We are Living in the Last of the Last DAYS!!! Are you Ready to Meet Jesus??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We are Living in the Last of the Last DAYS!!! Are you Ready to Meet Jesus?? Rapture (catching up) day any time.

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain ""shall be caught up"" together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thess. 4:13-18

Behold, I tell you a 16 mystery: e We shall not all sleep, f but we shall all be changed - 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. g For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and h this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: i "Death is swallowed up in victory." 17 55 "O j 18 Death, where is your sting?
O Hades, where is your victory?" 19

56 The sting of death is sin, and k the strength of sin is the law. 57 l But thanks be to God, who gives us m the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 n Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing o that your labor is not in vain in the Lord. I Corinthians 15:51-58

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable >> MM On this forum we that think this way are freaks ! and this is a so called Christ like forum , Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
Enjoy

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
G7> be wise on this forum >>Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. But enjoy the forum! GodJesus Bless

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

We are Living in the Last of the Last DAYS!!! Are you Ready to Meet Jesus?? Rapture (catching up) day any time.

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain ""shall be caught up"" together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thess. 4:13-18

Behold, I tell you a 16 mystery: e We shall not all sleep, f but we shall all be changed - 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. g For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and h this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: i "Death is swallowed up in victory." 17 55 "O j 18 Death, where is your sting?
O Hades, where is your victory?" 19

56 The sting of death is sin, and k the strength of sin is the law. 57 l But thanks be to God, who gives us m the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 n Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing o that your labor is not in vain in the Lord. I Corinthians 15:51-58

Really, then your understanding of the scriptures is a little sus.