• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
do you hate me because i am asian but why i truly do not understand i can understand you hating china for bringing coronavirus to the whole world but based on your actions you hated all asians not just chinese but all eyes that looks chinese

to think that no one helped with the mass number of Americans in that area, no one helped those asians.

who do you think of yourself a high class of a person aren't you terrified that you are elevating yourself?

you only make people who are not angry angry bringing hate all over the world black lives matters we did give you support yet you also attack us don't you know shame

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

and then we will also hate americans and ambush their elderly and harmless women childrens here in asian countries 38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: 39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. but what do you think will happen if asians do so it would be a mess and God will be even more angry with us

Genesis 11

1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

we all came from eve yet we have different color of skin different faces different language God made us this way for his purpose

i dreamt of this asian hate crime and i decided to retaliate but then the word of God reminds me of the end times and truly curious why not even one among the crowd who helped those poor weak asians they only attack elderly, women and those who look weak and the way i see it as i browse the forum there seem to be no one cares about asians because there seem to be no topics about it if there was there's a lot of flies flying around

i am an asian but i do not think of you differently except for your culture but you claim you are a christian are you really? can you still be called a true christian by only loving americans and hating other races?

who (you) all of you here

true from the way I see, there's no point in blabber, blabber, it's better to keep quiet and read the work of others, I'll learn more than I'm the one talking and then asking for help no wonder i am an introverted person maybe God made me on purpose this way

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

because of internet connection wisdom grows because of tourism a lot of people go to and from middle east
people used to have only dumb phones but now almost all even the poor even the childrens have a smart phone in this modern times almost everyone is connected to the internet especially the situation we are in right now the so called plandemic or pandemic

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
thank you for the help of the others from before i could not see it the way you see it because i am blinded with the dirt in my eyes

Reactions: amadeus

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am very sorry you are hurting so much. i have seen some of your posts. we kind of type alike :) i too am introverted.

i do not understand why people hate other races and it is so mean that people do it. i love other cultures
like you are saying, if i read this right , i miss just having a regular flip phone
i dont know if my post helps at all i hope i dont upset you.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
i am very sorry you are hurting so much. i have seen some of your posts. we kind of type alike :) i too am introverted.

i do not understand why people hate other races and it is so mean that people do it. i love other cultures
like you are saying, if i read this right , i miss just having a regular flip phone
i dont know if my post helps at all i hope i dont upset you.
don't worry they too have probably blacklisted me but i am not sure if they did i think this way because i am childish and they are all adult or simply they do not want to waste their precious time talking to me for nothing

you have seen some of my post you must also seen some of my craziness i am not hurting so much i seem to know now why i have a split personality it was the demons fault but i gave them the motive to do so

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i havent been on this forum very long. i dont think anyone would blacklist you.
i dont think you are crazy and i have posted vulnerable things about myself. christians shouldnt judge for this.
what do you mean by split personality?
i talked about something similar to this. i dont believe a lot of our problems are caused by demons.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thank you for the help of the others from before i could not see it the way you see it because i am blinded with the dirt in my eyes
Except for any who have already overcome the world as Jesus did, we all [yes, me too for sure] have dirt in our own eyes.

Anyone observing and reading about people in America knows that there is too much truth to what you say... hating Asians or blacks or native Americans or just about anyone who looks significantly different... including too many Americans claiming themselves to be "Christians".

Who are our brothers here? Only the ones who look like us in the flesh?

Then again what does Jesus look like? And to whom? Moses could not see the His face. David was told to seek His face. Apostle Paul said he could only see as through darkened glass. The woman at the tomb failed to recognize Jesus when she saw him. His two disciples walked along the road with Him but failed to recognize their Master.

Red, yellow, black, white, or brown of skin? Eyes rounded or slanted and brown or blue or green or black? Do the written scriptures say definitely?

Only what?

"But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother." Matt 12:48-50

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Except for any who have already overcome the world as Jesus did, we all [yes, me too for sure] have dirt in our own eyes.

Anyone observing and reading about people in America knows that there is too much truth to what you say... hating Asians or blacks or native Americans or just about anyone who looks significantly different... including too many Americans claiming themselves to be "Christians".

Who are our brothers here? Only the ones who look like us in the flesh?

Then again what does Jesus look like? And to whom? Moses could not see the His face. David was told to seek His face. Apostle Paul said he could only see as through darkened glass. The woman at the tomb failed to recognize Jesus when she saw him. His two disciples walked along the road with Him but failed to recognize their Master.

Red, yellow, black, white, or brown of skin? Eyes rounded or slanted and brown or blue or green or black? Do the written scriptures say definitely?

Only what?

"But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother." Matt 12:48-50
what is the will of the father in heaven that i should be doing right now?

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
what do you mean by split personality?
you said you read "some" of my contents i included that i "seem" to have split personality "at the time" the way i see it the mental disorder was cause by demons and it is all "my fault"

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what is the will of the father in heaven that i should be doing right now?

"And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:40

Do you see the Son and believe on him? Are you working in that direction? Are you asking for His help every day and as often as you need help?

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened" Matt 7:7-8

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure." I John 3:2-3

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe every generation living through chaos since Christ has imagined themselves in the end times. I think the best avenue to navigate the present is to trust what God has said of his predestination of all things. And trust in your faith that you are known by him and are in his grace. Don't look for the end times. Just trust you are blessed to always overcome when in Christ. Stredaleve, I bid you the peace and love of our Lord. :)

Reactions: GodsBeloved11