what did a baby deserve God incest curse ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What is there for God to know that He does not already know?

Correct.
He knows everything.

“The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good” (Proverbs 15:3). He sees what is behind and what is ahead, all the threats, all the dangers. “God will bring every work into judgment, including every secret thing, whether it is good or whether it is evil” (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is there for God to know that He does not already know?
Exactly my friend . God knew and knows and that from even the beginning every single thought that every single person
would ever have . GOD alone is ALL knowing . There is no thought within the head of man , THAT GOD does not know .
Spot on right my friend . Now on that note ya already KNOW what TIME IT IS ........TIME TO PRAISE THE GLORIOUS WONDEROUS
and MAGNFICENT LORD . So let all that has breath praise the Lord .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Explain how you believe genetics plays a part in incest....
incest aint genetics , its perversion . Folks are not born to do such a thing , they become sick from sin and continual sin
and they become depraved and worse and worse . You are LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED dear sister .
Just as many say gay is genetic , they too say incest is . LIE . its simply the sickness of sin filled folks. Sin is deadly .
Let us praise GOD for His Grace and How it truly changes us from the inside . Let the LORD be praised my dear sister .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ps , i got the countdown going on my dear sister . T minus eight days and a wakeup . it draws nigh sister .
It draws nigh . You are loved sister TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
incest aint genetics , its perversion . Folks are not born to do such a thing , they become sick from sin and continual sin
and they become depraved and worse and worse . You are LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED dear sister .
Just as many say gay is genetic , they too say incest is . LIE . its simply the sickness of sin filled folks. Sin is deadly .
Let us praise GOD for His Grace and How it truly changes us from the inside . Let the LORD be praised my dear sister .
I hear you, brother. I'm just trying to gain some understanding of where he is coming from so as to better give an answer.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Holy999 There is a spiritual principle that says that God visits the iniquities of the fathers upon the sons to the third and fourth generations of those who hate God. This means that in families who do not serve God, it opens up doors within them for the demonic to come in and establish strongholds that result in a tendency toward specific sins. And when left unchecked, unrepented of, those strongholds build generation after generation.

But when someone comes to Christ, confessing, repenting, and renouncing the sins of their fathers and their own sins ....those strongholds are broken by the blood of Jesus which cleanses us from all our unrighteousness. And the blessings of the Lord are passed down to a thousand generations of those who love God.

God didn't cause the incest. It is a result of people who have resisted God and given their bloodlines over to seve satan and the flesh.