What A Nut

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 13759

Jessie (Cat): Tag your it!

That's a big squirrel!

I just went out for an early morning walk and almost ran into a racoon. And the other morning I was driving just a block away from my place and there was a coyote walking in and out of the road near the homeless camp. I live in the city and the wildlife is strange. And that was the second coyote I saw, I almost ran into one on a different morning walk a few months ago near the other homeless camp near my place.

Reactions: April_Rose

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear the Coyotes howling at night. Property is fenced, so don't hope to see them! Did SEE one Dead on the Hwy a few weeks ago.
Rabbits have hideaways and can escape through the fence when our dogs sees and chases them.
Coons, possums, squirrels, stray cats and bobcats, run for our woods to hide in the trees when our dog takes chase after them.
The deer jump over the fencing.
Expect to see snakes presence as the weather warms up. Then is when we are more cautious, watching for poisonous snakes, (execellent at camouflaging themselves!)
Moles and Mice n Rats can be Pesky, even coons, if trash (or garbage) is piled about...
But each animal and even Pesky insects have their job in nature. A great deal adding to the birds diet. All in harmony, according to Gods design.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha ha...one of those critters has got to be named "Cooter"...I figured...

*My guess is the squirrelly one...

Actually, he looks more like a Chester to me. :p (And Jessie is my kitty cat. :) )

Reactions: Tone