What Does Child Trafficing Look Like? -- LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
COGNITIVE DISSIDENCE -- when your "reality" meets the REAL WORLD, and your mind has to shut out the TRUTH because you're comfortable with the LIES.

But if Christians WERE ABLE TO PROCESS the TRUTH, they'd want to know what this young woman has to share:

... or maybe us christians are too easily "offended" by her coarse language and HONESTY while she presents the TRUTH which we're too afraid to look upon.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-- one has to wonder why INFORMATION is BAD; why people try to distract us from finding stuff out; and if those people who try to suppress information are participants in these same CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

Certainly some individuals might simply have their head buried in the sand as I prefaced "LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY"; but Deniers, Distractors, Dissuaders, and Trolls usually GET INVOLVED when a person comes too close to the TRUTH, because they want YOU to be UNINFORMED.

Hos 4:6 ... my people perish for lack of knowledge ...

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Truman

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SO, FOR THOSE WHO ARE TOO SENSITIVE TO HEAR THE HARSH REALITY, -- Here's A More Genteel Presentation:

Hollywood Movie Star Exposes Adrenochrome & Child Sex Trafficking
By: Greg Reese, Apr 20, 2021

Jim Caviezel explains what the term 'adrenochrome' refers to while promoting his new film about child sex trafficking

You need to hear the TRUTH, one way or the other.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: JohnPaul and Truman

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I had to Google what the meaning of Adrenochrome meant and this is what Adrenochrome – Wikipedia provided in a the search adrenochrome - Google Search

Adrenochrome is a chemical compound with the molecular formula C9H9NO3 produced by the oxidation of adrenaline (epinephrine).

The article suggests that this "drug" is associated with a number of conspiracy theories.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adrenochrome is a chemical compound with the molecular formula C9H9NO3 produced by the oxidation of adrenaline (epinephrine).
The article suggests that this "drug" is associated with a number of conspiracy theories.

This is what happens when people use DISHONEST "sources", typical of SNOPES, GOOGLE, CNN, MSNBC, and on and on.

OBJECTIVE Sources will tell you that ADRENOCHROME is a HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER DRUG by the Rich and Powerful which most powerful form comes from the youngest of our population through ABSOLUTE TERROR, which basis is ADRENALINE, and unfortunately the child usually is MURDERED during their TORTURE.

So LOOK AWAY from the horror. Don't bother yourself with the MURDER of an innocent child whose YOUTH is stolen by the aged so that they can have a YOUTHFUL APPEARANCE, and be ENERGIZED by drinking YOUTHFUL BLOOD. And only read the Main-Stream-Media LIES so that your conscience isn't twinged and you can continue your life undisturbed. After all, people seldom know the parents or the children, so why should anyone care what happens to strangers? :)

Luke 10:31 Now by chance a priest was going down that road; and when he saw him he passed by on the other side. 32 So likewise a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side.

Bobby Jo

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is what happens when people use DISHONEST "sources", typical of SNOPES, GOOGLE, CNN, MSNBC, and on and on.

OBJECTIVE Sources will tell you that ADRENOCHROME is a HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER DRUG by the Rich and Powerful which most powerful form comes from the youngest of our population through ABSOLUTE TERROR, which basis is ADRENALINE, and unfortunately the child usually is MURDERED during their TORTURE.

So LOOK AWAY from the horror. Don't bother yourself with the MURDER of an innocent child whose YOUTH is stolen by the aged so that they can have a YOUTHFUL APPEARANCE, and be ENERGIZED by drinking YOUTHFUL BLOOD. And only read the Main-Stream-Media LIES so that your conscience isn't twinged and you can continue your life undisturbed. After all, people seldom know the parents or the children, so why should anyone care what happens to strangers? :)

Luke 10:31 Now by chance a priest was going down that road; and when he saw him he passed by on the other side. 32 So likewise a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo, I did a search to discover the meaning of the word, "ADRENOCHROME" as I had not come across this word previously and so I used the tools available on the internet to dig a little deeper on what you had posted.

What Wikipedia provided was not that far from the information that your linked sources provided in your posts above, yet you bagged me for searching for information on Adrenochrome.

The selling of children to questionable people has been going on for many ages and it is usually as the result of poverty, and it is the young girls that are generally sold as they are not seen as an asset to the family and just as another mouth to feed. Children are also stolen regularly in many third world countries as well.

Before you go making wild accusations of other members on this forum, who you know very little about, perhaps you should be looking at how well your abuse of others on this forum is received, and whether or not you are making a difference at all or whether or not you are being ignored by many on this forum.

It seems to me that your marketing of topics is not producing the results that you are desiring because people are switching off from your abusive rhetoric.

Perhaps instead of writing about problems that you like to highlight by taunting other members on this forum with, perhaps if you put your money where your mouth was and become actively involved on the coal face of the problem, then perhaps you would gain much more respect from others. However, your previous advice has been for people to run away to a remote location with guns and weapons to protect oneself from people and to have a well stocked larder so that you can wait out the problems that you perceive are either here now or coming. You cannot have it both ways at all.

Shalom

Reactions: atpollard and Nancy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reposted:

SO, FOR THOSE WHO ARE TOO SENSITIVE TO HEAR THE HARSH REALITY, -- Here's A More Genteel Presentation:

By: Greg Reese, Apr 20, 2021

Jim Caviezel explains what the term 'adrenochrome' refers to while promoting his new film about child sex trafficking

You need to hear the TRUTH, one way or the other.

Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before you go making wild accusations of other members on this forum, who you know very little about, perhaps you should be looking at how well your abuse of others on this forum is received, and whether or not you are making a difference at all or whether or not you are being ignored by many on this forum.

It seems to me that your marketing of topics is not producing the results that you are desiring because people are switching off from your abusive rhetoric.
I am one who didn't see this thread until a few minutes ago, and it was for this exact reason. I had long ago blocked @Bobby Jo.

This is a subject I know well, being born into SRA/MK Ultra. I was trafficked all over the world for various uses. And I saw many horrific things. These things are all too real.

Idk if anyone wants to even read this, but I have personal experience with this very thing. I will share one example.

This satanic ritual was a mockery of the Day of Atonement.

I was about age 6. An aunt on my father's side took my older sister and I to a church where, after hours, rituals took place.

The place was filled with people in a wild satanic sexual frenzy. A mean-faced woman came and took me by the hand and led me to the front near the altar that was to the left side of the podium. I was given a scripture out of Ezekiel (16:22, I believe).

At each altar (one on the left and the other on the right of the podium), there was a woman (cult breeders) giving birth. The births were violent and painful for both mother and baby, as with the cult, the more pain the better. It heightens adrenaline and they feed off that.

The one baby was allowed to live, and the other was a sacrifice. :( The high priest forced me to receive "communion" (flesh and blood) and then he poured some of the baby's blood over my head.... and then raped me next to the altar. Everyone was "high" in something like a euphoric frenzy.

This was "worship" for them. No wonder I had so many flashbacks after I was saved (at age 13). Anytime I was in a church, I heard the screams, saw the rapes, etc. That never went away until God began to open things up for me and I surrendered my shattered self to Him. Healing is a process, and still ongoing.

@Bobby Jo But I just wanted to confirm this is real.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and Bobby Jo

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It certainly is a topic that is important. But people are not going to hear Mucha about it from you as was pointed out. Your attitude drives people away from you, not your topics. And actually undermines people's willingness to take anything you say seriously. I heard about this because I'm very aware of the use of adrenochrome and the horrific suffering to produce it. I had to take you off ignore to even read it, because a long time ago I chose to isolate myself from your vitriolic, hateful, self righteous speech. I think adfdnochrome is worth speaking about and spreading awareness of. But I won't deal with YOU on it...or anything else. Putting you back on ignore. Adios

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

I've explained Cognitive Dissidence/Dissonance both in this Topic and others. And as such, people can and will reject ANY given TRUTH if it conflicts with their "comfort zone". Many have likened it to a Buffet Table where people pick and choose which portions of TRUTH they accept and those portions of TRUTH they reject in deference to their preferred LIES.

But any such rejections do not discount those TRUTHS!
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Truman

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Your attitude drives people away from you ...
And I suppose that the OP Link to "Wild_Kraken" is offensive because she tell the TRUTH in PLAIN STREET LANGUAGE. So people close their eyes and shut their ears from EVERYTHING that offends their sensibilities.

Well, if people are so sensitive, then they shouldn't accept that Jesus SUFFERED and DIED on a CROSS, -- giving HIS Life's Blood as a Living Sacrifice for our sins --, because his DEATH is TOO GRAPHIC.

Whew,
Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I suppose that the OP Link to "Wild_Kraken" is offensive because she tell the TRUTH in PLAIN STREET LANGUAGE. So people close their eyes and shut their ears from EVERYTHING that offends their sensibilities.

Well, if people are so sensitive, then they shouldn't accept that Jesus SUFFERED and DIED on a CROSS, -- giving HIS Life's Blood as a Living Sacrifice for our sins --, because his DEATH is TOO GRAPHIC.

Whew,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo, @Jostler isn't saying these things aren't real. He has known about these things for a very long time. He has heard my testimony as well as that of many other survivors who have experienced and witnessed such things. He (unlike 99% of those who name the name of Christ) has believed me and others like me, and has not ever turned a blind eye or deaf ear. What you're speaking of here is a large part of what I've been making people aware of for over 12 years. But people find it too unbelievable and disturbing. I've been kicked out of churches and rejected in every church where I tried to make some of these things known (merely by sharing my own testimony).

And this goes even deeper and more far reaching than the things mentioned in this thread.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It certainly is a topic that is important. But people are not going to hear Mucha about it from you as was pointed out. Your attitude drives people away from you, not your topics. And actually undermines people's willingness to take anything you say seriously...
Amen!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try to understand, @Bobby Jo. People are turned off of everything you post because you attack right out of the gate. You misunderstood what @Jostler said. He's one who never turned away once he was made aware.

@Bobby Jo ....what do you plan to do about these atrocities that are happening? Do you understand victims/survivors enough to help them gain freedom? (Speaking of ones who have survived.)

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try to understand, @Bobby Jo. People are turned off of everything you post because you attack right out of the gate. You misunderstood what @Jostler said. He's one who never turned away once he was made aware.

@Bobby Jo ....what do you plan to do about these atrocities that are happening? Do you understand victims/survivors enough to help them gain freedom? (Speaking of ones who have survived)
I also bumped heads with him not long after he joined the forum. Sometimes he may present important subjects and sometimes I may even agree with what he says, but I most often avoid his threads and posts because of his attitude [spirit?].

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll tell you a bit more of what child trafficking looks like.

It's children born into multigenerational cult bloodline homes, who are shattered before birth and ongoingly thereafter so that their minds can be compartmentalized and programmed to be used in satanic rituals, or be used as "beta sex kittens" ...or be used as a spy, or delta operative, remote viewer, etc, etc, etc. It's these children growing up and their children taken and shattered the same way. It's their children or grandchildren being stolen (by Child "Protective" Services) and through cult-controlled judges, being placed into cult families. (This happened to my granddaughter because I had her in my home and had gained enough freedom that the cult's access was being hampered. So they illegally stole her away from my daughter.) So now, I get to see photos on social media of them taking her to military bases and the White House (during the Trump administration). Are you aware that children and women are trafficked to the White House ALL THE TIME?!! I have experienced and witnessed it myself. :(

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a woman i know passed away . they said she had covid. apparently her son met a president at one time. it makes me wonder. i feel its dangerous to ask with some people.
some people dont want to believe it or say its just one party doing it :(
people i know are supporting someone they know to get into politics and i have to wonder what he has been doing to get there....

Reactions: TLHKAJ and amadeus