We As Children Of GOD Are In The Real Royal Family = II Timothy 4;8

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We As Children Of GOD Are In The Real Royal Family = II Timothy 4;8

** We Shall Receive Crowns:

II Timothy 4;8

Henceforth there is laid up for me a Crown of Righteousness, which the LORD, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto ALL them also that love His appearing.

James 1:12

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the Crown of Life, which the LORD hath promised to them that love Him.

I Peter 5:3-4

Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. And when the Chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a Crown of Glory that fadeth not away.

Revelation 2:10

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a Crown of Life.

Revelation 3:11

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy Crown.

Revelation 4:10-11

The four and twenty elders fall down before Him that sat on the throne, and worship Him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their Crowns before the throne, saying, Thou art worthy, O LORD, to receive Glory and Honour and Power: for thou hast created ALL things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

AMEN

Reactions: quietthinker