What’s behind the war on genders

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bigape

May 22, 2008
There are lots of people in the world, “pushing” for a genderless society.
Even coming out with genderless Bibles.
What do you think their goal would be in this?

The answer to this question is more clear to me at this moment, because I have just finished my Father’s day message; A message about a father’s responsibilities and how the Lord will bless us for our obedience!
--------------------------------------------------
The reason all of us are being pressured to forget about gender in so many areas of our life, is so we will disregard God’s instructions to us as husbands or wives.

Satan hates us and wants to do anything he can to mess up our lives and make us unhappy.
This is why he attacks the marriage relationship as much as he attacks the Church.

If husbands & wives start disregarding God’s clear instructions to them, marriages will suffer for it and they will be unhappy.
Because of all that is being said, to cause us to disregard our gender, we need to be proactive in response.

Men, need to be regularly reminded of what God expects out of them, just as women need to be regularly reminded of what God expects out of them as women.

I can’t believe, that we live in such a wicked society, that the previous statement will be offensive to some people.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA

The answer to this question is more clear to me at this moment, because I have just finished my Father’s day message; A message about a father’s responsibilities and how the Lord will bless us for our obedience!
The reason all of us are being pressured to forget about gender in so many areas of our life, is so we will disregard God’s instructions to us as husbands or wives.

Satan hates us and wants to do anything he can to mess up our lives and make us unhappy.
This is why he attacks the marriage relationship as much as he attacks the Church.

If husbands & wives start disregarding God’s clear instructions to them, marriages will suffer for it and they will be unhappy.
Because of all that is being said, to cause us to disregard our gender, we need to be proactive in response.

Men, need to be regularly reminded of what God expects out of them, just as women need to be regularly reminded of what God expects out of them as women.

I can’t believe, that we live in such a wicked society, that the previous statement will be offensive to some people.

Might want to study history more, for the disregarding of the family unit has been a platform of Communism since its inception. The amount of history taught in the public schools is not enough to understand the world we live in. Many of Communism's goals against the family unit were continued in United Nation's world population control study programs long, long ago. Under Communist theory everything belongs to the state, including one's children.

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
LOL, God bless you Veteran! ;)

It could be a communist agenda. I usually just blame the hippies from the 60's.

The whole idea of equal rights, which Is a great idea, but, in practice just puts more emphasis on the one who is percieved wronged and makes the others of the "majority" guilty at all times of wrong doing despite any views or actions from that party.

The idea of a genderless society is to make equal rights for men and women, and make availabilty of goods, services, jobs, and justice equal for all those involved, be they man, women, homosexual, straight, cross dressers, or those who've had sex changes.

I think at one time there were government agendas for things such as this. Maybe the communists wanted a breakdown of society so it would bread more dependence on government. It would generate more wealth for the government.

Today, those who were part of the hippy movement are those who are in power. They're running corporations, and holding office, and voting. Still remaining active.

But, I think if we look at it, it's the corporate world that has the agenda, and they're taking models and ideas from the 60's (if you look at all the sexual harrasment laws, and the "equal rights" laws, you'll see dates around '63, '64, etc.).

What we've had in this beginning form of genderless society is, women in the workforce more so than before. Thus increasing what the market can bear. It now takes 2 incomes for a family to survive. Prices have soared, and consumption of goods has increased, and a percieved notion of the "american" dream has changed, from having a good job and a roof over your head and fully bellies, to, we've got alot of stuff! I want nicer stuff and more stuff! We gotta get more stuff!.

They have found, that if there are no genders, and laws in place that women be paid the same as men, and have equal rights in the job place, the household incomes have increased, and they're capitalizing on it.

I think this is more a corporate issue than a governmental power issue.

We've lost our roles due to all of this. I believe women should have equal rights to men and equal pay, but, our roles in the home have been switched. That's why we now argue about scriptures that talk about men and women's roles in the home and the church.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
LOL, God bless you Veteran! ;)

It could be a communist agenda. I usually just blame the hippies from the 60's.

The whole idea of equal rights, which Is a great idea, but, in practice just puts more emphasis on the one who is percieved wronged and makes the others of the "majority" guilty at all times of wrong doing despite any views or actions from that party.

The idea of a genderless society is to make equal rights for men and women, and make availabilty of goods, services, jobs, and justice equal for all those involved, be they man, women, homosexual, straight, cross dressers, or those who've had sex changes.

I think at one time there were government agendas for things such as this. Maybe the communists wanted a breakdown of society so it would bread more dependence on government. It would generate more wealth for the government.

Today, those who were part of the hippy movement are those who are in power. They're running corporations, and holding office, and voting. Still remaining active.

But, I think if we look at it, it's the corporate world that has the agenda, and they're taking models and ideas from the 60's (if you look at all the sexual harrasment laws, and the "equal rights" laws, you'll see dates around '63, '64, etc.).

What we've had in this beginning form of genderless society is, women in the workforce more so than before. Thus increasing what the market can bear. It now takes 2 incomes for a family to survive. Prices have soared, and consumption of goods has increased, and a percieved notion of the "american" dream has changed, from having a good job and a roof over your head and fully bellies, to, we've got alot of stuff! I want nicer stuff and more stuff! We gotta get more stuff!.

They have found, that if there are no genders, and laws in place that women be paid the same as men, and have equal rights in the job place, the household incomes have increased, and they're capitalizing on it.

I think this is more a corporate issue than a governmental power issue.

We've lost our roles due to all of this. I believe women should have equal rights to men and equal pay, but, our roles in the home have been switched. That's why we now argue about scriptures that talk about men and women's roles in the home and the church.

The cause is ultimately the devil's working through those who serve him, either knowingly or unknowingly. So we shouldn't be surprised, since God set the order between man and woman in Genesis, creating the family unit on earth through Adam. Just about any truth which God has declared, we will find an antithesis to that truth working in this present world, and Satan will always be behind that ultimately.

What surprises me is how so many of my Christian brethren listen to the lies that these kind of things happen by 'chance', or simply by mistake, or even just because of the weakness of the flesh. The continual and ordered existence of policies that go directly against God in His Word is evidence of an evil working behind the scenes, in secret. When our Lord Jesus returns, that's going to be exposed like He said (Mark 4:22). And I personally believe many brethren are going to be severely shocked when they discover who all upon this earth has been serving that evil working hidden in the shadows, in both past history and for today.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia

Hey Bigape....I totally agree. Right from the beginning when Eve stepped forward and Adam stood back, the roles have become confused at that leads to confrontations and unhappiness.
Feminists demand to be out in front of men, chauvinists demand women to be behind them, when in truth God says we are to be beside one another, helping each other along. We are supposed to compliment each other, not prove the other obsolete.
God made marriage, and I can't help but wonder why people don't look to what He has to say on the subject of it. Instead they turn to Dr Phil and are told ridiculous 'truths' that do nothing but help widen the divide between them. Sad.
So yeah, I agree....we should turn to God and actually be willing to follow His advice on what our roles should be within marriage. I'm my husbands helper, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that...I'm glad to help him, goodness knows he needs it in some areas! Just as I really need his love and support in other areas. We compliment.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am surprised that you are surprised that we live in a wicked society - why is this so shocking to Christians? It is like Christians who are shocked that we are living in the end times......

It is as if we were all part of a play - we know the script backwards and forwards, but are shocked by twists in the plot and every time the play ends.

Also, husbands and wives are called to work together and love each other - why do Christians try to impose 'headship' on top of this, based on 2,000 year old Middle Eastern culture? Paul was a head of this culture when he told wives to obey (love) their husbands and husbands to love their wives - it is a different way to say the same thing.

Some times Church leaders end up complicating the loves of people, rather than simply promoting the love of Jesus.