What are your plans once the Tribulatin begins?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.Matthew 24:29 - Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:Jag

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(guysmith;25277)
What is everyone’s plans one the Tribulation period begins? It is coming BTW, maybe tomorrow. My plans are clear. I am wondering what the rest of you are planning to do?In Yehoshua,Guy Smithhttp://www.geocities.com/guysmith123/144000
Hello GuySmith,You sounding the warning is good but it can't come tomorrow. There are still a few things that must be fulfilled before that time begins. .......Whirlwind

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Well I do believe we are a very short time away but as whirlwind says there are few things yet that must happen as for me I plan on doing a lot of praying and teaching and Standing against Antichrist and trying to reach as many ears as I can hoping to keep as many as possible from being fooled by the lies of Antichrist.

meesh

Nov 30, 2007
(kriss;25316)
Well I do believe we are a very short time away but as whirlwind says there are few things yet that must happen as for me I plan on doing a lot of praying and teaching and Standing against Antichrist and trying to reach as many ears as I can hoping to keep as many as possible from being fooled by the lies of Antichrist.
That sounds like an excellent plan to me!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
This is all I need.
kjvel1.jpg
Yes, I did make it
smile.gif

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(kriss;25316)
You are Kriss...you are. :angel9:......Whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Matthew 10:17-2017. But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge yo in their synagogues:18. And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.19. But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.20. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.I won't have no Plans, THE HOLY GHOST WILL! AMEN!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
How true unorthodox this will be the true cloven tounge of the Lord speaking through the Elect to turn the hearts of his children to their fathers yes thats pluarl with an "s"We will all be here so the question is which father will most follow the Fake one or wait for the true one ?

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
When the tribulation begins, I won't be here. I will be home with the Lord--assuming that the tribulation happens any time soon.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
So you believe in the Rapture Jon-Marc? You are not leaving. You are staying here with everyone in the tribulation.Jag

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
People will be banging down our doors to hear the gospel. Our friends will ask why we didnt tell them about it. It could be scary it could be exciting. I am ready for the experience.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
I did believe in the rapture.Don't anymore, though I have prayed to God that if there is one that he will leave me behind to save the unsaved.What will I do during the tribulation.Read a good book, pop a bag of popcorn, and then watch Gods greatest event in history, As i wait for the return of my lord. and of course try to save as many people as I can.I can't wait
smile.gif

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
(thesuperjag;25380)
So you believe in the Rapture Jon-Marc? You are not leaving. You are staying here with everyone in the tribulation.Jag
You're entitled to your belief, and I'm entitled to mine. The church is the bride of Christ, and I do not believe that it is meant for the church but for unbelievers. We are indwelt by the Holy Spirit. Satan cannot have proper reign as he will during the tribulation if the Holy Spirit is still here. Since the Holy Spirit will never leave us while we're on earth, that means we will be taken out first. Believers who who will be martyred during the tribulation will be those who accept Christ during the tribulation.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Jon-Marc;25546)
(thesuperjag;25380)
You're entitled to your belief, and I'm entitled to mine. The church is the bride of Christ, and I do not believe that it is meant for the church but for unbelievers. We are indwelt by the Holy Spirit. Satan cannot have proper reign as he will during the tribulation if the Holy Spirit is still here. Since the Holy Spirit will never leave us while we're on earth, that means we will be taken out first. Believers who who will be martyred during the tribulation will be those who accept Christ during the tribulation.There is no Rapture in the bible Jon-Marc.Matthew 24:29-30 - Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.Make sure you double check the word. Otherwise you will be deceived. And you don't want that Jon-Marc.Love you much from JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Nov 8, 2007
(Jon-Marc;25546)
You're entitled to your belief, and I'm entitled to mine. The church is the bride of Christ, and I do not believe that it is meant for the church but for unbelievers. We are indwelt by the Holy Spirit. Satan cannot have proper reign as he will during the tribulation if the Holy Spirit is still here. Since the Holy Spirit will never leave us while we're on earth, that means we will be taken out first. Believers who who will be martyred during the tribulation will be those who accept Christ during the tribulation.
We are saved from his Wrath, not the Tribulation.Did Noah Suffer the Wrath of the Flood? No, but he went through the tribulationDid Daniel suffer the wrath of the lions, no but The Lord led him through the den.Meshach, Shadrach, and Abednego, did they suffer the wrath of the Fire? Or did they go through it with the Son of God?These analogies can also be in favor of pre-tribulation rapture believers, so then I'll use others.The Wrath of God is death! So Did Job feel the Wrath of God? No, but he went through the tribulation and endured to the end.There is a difference, MAJOR difference, from the Wrath of God, and the Tribulation.It's like adoption for the elect. Adoption today didn't mean what it meant in the bible. When a child was born, they had to grow up with tutors, masters, teachers etc. to season the child. When they were ripen in age, maybe 12-13 the Father would see if the son was deemed worthy, and if he was he was adopted. This will be our tribulation, for those that feel they are the elect of God, they must prove to God that they are worthy, Just as Yeshua HaMashiach proved to this father he was worthy of All Power Matthew 28:18.Truly ask yourself, there are so many sheltered Christians who on the appearance of their shell, they do good, they know no evil. Just that they should love God unconditionally and from birth, are told if they continue this path they'll make it to heaven and be part of the elect. AND THEY NEVER GO THROUGH HARDSHIP! Their hands are too soft from the lack of labor. They haven't gone through enough to be called worthy. You think these Christians will truly be called worthy of the title "elect"? REMEMBER what I TOLD YOU about ADOPTION.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(Unorthodox Christian;25583)
We are saved from his Wrath, not the Tribulation.Did Noah Suffer the Wrath of the Flood? No, but he went through the tribulationDid Daniel suffer the wrath of the lions, no but The Lord led him through the den.Meshach, Shadrach, and Abednego, did they suffer the wrath of the Fire? Or did they go through it with the Son of God?These analogies can also be in favor of pre-tribulation rapture believers, so then I'll use others.The Wrath of God is death! So Did Job feel the Wrath of God? No, but he went through the tribulation and endured to the end.There is a difference, MAJOR difference, from the Wrath of God, and the Tribulation.It's like adoption for the elect. Adoption today didn't mean what it meant in the bible. When a child was born, they had to grow up with tutors, masters, teachers etc. to season the child. When they were ripen in age, maybe 12-13 the Father would see if the son was deemed worthy, and if he was he was adopted. This will be our tribulation, for those that feel they are the elect of God, they must prove to God that they are worthy, Just as Yeshua HaMashiach proved to this father he was worthy of All Power Matthew 28:18.Truly ask yourself, there are so many sheltered Christians who on the appearance of their shell, they do good, they know no evil. Just that they should love God unconditionally and from birth, are told if they continue this path they'll make it to heaven and be part of the elect. AND THEY NEVER GO THROUGH HARDSHIP! Their hands are too soft from the lack of labor. They haven't gone through enough to be called worthy. You think these Christians will truly be called worthy of the title "elect"? REMEMBER what I TOLD YOU about ADOPTION.
Good post.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(crooner;25623)
Tribulation is the time of trouble, not Gods wrath.
very accurate statement crooner Gods wrath does not come until his coming at the 7th trump