What did you watch last night?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I watched Strictly Come Dancing and a film called, 'Hear My Song' - about Josef Locke a popular Irish tenor in the 40s and 50s.

Reactions: marks

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't watch anything last night - but I did listen to an episode of "More or Less" on BBC Sounds.
I'll watch Songs of Praise on BBC iplayer later this evening

Reactions: marks

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't watch anything last night - but I did listen to an episode of "More or Less" on BBC Sounds.
I'll watch Songs of Praise on BBC iplayer later this evening
I'm planning to watch the Strictly results show and the new version of The Larkins.

haruto

Nov 12, 2020
Freeport
Faith
Christian
Country
Albania
Today I watched anime called A3! SEASON SPRING & SUMMER which bases on popular game for obie phones. I watched it on gogoanime for free. Since anime has originated from Japan the voice actors speak Japanese and non-Japanese speakers are given subtitles to read

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
i didn't watch anything on TV last night, and don't watch much TV at all. I prefer to read most evenings. But I will record Strictly tonight and watch it with the boring bits on fast forward.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm... I watched a Dallas Mavericks basketball game (alone). And other than that, I watched several homestead and gardening videos on youtube. I should've been asleep, but alas, I was fighting going to my bed bc my neck and shoulder were hurting with movement. I finally got an ice pack and so I'm using that as a pillow at the base of my skull (bc the neck pain is causing headache). Will fall asleep soon ....maybe listening to some Bible studies on YT. It is waaaaaay past bedtime!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Guyana Tragedy: The Story of Jim Jones.
1980 TV Miniseries.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
'Strictly come Dancing' and 'the Repair Shop'

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched Strictly Come Dancing and a film called, 'Hear My Song' - about Josef Locke a popular Irish tenor in the 40s and 50s.
Hi Pearl, We will check the above out later, but we were watching: heartland - Bing images on the RoKu 2008 out from Canadian,

(1) Where did the story of Heartland take place? - Bing

But on TuBi we watched: tubi movies for free/The Gospel According To Matthew

Tubi
Streaming Service

Tubi is an American over-the-top content platform and ad-supported streaming service owned by Fox Corporation offering online streaming from a library of films and television series for free. The service was launched on April 1, 2014, and is based in San Fr…

Wikipedia

LOL, Walter and Debbie

Last edited:
Reactions: Cassandra

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched a rerun of the Dallas Cowboys beating the New England Patriots earlier this year. Bill thought he had it won but it was wishful thinking.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.....college football and more homestead and gardening videos. lol

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been watching Saraha. It's free on youtube right now. Pretty fun movie.

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Pearl, did you try this link? (1) Where did the story of Heartland take place? - Bing

Heartland

TV Program
A multi-generational saga set in Alberta, Canada and centered on a family getting through life together in both happy and trying times.

cbc.ca

Networks
The CW,...

Seasons

First episode
Oct 14, 2007
As far as I know it's never been on TV in the UK - at least not on any of the channels I have access to. I don't watch much TV these day as most new dramas are quite dark. There was recently a new series, loosely based on the characters from 'The Darling Buds of May' by H.E. Bates, but it was nothing like as good as the earlier series which followed the books. I like 'Call the Midwife' and hopes that will return for a new series and I liked the 'Doc Martin' series which my pen friend in Chicago likes too.

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
As far as I know it's never been on TV in the UK - at least not on any of the channels I have access to. I don't watch much TV these day as most new dramas are quite dark. There was recently a new series, loosely based on the characters from 'The Darling Buds of May' by H.E. Bates, but it was nothing like as good as the earlier series which followed the books. I like 'Call the Midwife' and hopes that will return for a new series and I liked the 'Doc Martin' series which my pen friend in Chicago likes too.
@Pearl There's not much on TV worth spending time on, imho. (Except perhaps sometimes historical documentaries...)

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Pearl There's not much on TV worth spending time on, imho. (Except perhaps sometimes historical documentaries...)
I like the series set in the Shetland Isles called 'Shetland' based on crime novels by Ann Cleeves.

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Since Haloween, my wife watches Hallmark Christmas horrors, and I go away and come to places like this on the 'net - till it's time to get mercifully unconcious until it's time to endure another day.