullinger, in his Companion Bible. They are found at the back of the Bible under the heading “Appendixes”, and the ones to study are 9,13,101 and 110. Every single verse where the words are used are detailed, so that every student can be sure of the actual meaning.

Alternatively, they are available on the Web, courtesy of Levend Water, at:

http://www.levendwater.org/companion/index_companion.html

The ideal is the Companion Bible, as each page has a wide margin with crucial information on many subjects of Scripture, including that of the soul and spirit!

Apparent evidence of a post-mortem Soul!

Mention should be made here at this stage of instances in Scripture that seem to confirm an enduring soul after death.

Enoch was a man of God, the 7th in line from Adam (Gen.5:19-24). The fact he was taken by God (v24), has been jumped on by many Christians as proof of the eternal soul!

The same people often do not know of or accept the dire conditions that existed at that time of the “sons of God” and their activities with “the daughters of men” (Gen. 6:2); which illicit activity produced the Nephilim (giants).

Enoch’s heart was so dedicated to God in his relationship, that he is described as “walking to and fro with Him”, and had been for 300 years (Gen. 5:22). That close relationship, which God had desired from Adam resulted in Enoch being taken by God directly, prior to his natural death!

He was thus spared the anguish of what was to happen to all people (including his daughters with fallen angels), prior to the destruction of the flood; of whom only Noah and his family were not polluted by fallen angel seed (Nephal = to fall)!

It has been speculated that Enoch’s “taking” was a precursor/sign, of the Rapture of Christians prior to the Wrath of God on Earth in the future; which certainly has veracity, as Paul uses his example in Heb.11. In so doing, Paul is indicating that similar conditions will prevail (do now prevail); prior to the “taking” (rapture) of Christ’s Body, (Christians true) from the earth!

It is also speculated by some people, that a further eruption of fallen angel seed will happen prior to the Rapture of Christ’s Body; but that is not easily verified in Scripture.

Enoch is further mentioned in Luke 3:37; Heb.11:5; Jude 1:14-15; Romans 10:17; for his importance in Jesus’ lineage; and his faith!

That action by God however does not prove the “eternal soul” teaching; and the “taking” was/is a prerogative of God as The Almighty, for his purpose and planning.

Some have speculated that as Enoch’s example and that of Elijah; (2Kings 2) of “taking” by God, and are the only two examples in Scripture; that as He has stated that “it is given to men once to die” (Heb.9:27); that these two may be the “witnesses” of Rev.11, who cannot be killed until their witness work is completed. That again has veracity, which must be held as a serious possibility!

A further example some try to use as proof of post-death survival of a “soul”, is that of “Samuel’s post death appearance". What must be noted by all Bible students is that Saul was again in disobedience to Jehovah's commands re. Deut.18, namely to never consort with "familiar spirits"!

The "appearance" of Samuel post mortem seemed apparent, but was not so! What was happening was a demonic "personification" by a spirit of Satan!

As said above, Satan has since Eden been trying (successfully), to convince humankind (starting with Eve); that they do not die, and that was/is his attempt to disrupt the minds of sincere people worldwide; as they do not want to die! In doing so, Satan is as usual contradicting God Almighty, and His provision in Christ Jesus; which attempts to kill or stop people from trusting what God has said!

God only wants people at this present time to trust Him in Jesus Christ (have faith in Him), in the same way as the first faithful example, Enoch; and those that followed him in Heb.11!

His most successful ploy is that of the myth of the "eternal soul"!

The fact is that all people will die; and there is not an enduring entity called the "soul"!

The "soul" is described in Genesis 1:7 as: "the dust of the ground" + "the breath of life" (from God) = the soul!

This is very hard for many people to accept, because of their indoctrination by wrong teaching; but Scripture is God's Word, which is Truth!

All supernatural activity in the Old Testament that does not have God's declaration as of Him, is of the god of this world (at present), Satan; and he will use anything and everything to delude and mislead the unwary, and unlearned!