Well hello.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Andrew56

Apr 16, 2008
I'm Andrew. I'm 17, born and raised in Lakeland, Florida. I was brought up in a Baptist church, and I'm a born-again believer.I got into a discussion with some friends about the existence of God, and they had a lot of points I had no answers too. In searching for the answer I grew closer to the Lord, and I was getting into a spiritual high!A few days later, some Nazarenes and I started discussing eternal security. Again, I didn't have all the answers, and I grew and gained knowledge and wisdom in my searching for the answers!Both of these events triggered a deep desire to learn in my heart and soul!So I figured finding a small Christian forum would be a great tool to use in helping me grow spiritually. I have alot more on my mind, and more to say, but I must get off my computer and sleep.

Learning

Dec 12, 2007
Welcome Andrew! Glad you found the site and look forward to reading what you have to say!
smile.gif

christianwoman

Apr 19, 2008
Thank you for the warm welcome I have received from the staff. I just joined yesterday and here's my first post. I'm a Bible-believing Christian from Minnesota. I don't get to church because I am disabled and my husband isn't a Christian anymore, so I hope that this forum will help me connect with others. Andrew, it's so good to see teens excited about their faith.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome to our family here Andrew and Christian woman hope you find CB a great place to study and learn We have great people here so just jump in anywhere