We are Saved and Justified by the Blood of Jesus.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are Saved and Justified by the Blood of Jesus. A sinner is justified by the blood. Does this term boggle the mind? It need not. It is simple to grasp when the term justification is presented in laymen's language. Do the following. Break the word justify into syllables. The results: JUST-DF-I. Now add the words, HAD NEVER SINNED. There you have it in all of its magnificent simplicity: "JUST-IF-I-HAD NEVER SINNED." In other words, when one comes to Christ and has the shed blood applied for the remission of his personal sins, immediately, yea instantaneously, God looks upon that person as though he had never committed one single sin.

Is this possible? Yes, because God no longer sees the erring one, but He sees His Son and the merits of Christ's atoning blood covering the sinner. Say, isn't that startling news? You can have a new beginning in life today, for Jesus said, Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28). Yes, all this is true for any and all who open their minds and hearts to Christ. When they do, they are justified by his blood (Romans 5:9). Yes, justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus...through faith in his blood (Romans 3:24,25). Why continue being a loser when blessing unspeakable simply awaits your decision?
[email protected]

Reactions: Dave L

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Jhn 3:16-18 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Jhn 5:24 "Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.

Jhn 6:35-40 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 36But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. 37All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. 38For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. 39And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. 40For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

Jhn 7:37-39 On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink. 38Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.” 39By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

Jhn 10:25-30 Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30I and the Father are one.”

Act 13:48 When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal life believed.

Rom 6:3-4 Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? 4We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

Rom 8:31-39 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. 34Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. 35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36As it is written: “For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.” 37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Cor 1:8-9 He will also keep you firm to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 Cor 15:56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

2Co 1:21-22 Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, 22set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

2Co 5:4-6 For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life. 5Now the one who has fashioned us for this very purpose is God, who has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come. 6Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord.

Gal 1:3-5 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, 4who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Gal 1:6-9 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

Gal 4:28-31 Now you, brothers and sisters, like Isaac, are children of promise. 29At that time the son born according to the flesh persecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit. It is the same now. 30But what does Scripture say? “Get rid of the slave woman and her son, for the slave woman’s son will never share in the inheritance with the free woman’s son.” 31Therefore, brothers and sisters, we are not children of the slave woman, but of the free woman.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Eph 1:13-14 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

Phil 1:4-6 In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy 5because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, 6being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Col 2:13-15 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, 14having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross. 15And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

1Ti 1:16 But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life.

Tit 1:1-2 Paul, a servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ to further the faith of God’s elect and their knowledge of the truth that leads to godliness— 2in the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time,

Tit 3:3-8 At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. 4But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, 5he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, 6whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life. 8This is a trustworthy saying. And I want you to stress these things, so that those who have trusted in God may be careful to devote themselves to doing what is good. These things are excellent and profitable for everyone.

Heb 6:16-20 People swear by someone greater than themselves, and the oath confirms what is said and puts an end to all argument. 17Because God wanted to make the unchanging nature of his purpose very clear to the heirs of what was promised, he confirmed it with an oath. 18God did this so that, by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope set before us may be greatly encouraged. 19We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, 20where our forerunner, Jesus, has entered on our behalf. He has become a high priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek.

1 Pet 1:3-5 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, 5who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.

2 Pet 2:8-9 (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)— 9if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment.

1 Jhn 5:9-14 We accept human testimony, but God’s testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son. 10Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. 11And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. 13I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. 14This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.

Jude 1:1 Jude, a servant of Jesus Christ and a brother of James, To those who have been called, who are loved in God the Father and kept for a Jesus Christ:

Jude 1:24-25 To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— 25to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

Rev 22:17 The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let the one who hears say, "Come!" Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The life is in the blood. What justifies us is that we partake of His blood. We know we have done that as we walk in His life.

The life is in the blood.

So then our justification is a life for a life. As we walk in His life, power and love....we are justified before God in His holiness of life through us.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte
D

Dave L

We are Saved and Justified by the Blood of Jesus. A sinner is justified by the blood. Does this term boggle the mind? It need not. It is simple to grasp when the term justification is presented in laymen's language. Do the following. Break the word justify into syllables. The results: JUST-DF-I. Now add the words, HAD NEVER SINNED. There you have it in all of its magnificent simplicity: "JUST-IF-I-HAD NEVER SINNED." In other words, when one comes to Christ and has the shed blood applied for the remission of his personal sins, immediately, yea instantaneously, God looks upon that person as though he had never committed one single sin.

Is this possible? Yes, because God no longer sees the erring one, but He sees His Son and the merits of Christ's atoning blood covering the sinner. Say, isn't that startling news? You can have a new beginning in life today, for Jesus said, Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28). Yes, all this is true for any and all who open their minds and hearts to Christ. When they do, they are justified by his blood (Romans 5:9). Yes, justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus...through faith in his blood (Romans 3:24,25). Why continue being a loser when blessing unspeakable simply awaits your decision?
[email protected]
“God made the one who did not know sin to be sin for us, so that in him we would become the righteousness of God.” (2 Corinthians 5:21)
Had Jesus just forgiven our sins, we would have only human righteousness. But since Jesus is God, we have God's imputed righteousness that is a perfect as God himself!!!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“God made the one who did not know sin to be sin for us, so that in him we would become the righteousness of God.” (2 Corinthians 5:21)
Had Jesus just forgiven our sins, we would have only human righteousness. But since Jesus is God, we have God's imputed righteousness that is a perfect as God himself!!!

For some this is clearer to read and understand.

2 Corinthians 5:21 New International Version (NIV)
21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Jesus most assuredly new what sin was, contrary to how some may understand the verse in the King James.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus had no epignosis of sin...He had no experiential knowledge of it. He was and is without sin.

D

Dave L

For some this is clearer to read and understand.

2 Corinthians 5:21 New International Version (NIV)
21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Jesus most assuredly new what sin was, contrary to how some may understand the verse in the King James.
= the same message..............regardless the translation.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said that un-biblical doctrines issue from the kjv. How could this be unless the kjv is not the Bible?

Easter is non-biblical, in example.

Gender-neutral is nonbiblical, but some Bibles are guilty.

Many paraphrase Bibles get it wrong in many places.

I do not consider the New World translation a Bible, but it is defined as one even with all the errors in it.

Plus the old Catholic Bibles are loaded with error. But they are still called Bibles.

So your argument here is extremely weak.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not consider Easter to be non-biblical, on the premise that the kjv is a Bible.

As a matter of fact, I believe that the devil hates the concept of Easter (since he was defeated by the resurrection) so he makes it an extra-special point of contention with the kjv.

The inclusion of Easter in no way destroys and kind of sound doctrine; but excluding it would do away with a holiday that reminds us of Christ's victory over sin, death, and the grave.

Personally, I believe that the Holy Spirit led the translators of the kjv to translate it as Easter; and that as such, it would be foolish to do away with the Holy Spirit's choice of translation for that particular verse.

Passover and Easter happen at the same time every year: I feel that those who make a contention over Easter are simply nitpicking.