We are in containment zone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, there is a barricade joined to our house, that means, someone or some are tested positive, now our area is sealed. That means we cannot go out or no one can enter this barricade.

Not sure what to ask for prayers, but yes, Please keep us in our prayers

Thanks

Attachments

• 20200726_000934.jpg
    20200726_000934.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 0

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone once visited the Apostles and disciple behind 'barricade' (closed doors ) .... unexpected....

While they were telling these things,
He Himself stood in their midst and said to them, “Peace be to you.”

But they were startled and frightened and thought that they were seeing a spirit.

And He said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts?

“See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.” 40 And when He had said this, He showed them His hands and His feet. 41 While they still could not believe it because of their joy and amazement, He said to them, “Have you anything here to eat?” 42 They gave Him a piece of a broiled fish; 43 and He took it and ate it before them.