We are Living in the End of the End Days!! Wake up!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are Living in the End of the End Times!! Wake up and get ready to meet Jesus!!!!!

Joel 3:12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

Joel 3:13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

Joel 3:14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

Matthew 24:37 ...'But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.'

Luke 17:28-30 ...'Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.'
1 Timothy 4:1 ...'Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.'
Revelation 11:18 ...'And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.'
"So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled." (Matthew 24:33-34)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see the verses, but what is the basis of your eminent-timeline? This year, this decade, this century? It's been over 2,000 years since written. Why the sudden sense of urgency? Do you know something that we should know, or are you just another Chicken Little? Please expound.

To All,
I have no problem explaining where we are in context with GOD's plan for humanity. The time-line is provided in Scripture and defended by History. But what good are assertions without evidence? We need evidence to identify the Who, What, When, Where, & How. And then we can take action. -- Or we're too lazy and we perish.

There be a whole lotta perishing go'in on,
Bobby Jo

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bible prophecy says in the last days Iran, Turkey, Syria and other Muslim nations backed by Russia will try to destroy tiny Israel and if you watched TV news this week , how could you not see the Iran saying they will destroy Israel and screaming death to Israel and America.
Psalm 83:1 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

Psalm 83:2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

Psalm 83:3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

Psalm 83:4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

Psalm 83:5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

Reactions: tzcho2

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Again, more verses but no time-line. And to make matters worse, you quote already fulfilled prophecy. Apparently you want us to accelerate to 88 miles per hour to achieve your doctrine, -- or ignore it all together. :)

Bobby Jo

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last days, with the "s" at the end of "days" is ambiguous in a timeline with God, for the Lord return. for no man knows the day nor the hour. so we should be ready at all time. according to the book of Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Hebrews 1:2 "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds". so we're definitely in the end times.

if we used the thousand year scenario for a day in 2 Peter 3:8 then the Lord Jesus have only been gone for a couple of days. two days in the week have past, with 5 days remaining. I understand there are signs, but the scriptures, they still keep us in the dark, Romans 9:28 "For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth". so how short is short?.

if we read the signs correctly, we still don't know the hour nor the day, whichcan be within a thousand years.

PICJAG.

Reactions: Nancy

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one can predict the time, but if you pay attention to current events we should recognize the season.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... we still don't know the hour nor the day, which can be within a thousand years.

PICJAG.

Out of all the nonsense that gets posted in this Forum, that's the dumbest statement I've heard. The end times "can be within a thousand years". What a load of barnyard.

Pretty FUNNY,
Bobby Jo

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Out of all the nonsense that gets posted in this Forum, that's the dumbest statement I've heard. The end times "can be within a thousand years". What a load of barnyard.

Pretty FUNNY,
Bobby Jo
then you must be the dumbest, because if you would have read ny post you would have understood what I was saying, "if we used the thousand year scenario for a day in 2 Peter 3:8".

PICJAG.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Perter 3:3 First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4“Where is the promise of His coming?” they will ask. “Ever since our fathers fell asleep, everything continues as it has from the beginning of creation.”…
True, this have been going on for quite a while, or many of years. but the promise is coming, it's we just don't know. scripture, Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only".

Acts 1:6 "When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Acts 1:7 "And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
Acts 1:8 "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth".

well the Power has been received and it was over 2,000 years ago, just a couple of days ago, using the timeline in 2 Peter 3:8.

PICJAG

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Thessalonians 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

1Thessalonians 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

1Thessalonians 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

1Thessalonians 5:7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

1Thessalonians 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

1Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Thessalonians 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

1Thessalonians 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

1Thessalonians 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

1Thessalonians 5:7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

1Thessalonians 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

1Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ
Zechariah 14:8 "And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
Zechariah 14:9 "And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

PICJAG.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is such a simple question such an difficult answer?

What is the TIME-LINE???
We want to know the WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY, and HOW the end-time event will occur, and all we get is BLATHER.

It's not a difficult question, but what is difficult is getting blood out of a turnip. There ain't nothin that these people can offer, 'CAUSE IT AIN'T IN THEM. -- But if you want a bunch of nonsensical blather, then you're in luck.

Bobby Jo

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any day now could be rapture day there are no more signs that need be fulfilled before the rapture.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any day now could be rapture day there are no more signs that need be fulfilled before the rapture.

Ohhhhh Noooooo, -- we could be "raptured" any day for the NEXT THOUSAND YEARS. That toooooo scarrrrry. Someone please hold me and tell me everything's going to be alright ...

Could anyone be any less intelligent than to NOT GIVE WHAT WAS ASKED FOR, but instead GIVE A FALSE DOCTRINE?!?

Am I lost? Did I enter a circus? All I see are clowns making funny faces, funny antics, and funny jokes. -- This is GREAT. It's all like an imaginary world where everything is different from a REAL WORLD.

Could anything be dumber?
Bobby Jo

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is such a simple question such an difficult answer?

What is the TIME-LINE???
We want to know the WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY, and HOW the end-time event will occur, and all we get is BLATHER.

It's not a difficult question, but what is difficult is getting blood out of a turnip. There ain't nothin that these people can offer, 'CAUSE IT AIN'T IN THEM. -- But if you want a bunch of nonsensical blather, then you're in luck.

Bobby Jo
Read your bible and study latter times in scriptures, that's where you will find your answer. The bible tells us of things that occur around the latter times, Israel becoming a nation and being prosperous, false Christs, false prophets, many in the church not tolerating sound doctrines, the earth waxing more evil, wars, rumors of wars , earth quakes and natural disasters increasing, nations conspiring against Israel, persecution of Christians and Jews. No one can set a date or time. Perhaps you are one of those that thinks the world is just progressing towards the Lord Jesus kingdom on earth without the last days Tribulation etc... The things predicted to occur leading up to the Lord's return have been falling into place, no one can set the time, but the time is getting nearer.
Isaiah 13:6
Wail, for the Day of the LORD is near; it will come as destruction from the Almighty.

What are the seven seals, seven trumpets, and seven bowls in the Book of Revelation?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those left behind on the very near rapture will find little to laugh, mock and scoff about as they will just be trying to stay alive under anti -Christ rule and the years of the great tribulation!!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those left behind on the very near rapture will find little to laugh, mock and scoff about as they will just be trying to stay alive under anti -Christ rule and the years of the great tribulation!!

Idiot doctrines are not made rational by multiple false assertions. -- Unless you make more that FIVE assertions. After FIVE assertions we will believe anything and everything you say, you say, you say, you say, ...

Whew,
Bobby Jo

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did my duty!! I gave you early warning that rapture day is very near and when you find that you are left behind you will have this post to remember!!!

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did my duty!! I gave you early warning that rapture day is very near and when you find that you are left behind you will have this post to remember!!!
Are you actually a Troll bobby?