Wer are being invaded from outer space!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Our brains output is a result of E/c2
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)
---c2 - Kind a like red, blue, green, and yellow, only in spiritual terms.

There are also varieties of light...

Natural light - Light as it is being dispersed at the speed of 300 million m/s
Mental light - The brain that is illuminate to the fact that light travels at 300 million m/s
Spiritual light - The wavelengths that we feel from spiritual light and energy including faith, hope, charity, warmth, love, gentleness, goodness, peace, and the like

In this day an time people have a knowledge, but the Apostle Paul declares that knowledge makes proud, but the spiritual rays and energies are that which is profitable (1 Cor 8:1). It would have been a good thing for so many of this generation to spend time on the farm where one could feel the love, warmth, and joy of farm animals. I have known many a minister who has a great deal of education in the ministry... But the only know spiritual E/c2 as a mental definition... Not as the true form as it descends from the Holy Spirit from heaven. I know of too many who would not know spiritual virtue if it walked up to them with a red hat on! If people would put on the Spiritual E/c2 it would result in dynamic ministry!

In the sermon below the minister states @1:00....

"We have been invaded from outer space and it seems like all hell has vomited out every demon spirit it ever had... Trying to disrupt the faith of God that is in the lives of God's children!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eD61BQeEq4

In which, if I had to make a list of the order of which the spiritual E/c2 acquired it would be as such...

1. Hope - Hope is something that we all live for.
2. Faith - The second spiritual constituent is faith, which opens the door to the temple. We must continue to keep our faith up, it is a lifelong thing.
3. Learned virtues - I Cor 13: Kindness, Politeness, Perfection, etc.
4. Charis: Greek for Grace.
5. Eucharisteo: Much Grace; Greek for gratitude
6. Charizomai: Well-favored - Kind of a mixture of love and hope.
7. Euchrestos: Greek for profitable... Let profitable thoughts rule the day!
8. Chairo: Greek for Cheer, "Cheerio Mate!
9. Chara: Greek for joy... The joy of the Lord is your strength!
10. Chrestotes: Excellence in character
11. Charisma: Heavenly Graciousness - A charming character!
12. Chrisma: Heavenly Anointing The Holy Grail of Christianity!

But ye have an unction (Chrisma) from the Holy One... 1 John 2:20

This unction is not a mental definition but a spiritual experience!