What Did This LAWYER HAVE that the Govenment KNOWINGLY Violated his Constitutional RIGHTS?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've observed that Rudy Giuliani is fearless, and is TRUSTED by our President and Patriotic Citizens. So exactly what did he have that was SO DANGEROUS to this FAKE "administration" that they RAIDED not only One of the PRESIDENT'S LAWYER'S PREMISES, and also RAIDED the Vaunted Lawyer, Victoria Toensing's premises, (wife of the Vaunted Lawyer, Joseph diGenova)???

It there SOMETHING which would DESTROY "our nation" if it were RELEASED to the American PUBLIC, -- or might it DESTROY the Dem. Party???

FBI Seizes Giuliani’s Video of Clinton Hanging

Federal Investigators on Wednesday executed a search warrant on former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s Manhattan condominium, seizing cellphones, laptops, and reams of printed paper under the pretense of searching for communications between Giuliani and the former president of the Ukraine, Petro Poroshenko.

Sources close to Giuliani, however, told Real Raw News that the U.S. Justice Department’s official reason for storming Giuliani’s home is a bold-faced lie. By order of Kamala Harris, the FBI went to Giuliani’s home hoping to find a video copy of Hillary Clinton’s execution at Guantanamo Bay, which took place on Monday, April 26. As RRN reported previously, Rudy Giuliani had attended the grisly affair and stood among the small delegation of patriots who watched Clinton’s neck snap.

“Video was taken. The military gave Rudy a copy. I didn’t even know Rudy got one until after the FBI came, and then it was damn obvious. It’s no coincidence they picked that day to storm Rudy’s home. Twice before Rudy volunteered to give any and all correspondence with Ukrainian officials to the FBI. And you know what? The FBI never wanted it. All of a sudden, the day after Clinton hangs, the FBI wants his electronic devices. Afterward, I asked Rudy if he had a copy, and he said he was given ‘something’ the FBI took. He wasn’t specific, but I knew what he meant. Do you know Rudy has two drives of Hunter Biden’s files? And the FBI didn’t even want to touch those,” our source said.

Now I hope whoever is inclined, will release it to the NATION so that sleeping citizens will arise from their slumber and DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY of the Political Party and affiliates (Mass-Media, Social, & Corporate) which has committed TREASON against our Nation.

The Flood Gates Are Being Opened ...
Bobby Jo

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest @Amazed@grace,
Hillary ALIVE AND WELL, or NOT?!?

This interview shows similar appearance, gestures, voice, and facial details, -- Dated May 1, 2021 --, and other than less expressive and slightly smaller eyes, I would tend to conclude that Hillary was ALIVE AND WELL in this interview.

So I will leave it to the reader to assess to their own satisfaction whether we're being given INFORMATION, MISINFORMATION, or DISINFORMATION, -- because it's extremely difficult to determine who is telling the TRUTH anymore. And for me, -- I'm content to try to piece the TRUTH together whether it takes days, weeks, or months, because it will all be revealed eventually.

:)
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
still more EVIDENCE (right or wrong, -- let the reader decide):

hillary-cgi-668x447.jpg

I'll admit that a "Skype" type image won't be as clear as being in front of a television camera, and I'm not convinced either way that this is or isn't Hillary, -- and so I'll continue to wait for more information. But it is interesting that she's not doing ANY Public Appearances, or even being a Guest on Chelsea's NEW Pod Cast.

Secondly, how about her "message"? Does ANYONE believe that "biden" deserves an "A" for his so-called-administration? And would a real "hillary" actually come out and promote something which the American Public KNOWS isn't true, -- unless she was promoting herself for some High Office? -- This clearly doesn't add up.

Bobby Jo