What better way to spend my weekend!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BigJim

Dec 8, 2022
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So I joined the site & filled out my profile. I've been on and off from forums all my adult life thought I'd try this one which I found by accident.

How are you all doing today? It's getting cold here in England looks like snow is on the way.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I joined the site & filled out my profile. I've been on and off from forums all my adult life thought I'd try this one which I found by accident.

How are you all doing today? It's getting cold here in England looks like snow is on the way.
Welcome!

I've been on Christian forums for about 20 years or more, this is a pretty good one I think!

It's getting cold here too!! I think it didn't get above 65 deg today! Brrrr!

Much love!

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Kinda wet here, but the snow is probably not 'far behind' :innocent:

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided!

Grace, Peace, And JOY!...

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Hi from another Brit xx
Yes the white stuff is forecast for Sunday here in the south, don’t mind it if I am not working but sadly I am on shift Sunday.
You watching England play tomorrow night ?
Welcome to the forum

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Hey big fella.....I'm an Aussie and we are in our Summer down here now... :Shining:...cool and wet so far so its a bit unusual. Its usually hot and dry but the weather is all over the place right now....
Anyhow.....welcome aboard.....

I've been on forums for years too and this is a good one.....as long as we are respectful, we can talk about almost anything on here.

BigJim

Dec 8, 2022
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi from another Brit xx
Yes the white stuff is forecast for Sunday here in the south, don’t mind it if I am not working but sadly I am on shift Sunday.
You watching England play tomorrow night ?
Welcome to the forum
Thanks everyone..

I'm in Essex, it's dark and cold most days now, my dog doesn't even want to go for a walks some times.
No, I don't do football. I think it's very overrated & I don't like how everyone goes mad over it, always causes issues when England play. Besides I don't watch TV, I refuse to pay for a TV licence for the filth they show on it.
Haha I sound so miserable

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks everyone..

I'm in Essex, it's dark and cold most days now, my dog doesn't even want to go for a walks some times.
No, I don't do football. I think it's very overrated & I don't like how everyone goes mad over it, always causes issues when England play. Besides I don't watch TV, I refuse to pay for a TV licence for the filth they show on it.
No not miserable, just being honest about yourself. I am only a football fan when England play !
The Tv licence, think they should do away with it , I still pay for mine but I know I watch BBC from time to time. I hated when they started charging the over 80’s again, so wrong.
I am in Sussex - it’s a brisk cold morning out there - heavy frost. I don’t blame your dog, much more cosy staying inside if it’s warm but these days that depends on whether you decide to put the heating on. ( I have relented on some days )
Rita

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Thanks everyone..

Hi Big Jim, all the way from South Africa, very hot and humid, stage 5, 6 "power cut" which means two times a day no power, and like you, don't have a TV, a radio, or living in luxury.
Sounds very boring, but that is how I prefer it.
Welcome to the Forum brother
Johann

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nice to meet you Big Jim! Welcome to our family. I hope you connect quickly with others here and that your time of fellowship is encouraging and uplifting.
See ya on the boards!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love, love love England. Have been to London and Glastonbury--the Abbey is one of my favorite places in the world.

Don't forget the search function--Lots of stuff to look at

Glad you are here!

Nov 13, 2022
Honolulu
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi BigJim and Welcome to the CyB forums! :kiaora:

In upper Missouri (U.S.), it's been bouncing around the low 40's-19's, we had our first frost the other day...Or maybe that was our 2nd or 3rd? lol

Reactions: BigJim

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi BigJ ~

Welcome to the forum.
Upfront...IFY...It’s a diverse group here, with diverse topics from which to choose to engage or not.

I am in the southern US, but that only really means, Hot in the summer, and winter can be warm, cold or freezing day to day.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: BigJim