We Will Ride And Other Worship

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The first time I heard We Will Ride was at The Toronto Airport Vineyard Christian Fellowship, what is today called Catch The Fire. 4 - 5,000 of us worshiping God. The album this is from, "The River Is Here" is Vineyard's "Touching The Father's Heart" series. Those were such good times.
It's been 12 years since I've enjoyed corporate worship. But that season of my life is ending. I'm glad I kept seeking the Lord, though there were times when I struggled.
To tell the truth, if someone had said that God would lead me to be alone for up to 2 years at a time and that I would suffer throughout this time, I would've thought that they needed deliverance. I kept focusing on today since it's all we really have. Shalom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Ron Coates So do you know him personally from your church connections, maybe?
Not personally, though I went to what was called, "Worship Pastors Training Program," which Andy created. He did one of the sessions.
A year or so earlier I had a dream where I was on our west coast and I was looking south and saw Los Angeles. I knew I'd be receiving teaching from there, but I assumed I'd be going there and not their coming here.
At the time Andy was the worship pastor at Vineyard Anaheim. I don't know if you know David Ruis, Andrew Smith, or Dan Wilt, but they also taught. Dan Wilt is a worship leader I knew for several years. He was up the street at the Cambridge Vineyard. He's since moved on to another Vineyard. The movement's worship leaders move around every once in a while.
While several people I knew went on to do more with the Vineyard, I went into isolation from the world. During a 6 year period, I was cut off from the world for the most part.
When I emerged, everything was different. I felt like I had parachuted into a foreign country. I have no doubt that the enemy tried to move God's schedule up but failed. God's man, President Trump, has made sure of this.
We are now in the early stages of Divine retribution. Scripture is clear about what God will do if His people turn from Him. Kick Him out and before you know it, our enemy comes in. He is hoping that the pain of occupation will turn His people back to Him.
We are fortunate that those who left the church and some who were still there humbled themselves before God and began to seek His face wholeheartedly and interceded. He is about to shake the heavens and the earth so that only what He has built shall remain. Shalom.

Last edited by a moderator: