We Welcome Dad of 3 to Christianity Board!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to Christianity Board, Dad of 3!Christianity Board (we commonly go by CB) is where Christians of all denominations come together and chat, share in fellowship, and become better disciples of Christ. We welcome anyone and everyone no matter their background! We're very honored to have you with us!First, introduce yourself so that we can get to know you a little better! Tell us some things about you whether it be beliefs, hobbies, or any other interesting fact.We'll leave you alone, for now, but if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to contact any of our wonderful staff members!

Dad of 3

Sep 17, 2006
Howdy! I'm Jim and I live S/E of Denver. I'm 34 and have a handsome son, 4, and two beautiful daughters, almost 2, and 8 months. They are the lights of my life and I now can't even remember a time without them.I grew up Catholic and gradually realized that Catholicism and Christianity aren't the same, making it easier to accept a Christian world-view. I'm struggling with becoming the person I'm supposed to be.I'm a gearhead and I love to get greasy in the garage or at my buddy's shop. I love old cars and building engines.I'm also very interested in deviant psychology and what makes people tick. For those reasons, I like to read true crime books.Finally, I'm praying that I'm able to become a police officer; I think I can honestly make some difference in the world, no matter how small.Any questions for me? Feel free to ask. Thanks.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Nice to meet you Jim my name is kriss Im the community guide here at CB. Swampfox is our Chief Guide around here our other staff members are gibby (who by the way is in law enforcement) and Aaron.Im the mom of three girls and the daughter of a old car fanatic so understand your addiction to grease.hope you find our board a place to help you with yourspiritual needs and growth