Well It looks As If Our Covid 19 Levels Have Changed Again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There had been warnings by our Govt that we could be facing community transmission at any time particularly since NSW had a resurgence of covid 19 infections. In the past weeks we have been asked to stay diligent, get tested if we are feeling unwell, stay at home if we are sick, stock up on face masks and follow the distance and hygiene practices as we had done in the past. Our levels have now changed about an hour ago :(

Covid 19 coronavirus: Auckland in lockdown, rest of country in level 2 - Four cases of community transmission

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There had been warnings by our Govt that we could be facing community transmission at any time particularly since NSW had a resurgence of covid 19 infections. In the past weeks we have been asked to stay diligent, get tested if we are feeling unwell, stay at home if we are sick, stock up on face masks and follow the distance and hygiene practices as we had done in the past. Our levels have now changed about an hour ago :(

Covid 19 coronavirus: Auckland in lockdown, rest of country in level 2 - Four cases of community transmission

Seems these numbers are all over the place. So glad you have faith over fear. Be safe!
xo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My prayers are with you, Angelina!!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That should be enough to tell you that governments are using COVID-19 to manipulate their populations and rob them of their freedoms. You cannot believe a single thing about this hoax pandemic.

My niece just bought me a shirt that say's "Faith over Fear". I will respect the wish's of any and all who would ask me to put a mask on. I wear it as little as possible as all that Co2 being breathed in:

"A high concentration of Co2 can displace oxygen in the air. If less oxygen is available to breathe, symptoms such as rapid breathing, rapid heart rate, clumsiness, emotional upsets and fatigue can result. As less oxygen becomes available, nausea and vomiting, collapse, convulsions, coma and death can occur."

My elderly neighbor was out with her walker on one of the hottest days a few weeks back. I saw her walk past my house. He husband called me 2 hours later crazy with worry, he thought maybe she was chatting with me. Turns out, just before she started to enter her door, she passed out and cracked her head but good...she is on blood thinners. Someone called 911 and we found out an hour later that she was in the hospital. I even see people DRIVING with it on!!! The "powers that be" (or, think they are, lol) are inciting much fear and the fallout is horrendous. We fear the unknown but...I think way too many people trust the government. I trust them!...about as far as I can kick a mountain!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thank you. The present Govt knew that there was a possibility of a second wave. That is why they have been constantly promoting the tracer app since coming out of lockdown. The purpose was to trace movements quickly and stamp out the hot spots. I personally do not think that this govt is corrupt but like all govts, they would have an agenda. I doubt that anyone would want to rule a country in this economic/pandemic climate particularly when we are such a small country and the 5 million are not shy about expressing their concerns or their dissatisfaction in the way things are being handled. The leader of the opposition blamed Jacinda for letting the virus back in but that to me, is political garbage. She wants her party to win the next election and I can see some nasty political manoeuvring going on in their camp.

The four infected family members, translate into the closing of a primary school and a number of businesses while they are being checked out.

Reactions: Giuliano

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

No...there are a couple of things that are brewing in this pot. I am not a conspiracy theorist by any means and the present govt has always wanted to eradicate the virus rather than allow it room to multiply. I personally believe that NZ has been a test case for the rest of the world for many years and yes, I also believe that there are other powers at play here. I'm not sure what the outcome may be but we will soon find out...

Reactions: Giuliano

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying

"A high concentration of Co2 can displace oxygen in the air. If less oxygen is available to breathe, symptoms such as rapid breathing, rapid heart rate, clumsiness, emotional upsets and fatigue can result. As less oxygen becomes available, nausea and vomiting, collapse, convulsions, coma and death can occur."

Myth #5: Wearing a mask will make me sick.
There’s been some speculation on social media that wearing a mask can cause you to rebreathe the carbon dioxide you exhale and make you sick. While inhaling high levels of carbon dioxide is dangerous, this is very unlikely to happen from wearing a cloth face mask — especially if you’re only wearing it for short periods of time.

5 Myths About Coronavirus and Face Masks, Debunked – Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying

Myth #5: Wearing a mask will make me sick.
There’s been some speculation on social media that wearing a mask can cause you to rebreathe the carbon dioxide you exhale and make you sick. While inhaling high levels of carbon dioxide is dangerous, this is very unlikely to happen from wearing a cloth face mask — especially if you’re only wearing it for short periods of time.

5 Myths About Coronavirus and Face Masks, Debunked – Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic

I am no biologist or virologist but, it seems there are questions about the study. For one:
"It appears that the article was not peer reviewed" and, questions about the viral load (amount of virus in an infected persons blood as per millilitre) is also in question. I toggled and read some of the comments. And, a study from China doesn't exactly give me the warm and fuzzies... :D

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nah @Nancy

No worries. My son-in-law is a plastic surgeon , when he's doing some involved surgeries it can take up to six hours..he obviously has worn a mask for 28 years!
My one granddaughter is a nurse, she wear one for her whole shift of 8 to 9 hours long... I think if surgeons and nurse fainted or got sick by wearing them all day ...I'm sure they would have complained before ...so I can't believe that they are that bad for people.

xxx

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah @Nancy

No worries. My son-in-law is a plastic surgeon , when he's doing some involved surgeries it can take up to six hours..he obviously has worn a mask for 28 years!
My one granddaughter is a nurse, she wear one for her whole shift of 8 to 9 hours long... I think if surgeons and nurse fainted or got sick by wearing them all day ...I'm sure they would have complained before ...so I can't believe that they are that bad for people.

xxx

I do understand that Helen yet, it just doesn't seem healthy, at least for some who are compromised and have issues. One woman from the Center cannot come there anymore because she gets nose bleeds when she wears the mask. And some simply have a hard time breathing through them. Let's just hope it will not become "the norm".
xx

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The current lockdown is supposed to be only for a few days. I don't see any madness a such in that while attempting to trace a source and follow the positives. I get that. At least from a fear perspective of you believe covid is as legal as the black plague, which it isn't, do the hysteria on track and tracing is madness from that angle.
The madness eventuated when despite being assured shops will remain open, my dumb countrymen and women went into overdrive and hightailed it toward the nearest supermarket. Yep, madness.
The situation there and in the US are similar in that both have elections in a couple of months, and this covid thing is so highly politicised it cannot help but be a major factor in everyone's thinking. And every politician without exception in both Nations are now thinking and asking themselves
How will what I do next affect my future career?
Which politicians will be so detached from selfishness as to make decisions that could possibly destroy their careers? Mmmmm.

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
2 Thess. 2
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No...there are a couple of things that are brewing in this pot. I am not a conspiracy theorist by any means and the present govt has always wanted to eradicate the virus rather than allow it room to multiply. I personally believe that NZ has been a test case for the rest of the world for many years and yes, I also believe that there are other powers at play here. I'm not sure what the outcome may be but we will soon find out...

I hope they get it under control quickly, the covid-19 virus does tend to hide though.

The difference between NZ's method of fighting the virus compared to many other nations is they do not let it get to several thousand cases by going hard and fast. Fiji also went hard and fast when covid-19 first hit there, today they still have numbers, but they have very low numbers. And when there is very low numbers, it's easier to contain the virus, and prevent it from spreading.

Here in Victoria there are 7877 active cases, 468 of those active cases are in a single postcode that is shared by just three suburbs, when it gets to those numbers, it's tough to get under control. And even with a lot of contact tracing, there are still several mystery cases. Then there are other postcodes with 341, 310, 303 active cases, all very high levels of covid-19 for small areas.

Thank God I am not living in those postcode areas, still under stage 4 restrictions though, but I am a safe distance away from the epicenters, pretty much on the edge of the bush, with some nice big open paddocks across the road and mountains surrounding us. Just gotta wash hands after opening mail.

@Backlit

i am still amazed that Greater Melbourne expands Eastwards 165 kilometres from the city into the wilderness (2 and 50 minutes away, nearly 3 hours), once past the Lilydale line there is nothing that could be considered metropolitan Melbourne, Mount Matlock is even considered Greater Melbourne, the border is basically at Matlock near Woods Point, do you know how remote that is? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuliano and Nancy

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am no biologist or virologist but, it seems there are questions about the study. For one:
"It appears that the article was not peer reviewed" and, questions about the viral load (amount of virus in an infected persons blood as per millilitre) is also in question. I toggled and read some of the comments. And, a study from China doesn't exactly give me the warm and fuzzies... :D

Your right that my not have been the best resource out of all I found but just put Mask Myths in a search engine and you will get good results (I use DuckDuckGo to search), what I wanted to show is that there are huge myths going around about masks and that it is very detrimental to getting rid of Covid. Mask do not do anything bad to most people and as every article says just don't wear one all the time. If we got together and wore mask this thing would go away like Sars 1 did in nine months and once it broke out all over Asian they wore mask and it helped. I know the idiot liberals want everything mandatory and libertarians and conservatives are bucking at that and I understand that because I absolutely hate liberalism. I want this thing gone and I want to follow what God says Galatians 6:2 Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. and Philippians 2:4 Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

I am not trying to be mean or anything like that, I want good health for all and in a pandemic we have to put politics and conspiracy things behind as Christians and set a good example.

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your right, what I wanted to show is that there are huge myths going around about masks and that it is very detrimental to getting rid of Covid. Mask do not do anything bad to most people and as every article says just don't wear one all the time. If we got together and wore mask this thing would go away like Sars 1 did in nine months and once it broke out all over Asian they wore mask and it helped. I know the idiot liberals want everything mandatory and libertarians and conservatives are bucking at that and I understand that because I absolutely hate liberalism. I want this thing gone and I want to follow what God says Galatians 6:2 Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. and Philippians 2:4 Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

I am not trying to be mean or anything like that, I want good health for all and in a pandemic we have to put politics and conspiracy things behind as Christians and set a good example.

Yes, understood and, I do tow the line. I would not want to put others in danger...and have not even seen my one sister since all of this because of her lung issues. I feel so very separated from, well everyone! My one brother who lives only blocks away won't even come into my house.
Good verses.

God help us!

Reactions: historyb

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, understood and, I do tow the line. I would not want to put others in danger...and have not even seen my one sister since all of this because of her lung issues. I feel so very separated from, well everyone! My one brother who lives only blocks away won't even come into my house.
Good verses.

God help us!

I am sorry. I know how it feels, the first time I saw my parents in law in months was my birthday in July.