What are you listening to right now? (strictly Christian & clean family)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the Christian version if the other thread with a similar title.

Please do not post secular music or movies that have dark, occultic, or sexual content. (It's sad that I need to specify these things on a "Christian" forum.)

Thank you!!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is a little imagery ok in this thread as well? If so...

The Lion of the tribe of Judah: Defender of the innocent.

11092012-loewe-01.jpg

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold. If you read both the OP and the thread title, this thread is specifically reserved for CHRISTIAN ONLY music.
Ava is distinctly New Age. Please remove your video or it will be removed for you.
Thank you,
Hidden

You're a mod now?

Are the Mormon videos on this Thread "christian music"?
Really?

But i'll tell you what ill do, i'll remove the pretty song for you that you consider "new age".
Apparently you think that Harp music and a song about nature is "new age".
Maybe your mind is a bit too closed.
Consider that God created nature.
Just look around....

Reactions: shortangel

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're a mod now?

Are the Mormon videos on this Thread "christian music"?
Really?

But i'll tell you what ill do, i'll remove the pretty song for you that you consider "new age".
Apparently you think that Harp music and a song about nature is "new age".
Maybe your mind is a bit too closed.
Consider that God created nature.
Just look around....
No, he's not a mod. I created this thread because I like sharing what I'm listening to without the mixture of psychedelic, rock and roll, and all the other weird junk that gets posted in the other thread.
I didn't create this thread strictly for music. The ex-mormon video is a young man's testimony having come out of that religion.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're a mod now?
No, he's not a mod.

Correct. I am not a mod. My thing is, if a thread specifically requests that the content be Christian only, I feel that request should be honored, especially on a Christian Forum.

My posts here are specifically Christian, such as the following I posted on Sunday. It speaks of the Lord Jesus Christ as being the Creator of Heaven and earth, who breathes Life, Joy, Hope and Peace into the souls of those who call out to Him for Life eternal.

God bless you both.
Hidden In Him

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Correct. I am not a mod. My thing is, if a thread specifically requests that the content be Christian only, I feel that request should be honored, especially on a Christian Forum.

Do you mean that every song has to have the word "Jesus" in it?

Perhaps you could realized that a lot of Classical music was written as praise to God.

Last edited:
Reactions: shortangel

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you mean that every song has to have the word "Jesus" in it?

I think your mind is a bit narrow.
There are many types of believers, and not all of them write lyrics that are like a Pauline Epistle.
Try to see the horizon and not always just the end of your nose.

I was actually probably far more liberal in this regard than you are, only there are other sides to the issue one has to take into account sometimes.

But I'm not really into discussing it atm. Just glad we were able to work through it.

No hard feelings,
Hidden

Reactions: GracefulWarrior

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I was actually probably far more liberal in this regard than you are
n

I try to be liberal according to this verse....."the living God who giveth us richly, all things to enjoy".

I use to post this in my sig....>"everything in moderation, except for sin".

The Buddha, along with Stoicism and Samurai, teach that this issue with people is that they need to be free from DESIRE.
But, that wont happen, as God created us to have desire.
Its God who gave us the ability, the innate ability to be able to ENJOY...."Richly, all things".
So, the issue isn't having desires, the issue is having wrong desires and giving in to them.
Long before i was called into the ministry, i was a person who could do a few things.
Being a musician is one of them.
Im always glad to see a "Music Thread" on a Forum.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I try to be liberal according to this verse....."the living God who giveth us richly, all things to enjoy".

I use to post this in my sig....>"everything in moderation, except for sin".

The Buddha, along with Stoicism and Samurai, teach that this issue with people is that they need to be free from DESIRE.
But, that wont happen, as God created us to have desire.
Its God who gave us the ability, the innate ability to be able to ENJOY...."Richly, all things".
So, the issue isn't having desires, the issue is having wrong desires and giving in to them.
Long before i was called into the ministry, i was a person who could do a few things.
Being a musician is one of them.
Im always glad to see a "Music Thread" on a Forum.

I really like this post, Behold. And trust me, I understand. Just that there are other sides to the issue as well.

But I like this post a lot. :)

Reactions: GracefulWarrior